Her Guardian angel of death (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
Vampire for the thread idea having either...

tumblr_opwjx5Gbt91skqjozo1_400.jpg

Kept up with the changing times with relative ease or...

tumblr_opwjw4kHHx1skqjozo1_400.jpg

Remained a bit antiquated but still no less lethal.

___________________________
He has walked among aristocracy he has walked among mobsters visionaries and the poor working immigrants. In a way a lost soul like so many of them but a visionary in his own right and forever a warrior. He had seen in his centuries souls return to one another and that was a single hope for him that someday so would she.

tumblr_on1j78xMV31s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

Centuries ago they were love... Until the darkness that had always existed found itself a new heir. A jealous little spoiled princess who would accept no male suitor willing to be hers but would take the male she wanted at the time. Thus was his fate. Ripped from his love and then made to watch as the demon who claimed him as hers ripped the life from his beloved.

He had found those from time to time that reminded him of his beloved.

The little orphan who's parents had not made it alive to the new world so he took her in and raised her.
The wife of a lecherous politician who he would warm her bed but never love. There were so many with little glimpses of his lost love but never truly fully her. Till now... That fighting spirit... The soul so deep it could drown galaxies the almost raven dark eyes that seemed dusted with the purest gold. It was her... An undercover cop but he would not be able to mistake that loyal drive to protect and care for others nor the voice when he heard her singing to the terrified child at the scene of a gang shoot out. He has watched her and watched over her. Even helping her with cases where the guilty could have had methods of escape by sealing those exits in blood.

She was now on an assignment that made him fear for her life but he knew the determination he saw and knew she would win this one by that beautiful sheer stubborn mind of hers yet still if she needed him he was ever present.

Then it happened a soldier of the man she was trying to bring down decided that he... was going to enjoy his bosses gift for a job well done... Not with his beloved!
____________________________

0abc3082-bfa5-46eb-a45d-f13f1d030ea2.jpg


Genevieve stood there with a smirk on her face.

You fail to understand my love... You were told... You are mine and that meant that this little vermin was out of your life forever... Perhaps now... You will believe me... Since... Well... The only place you will have to see her is a pauper's grave wherever my servants bury what's left...

She turned looking to Isabella, the woman who held more of her chosen lovers heart than she ever would.

latest


Now for you harlot... You were told to stay in your filthy little gypsy camp where you belong and leave my betrothed alone yet you did not now... You will pay... With your life.

With that she nodded and her guard handed her a sword as she drove to through the helpless restrained young woman. Her anger roared out as she heard the woman with her dying breaths speak of love for the man she had claimed. Her rage made her attacks on Isabella more violent and rage filled with every bloody spray.
 
You fail to understand my love... You were told... You are mine and that meant that this little vermin was out of your life forever

He struggled, fighting against the arms that held him immobile, cursing around the gag that was shoved into his mouth, as he was forced to his knees. He was weakened, having been denied blood for far too long, and still he fought, pleading through the gag, cursing, yelling, the grip on his arms tightening until he grunted with pain. A hand weaved into his hair, yanking it, forcing his head up to watch, to witness it all. Now for you harlot. He screamed as Gwen turned away from him, he could smell the malice, the jealousy and hatred. Like rank meat on a hot day, it burned his nose. You were told to stay in your filthy little gypsy camp where you belong and leave my betrothed alone yet you did not now... You will pay... With your life.

The flash of steel had him sitting bolt upright in bed a roar of anger ripped from his chest, breathing hard, it took a few moments before he blinked, eyes finally focusing back on the present, looking around at his darkened bedroom, the memories that had haunted him for centuries now, he rubbed his face, the shift of the sheets beside him, a soft hand stroking his back as the female pressed herself against him, his current blood donor, whispering softly to him. She’d known about his nightmares, made no sudden moves, said nothing and just caressed him, just mummered softly. She was a pleasant distraction.

Rubbing his face again he exhaled, his body slowly relaxing as the dream faded away. Turning he looked at the clock beside his bed, after 7, the sun was almost down, turning he pressed the women to her back, as she tilted her head and smiled he smiled to, his Fangs elongating and he buried his face In her throat, her gasp as he bit deep into her jugular, and sucked, drinking her in, She writhed beneath him, but he took what he needed. Pulling back he licked his lips, his eyes locking with hers, glowing in the low light of the room she smiled as he whispered to her “Sleep, and heal, and forget what has happened here and forget about me” the girl just nodded, her eyes glazing as the hypnosis took hold.

Showered and Dressed Valarious stepped from his Penthouse apartment. Dark slacks, dress shirt and his leather jacket he ran his hand through his hair. Looking up at the moon overhead he smiled, it was just turning to fall, and the weather was perfect, not hot, and not yet cold. The beep of his cellphone broke him from his thoughts, reaching into his jacket he pulled his phone out, “Yea?................yea, ok, be there in a bit” tucking his phone back into his jacket and slung his leg over his Bike, the roar of the Hiyabusa's engine broke the calm of the night as he rode off
 
Last edited:
The Sarge sat back at his desk looking at the latest report from one of the best undercover officer he had ever known. She was single-minded to the point of recklessness at best but her stubborn objectivity and academy award level acting ability was a marvel to say the least. Her reports were always delivered as the "police file" on her cover at the moment. The woman sitting before him was not the precincts own Talia but instead "Zia Jade" Girlfriend of the current leader of the primary gang presence in town it was rumored she was more with all the suspicion reports ranging from gun running to robbery.

They only had a few moments to talk before her boyfriend's high profile attorney walked in ready to escort her out free and clear having found another loophole in her arrest to prove it was little more than harassment nothing more nothing less. Soon enough they were in the limo on their way back to the country club to meet up with Salvatore so he could see she was unharmed and figure out why they had arrested his lovely lady this time.
 
Val pulled up to the country club, having heard that his target was at the club trying to work a deal, tucking his keys into his pocket he walked in, grabbing a stool at the bar he sat down beside the man. “Salvatore………” Val ordered his drink then looked to the man as the waitress walked away Val…. he spoke back. Taking a swig of his drink he cocked his head towards the door and got up, Salvatore following behind him, once they were outside he grabbed Salvatore and slung him into the wall, pinning him there with a snarl Salvatore going for a gun but had his wrist caught and slammed against the wall beside his head “I told you when we made the agreement, that I would allow you to sell in this town as long as you stayed away from kids, and now I hear there was a shooting downtown by the public middle school? “

Val snarled as Salvatore slugged him and broke free, Valarious’s eyes glowing before he shoved Salvatore into the wall harder and kept him there Hey, come on, what happens to the merch AFTER I sell it is none of MY business now is it? Salvatore said with a smirk, which only angered Val further “consider this a professional curtousy Salvatore, if there is another shooting in town, it better be you being killed, or else we are going to have a problem…” With one last snarl Val turned and walked away, heading back towards the parking lot as he looked out over the golf course, and seeing a long limo driving up, figuring it was just another rich snob he sat on his bike, something making him just watch the limo
 
Last edited:
She had stopped by the house to change. A soft black sundress with a color she could never explain why she loved so much an almost black burgundy crimson. The design was like ancient roses with black sandals and her hair loosely pulled up in a clip curls swaying over her shoulders.

Walking from the limo to the door she glanced around and smiled when Salvatore walked over to her with a kiss.
 
Valarious watched, enraptured, as the women exited the limo, even in the low light he could see perfectly, the way her hips swayed, the deep color of the dress, and the way the light caught it as she passed along the walkway and into the club and every instinct in his body seemed to awaken, and it shocked him, he felt his gums tingle, his fangs wanting to extend, to taste, and he saw Salvatore pull her close, and he could only see the side of her face, but god was she beautiful, for the briefest of moments he thought about taking her in the darkness, fogging her mind with his gaze and wisking her away, the barest hint of a scent on the air amoung the light breeze. But why? After so long? This was more then just blood lust, and he’d already fed tonight, but still his fangs tingled. With a snarl he started the bike and rode off, Salvatore would know he was still there, and right now he wanted to kill the prick, but Valarious knew that if he just straight up vanished that the humans would go looking.


Salvatore smiled as he pulled from the kiss. “Hey there baby” he said, swatting her ass as he looked her over “Another exciting time with the judge huh? What the hell those pigs want this time?” Turning he hooked his arm around her waist “Hungry? “ his hand dropped to cup her ass when he pulled the door open for her and ushered her inside
 
She smiled sweetly but leaned in close as she spoke quietly at first.

Reign in Markos like you said you would or the next bullet will go through him.

Smiling she spoke in a normal tone now.

Grasping at straws as usual. You would think the old police sargent had a crush on me or something.
 
Salvatore:

“Markos……..Yea..” He idly rubbed his throat, “Yea that’s going to be handled, I cant afford for anyones incompetence to ruin what I’ve……..ermmm..” He looked at her with a smirk “I mean what We’ve worked so hard to build baby, but now the cops are all over this, “ he looked up as the waitress came back and he ordered another drink, sliding the menu towards her and told the waitress to come back in a few you would think the old police sargent had a crush on me or something He smirked, letting his eyes openly roam over her body, sitting back to take her all in before he lifted a hand and made a gesture “Hmmm I bet she does, Betcha the old bitch cant find a good dick, so she has to find other interests” reaching over he stroked a hand down her arm, “I think you should take care of Markos for me…” his eyes watched her intently


Valarious:

Val rode into downtown, his thoughts straying back to the beauty he’d seen stepping from that limo, a niggling feeling in the back of his neck wouldn’t just let him forget about her, he’d wished he’d gotten a look at her face, see if her face matched those killer curves. Circling around the block he parked outside his bar, Looking around at the crowd then out across the street he spotted the squad car sitting next block down and sighed, his eyesight giving him the ability to see perfectly for up to a mile he saw the cops had binoculars trained at him. Not that he was involved in anything illegal, and well…….not that he would ever allow humans to catch him doing anything anyway he melted into the shadows of the ally, scanning quickly to see no one around then he leapt, easily clearing the 2 story building he landed on the roof with a soft creaking of his leather jacket and moved swiftly, rooftop to rooftop until he passed and circled around back behind the cop car.

“evening officers” he said, startling the 2 uniforms inside the car as he leaned down, his eyes reflecting the light of the street lamps, making them glow as he captured the men’s gazes “I need you upstanding men to do me a favor” the officers blinked at him “I need information on Markos Alexton, I know he somehow made bail, I need to know where he is staying currently” he sent the mental command to the officers, his power settling over them easily, weak willing humans, always so easy. It took the officers only a few minutes with their computer to find the information he needed and was even kind enough to write it down for him, When Val got what he needed he wiped the last 15 minutes from their memories and the cops came back to themselves once more alone unaware anything had happened. Tucking the sheet of paper into his jacket he grinned and stepped into his bar, he had a business to run, but tomorrow night, he would hunt…….and he would kill the prick that shot and killed a 6 year old boy, because he couldn’t aim worth a damn
 
Can't wait.

She smirked. She had no problem ending this idiot... All in the line of duty. The rest of the day spent in her tennis lesson and yoga class while he more than likely dealt with business. She also had a couple of their people to coordinate with about some shipments and her intent on them not involving Markos as she had another task for him.
 
Last edited:
Val worked in his office till his bar closed for the morning, not that he got much done, thoughts kept drifting back to the female who had gone to Salvatore’s side, sure he’d had women, the guy was good looking, but he usually used them and dumped them, as Val thought about it, this one had been with him for a good long time now, and he was almost curious to track her down and make her talk, see what she knew about him. Granted Valarious knew what happened in this city, legal and not so legal, the centuries taught him that a little chaos was needed to keep the humans at bay, or else they began to make their own mischief and that usually ended badly for him. No, he let the scum of this city wheel and deal, long as they understood his one rule, no harming children, period. And if they had a problem with his one rule well…………….they got an attitude adjustment that they never forgot…….

A knock on his office door roused him from his thoughts as he looked up, the leopard bartender announcing he was taking off for the night and Valarious just nodded, Looking at his watch it was just past 4am, hour maybe two till sun up, pulling his phone from his pocket he dialed and held the phone to his ear, he waited till he heard it click “Hey Taryn, its Val…… uhh huh, im good, Hey you busy tonight? Well, this morning I suppose” he looked to the sky, could feel the tingle starting in his neck that warned him the sun was coming up, Taryn’s husky chuckle filled his ear need a morning snack love? she chuckled, One of the few shape shifters Val didn’t mind taking blood from, and she rather enjoyed it too, he smiled “yea, something like that, got a hunt tonight and could use the boost, the human ive been feeding from just doesn’t have the same kick ya know?”

He heard Taryn snort, yea, I can be over and guard your sleep, anything you need done today? she asked the smirk in her voice, “well, if you want to take the garbage out…” he heard the phone click as she hung up on him and he laughed she was about as domestic as a bulldozer, but she was a good body guard, hissing at the rising sun he made his way to his penthouse just as the shutters closed over his windows for the day, Tossing his jacket over the back of his sofa he did his bathroom stuff and crawled into bed, as the sun rose, his last conscious thought was of a tight body in black sundress.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Valarious woke as the sun set, Taryn curled on the bed beside him, her long multicolored strands partially covering her face, but he saw her eyes blink at him, a smile on her lips morning darlin she muttered, her hand brushing her hair aside and off her neck, her eyes almost gleaming as he stretched, rolling to curl against her his fangs pressed into her neck and she gasped, Writhing in pleasure as he drank from her, pulling back after a few minutes she curled up, a content cat, purring at him as he rose, wiping the blood from his lips and sucking on his finger to clean it he dressed, hearing the shutters open for the night he looked out over the city, taking in the view, his building was only 11 floors, not really that big, it was one of the “mini” skyscraper condo’s they were building, the entire top floor he bought for himself. You’d truly be surprised how much wealth you can amass in several thousand years, all in private accounts under sudo-names and dummy share holder accounts, every 15-20 years he would require a new Identity, which with evolving technology was becoming harder to manage.

Feeling Taryn hug him from behind he leaned his head back, and thanked her, hearing the soft click of the door as she left he walked to his closet, moving the rack of shirts aside he keyed in his access code and a panel in the wall slid open, grabbing 2 holsters, his Sig-saur pistols and 2 spare clips each he secured one in his ankle holster and the other at the small of his back, although he snorted to himself, he didn’t need weapons to fight, but kill someone in the middle of town and leave fang and claw marks………..welll…………..yeaaa….nooo… Closing his safe he slung his jacket on, the weapons perfectly hidden under his well tailord suit. “time to get to work” he told no one but himself he made his way into town, the address on Vanguard Circle, a PD safehouse, which hand Val wondering if Marko’s flipped and was going to rat out Salvatore or if something more was going on. Either way, he made his way into town, he needed to get this done
 
Last edited:
She had led Markos to the house of someone she learned was an "under cover" cop in the outfit and had everything set up to end Markos there and the other person involved was a CI for the cops and they had a plan to set it up as a robbery gone wrong

Markos had become such a liability and the fact that he wanted her to end him was a surprise but pleasant to say the least. The shot was true and simple as she had Markos stand behind him on case he managed to overpower her but clearly she had a nearly perfect shot at Markos
 
Last edited:
Markos:

Stupid bitch, did she really think he was going to fall for this? That they didn’t know by now that SHE was an undercover cop? That their hacker wouldn’t eventually find the information they needed. The only reason he needed to spend a night in jail was to plant the Bug. Fucking Corrections officers were dumber then normal, letting him stand at the counter of the processing waiting room, all it took was for them to look away for 5 seconds and he’d planted the bug in the connection on the back of the computer. Now here he stood, with the bitch Salvatore had been screwing, the COP.

“Nice place” Markos snorted as they entered, he looked around, acutely aware of the movements of the female behind him and the other one of the “gang” she’d brought along. Did they really think he was that fucking dumb? Clearly. As they moved into the house Marko’s felt them moving around him, “Hey, mind if I use your shitter?” Markos rounded a corner suddenly, walking into the small kitchen, Pulling a Baton from his pocket he turned as the other male walked in behind him, only to get met with Marko’s Fist in his face followed by the crunch of metal meeting bone as the baton destroy the guys Left kneecap. With a Hard kick to the chest Marko sent the screaming male Flying backwards, only to quickly glance at the girl, curse and duck back behind the wall as gunshots sounded a bullet catching Marko in the shoulder he cursed. “YOU THINK I DIDN’T SEE THIS COMING COP, YEA, THAT’S RIGHT, I KNOW YOU’RE A COP” he laughed,

Marko Let his body slide down along the wall, Crouching low, he glanced around the corner, seeing the male on the floor grabbing his destroyed knee he Drew his gun from behind his back, the male looking up to see Marko, Gave a started Cry before Marko Fired a Round into his head, killing him, then he listened, passed the ringing in his ears from the gunshot, he heard the female moving silently, maybe taking cover? Or trying to flank? He couldn’t tell, grunting he pushed off the wall and moved behind the counter in the middle of the kitchen, putting a barrier between him and where ever she may have went

“Salvatore said I could kill you, but, he did say for planting the bug in the police computer system that I could have my fun with you first, Officer Talia…..” he sneered
 
She knew Markos was bluffing. Zia Jade was listed as having a cop sister in every file. She also knew he wasn't getting out of this place alive...

Grasping at straws Markos... You fucked up... Brought unnecessary heat down on the whole operation including my sister... You know he wants you dead now so you are busy trying to contact an angle but you are out of redos Markos... You took out the cop... Saved me the trouble but I still have to kill you... Orders are orders and you know he nearly stomped you into the ground for helping me into the limo he would never let you touch me... Face his judgement like a man Markos...

She was also in a secured spot they could have a waiting game or her revealing that they knew the truth about who shot the kid would rattle him to act out in panic.
 
Markos:

He cursed, the throbbing in his shoulder getting worse the more he moved, he only felt blood matting the front of his chest, meaning the bullet didn’t pass right through, with a slow roll of his shoulder he knew something had been broken cause the pain spiked. He listened to the bitch taunt him, Orders are orders and you know he nearly stomped you into the ground for helping me into the limo he would never let you touch me “Fuck you bitch” he panted, he looked to the back patio door then tried to peak over the counter top again to see if he could see her, he knew his options at this point were extremely limited, but he couldn’t just sit there and bleed to death either, With a snarl he rose, turning he fired blind, just trying to keep her pinned until he backed into the patio door, there was a clink/snick as his gun jammed, the shell casing getting caught in the slide he cursed again, trying to open the door and unjam his gun, movement in his peripheral made him look up “Oh Fuck me” was the last thing he said before she pointed and fired at him, his body hitting the door, a red streak as he slid down the glass and slumped to the floor, dead.


Valarious:

Val Rounded the corner, shutting his bike off at the end of the street, he scanned the neighborhood, everything was quiet. This block of new development still mostly vacant yet, he saw a light on in the house at the end of the cul-de-sac, he melted into the shadows, making his way to the house he pulled the paper from his pocket, not that he needed to but looked at it anyway, this was the address, he saw shadows in the house, at least 3 people, from what he discovered this was suppose to be a gang hide out, the FBI safe house he’d been told about having turned out to be a bust, which only served to irritate him, usually his information was spot on. He’d have to have a talk with his “source” his nostrils flared as he moved quietly around the parked vehicle.

2 males, 1 female judging by the scents that lingered in the vehicle. Seeing there was nothing consequential in the vehicle he looked back up at the house again, his hearing focusing he heard a thud, a curse then a gun shot, then a second gun shot. Two different guns, he melted into the darkness and instantly by the front door, hearing shouting and cursing he risked a glance through the front window, saw the female from the other night taking cover a gun in her hand, one person on the floor not moving the other male no were in sight. He placed his hand on the front door, then thought better of it. If he opened the door the women might just shoot him in reaction so he decided that going around the back may be better. But as he circled around he heard another shot, coming to stop just at the edge of the light from the doorway he saw his target slump to the floor a streak of blood smearing the glass. His eyes narrowing he looked and saw the female had shot and killed his target.

He watched her then, as she inched closer, her gun on the body before her. He canted his head to one side, curious, her face was hard set, she wasn’t scared, didn’t show fear, this women was comfortable with what she did, no wonder she was around Salvatore. He took an involuntary step forward without thinking, his shadow edging into the light, making him just barely visable, his eyes reflecting the light from the kitchen as he was more then tempted now to question the girl, as he felt his gums itch, the feeling of his fangs wanting to elongate, he licked his lips, just as she looked up, and right at him, And he froze as he met her eyes, he froze………because he knew those eyes……
 
A slight shadow... Movement... The gun was on the door and whoever was near it with her next heartbeat. Eyes narrowed warily till she clearly saw him freeze all movement.

Who are you? Show yourself... Now!

Her voice cold and level as she spoke. She had been trained to spot even the slightest of easily missed movement so she was not worried about Markos surprising her. After all he seemed quite dead from the 40 Cal bullet wound. Why was this guy simply frozen there and why was he staring at her like that?
 
Who are you? Show yourself... Now!

That voice……..god that voice, centuries later and that voice still went straight to his head, his body reacting to it, he’d found reincarnations, or those who looked like her. But that voice no female had held, not since…….Her gun pointed at him and he fought to keep his lips from twitching in smile, he lifted his hands out from his body slightly, palms out, showing he was unarmed as he stepped into the light, he couldn’t stop his eyes from roaming down her body, those curves, her clothes. He couldn’t believe it, could it be her? After all this time…… He lifted his head, the light from the kitchen reflecting in his black eyes as he started unblinking at her “it would seem……………….” He trailed off, taking another slow step towards the closed glass door, “That we were after the same thing this night……how……..ironic……” he said, casting a glance to the dead body at her feet then back up

“So tell me my beauty, “ he took another step towards the glass seeing her tense, his head cocking slightly as he allowed a slight smile to curve his lips “What brings you out on a night like this, I would think that your?? Boyfriend?” and for some ungodly reason just saying that had brought a small growl to his words he continued “would prefer your company more, seeing as he allows you use of his personal limo…yet all I see is that SUV out front…” from one blink of an eye to the next he was suddenly standing just in front of her, the glass still separating them still, a distance of about 5 feet from where he’d just been standing “you really know how to handle that weapon? Or did you get lucky?” he taunted
 
Oh I am quite good at what I do so answer me before you find out the hard way.

She stood her ground and watched him warily the gun staying on him she didn't trust anyone at the moment.

She had no idea how he knew anything about the boyfriend or why he sounded so dark about it. Who the hell was this guy and why was he here.

So what's your business coming here anyway?
 
Oh I am quite good at what I do so answer me before you find out the hard way, So what's your business coming here anyway?

His lips widened further into a smile, brows crinkling in amusement, he looked her over again, eyes trailing down her body in a slow, no-rush mannor before returning to her, inhaling he cocked his head to one side, “my Business?” He let his head dip, his eyes going to the body at her feet, then he looked back up. “My Business was the same as yours, it would seem, but you however, robbed me of my prey” He looked down to the body again “Perhaps you’d be willing to open the door, and I shall dispose of the body for you, “ Again he looked at her, his eyes seeming to glow as he mentally reached out to her, trying to ensnare her in his eyes and compel her to allow him inside, he rested a hand on the glass as his voice dropped to a low hypnotic cadence “Let me in, my beauty, and I shall take care of our…….Problem….”

He dropped his hand to the door latch, the lock flipping open of its own accord, he held her gaze, “Let me in my dear,” his hand grasped the handle as the door slid slowly open,
 
Her mind felt... Strange... A war was waging in the depths of her mind. The gun stayed leveled on him her hand tightened on the gun... She growled slightly as her eyes briefly moved to the body then back up firing. She didn't know if she hit him or just the glass but she backed away from this man and the door with a hiss... She needed to let Salvatore know Markos was gone.

You want... Markos... All yours...

She was trapped in the mental battle and it hurt. Something pulling her as if under a wave the other fighting against something it... knew.
 
She was fighting him, She was so strong, god was she strong, He was having to concentrate more then normal, just as he remembered she had always been, too damn stubborn for his mental charms to ever work on her, but as the door opened he saw her arm tense, “FUCK” was all he said as the gun fired again, the bullet slamming into him point blank, luckily a standard iron bullet it wouldn’t kill him, but son of a bitch it hurt. His Body recoiling back, off the back step and into the darkness of the night, the shadows hiding him he leapt up and over, landing gently on the roof, making no sound, his hand pressing to his shoulder, he exhaled slowly, lightly, so as not to be heard.

You want... Markos... All yours... hidden in darkness, hissing his nails grew into claws, and he had to bite his cheek hard as he dug into the chest wound, digging deep he caught the bullet in his claws and yanked it out, tossing it away. Closing his eyes as he breathed, concentrated, and healed the wound in his chest, his vampiric claws returning to normal, he spoke “That, was not nice, my beauty, I owe you one….for the bullet wound, youll just……….have to make it up to me………later…” he growled, perched on the roof above her, “Go on now, im sure Salvatore will be waiting……better hurry on home, before the monsters that lurk the night, come baying for blood..”
 
He did know Salvatore... But how... Who was he? She had been on this case long enough to know most if not all of his business associates. Running from the house she needed to get back and find out who else would go after Markos that knew him as well. The garage door raised silently as her plain black car drove away quickly back to the mansion. She was shaking but had no idea if she was angry or just rattled by the events.

Once at the mansion she made her way upstairs. A nice hot bath would calm her it always did especially with the honeysuckle Jasmine oils scenting the water. She tossed her shoes by the closet door locked up her gun and began to get undressed in their private suite for her bath.
 
Valarious:

He watched her leave, annoyed, still feeling the pangs of the wound in his chest as it healed, stepping off the roof he landed in a crouch then proceeded inside, grabbing the Dead Markos by the throat and dragging him up to a sitting position as Valarious kneeled down, quickly he went through Markos pockets, taking his cellphone, wallet, watch, and slipping them into his own pockets, then he tipped Markos neck to the side “Lets see what you’ve been up to” opening his mouth his fangs elongated, and he sank them into the males neck, closing his eyes and focused as he took in the cooling blood, Markos recent memory’s playing through his head, Valarious concentrated and focused his thoughts as he shifted through everything, Early evening, a van, faces of several men and words exchanged, money, and a shipment of drugs, Markos trying to make a side deal, wanted to hide it from Salvatore, gun fire, a child’s crying as markos looked around, “Fuck Salvatore’s rules, had enough of this shit” Markos lifting the gun and blatantly killing the kid just because he could

Valarious pulled away from Markos neck and growled, his eyes glowing in rage, He’d killed the kid just because he wanted to, wasn’t even done in the heat of the moment but that proved Salvatore had a bigger problem, if Markos could decide it was “his turn” to rule…..unbidden thoughts of the female came to him, he shook his head, refocusing to the present, his nose twitching as her scent still hung in the air. With a snarl of annoyance, he pulled a small flask from inside his jacket. Dumping the clear liquid all over Markos body he stepped outside, pulled a zippo lighter from his pocket, lit it, and threw it over his shoulder. A special concoction made from a special brand of Shifter based alcohol, 16 times stronger than anything humans could make it caught flame, instantly engulfing the house the body incinerated to Ash within minutes.

Pulling out his Cell he dialed and waited, “Cheshire, its Val, we’ve got issues, im heading back to the club, “ there was a soft mummer and val closed his phone, sticking his hands in his pockets he walked down the street and slung his leg over his bike, again his thoughts turning to that damned female,



Salvatore:

Salvatore looked up from his desk, hearing the the soft clack of shoes on the floor he figured Zia must be home. Closing down his computer he pulled the tie free from his shirt and looked at the clock, walking to his room he heard the water running and smiled, leaning against the door frame he eyed the gorgeous women before him as she stripped, smatters of blood, but no signs of bruises, this little hellcat was good if Markos didn’t lay a hand on her. As she sunk into the water he moved behind her, hands resting on her shoulders, rubbing, massaging softly “How did It go? I take it Markos is dead?” he mumbled softly. Dipping his hands into the water then letting it drip and glide down her hair as his hand passed through her silken tresses she called hair before returning to rubbing her shoulders “What did you do to him?”
 
Last edited:
You know how accurate I am with my 40cal baby. Never stood a chance however... Someone else arrived at the house to kill him? Did you send me backup?

She described Val to him.

I didn't recognize him. Some new hire or something? Warn me next time please love he is sporting a bullet too but with a glass door half in the way I think I only winged him.
 
Salvatore:

Someone else arrived at the house to kill him? Did you send me back up? Salvatore hesitated at those words, his brows furrowing as he frowned, he was about to say something but his little hellcat continued talking, and he went pale, his brows raising to nearly his hairline as she described who it was, and he rose to stand, and started pacing, only half listening, What the hell had Val………..Fuck the kid, he wanted Markos for killing the kid….not that Salvatore had a problem with that, but no one in his crew knew about Val, hell most of the crime families and gangs in town knew about him as he only showed himself to the leaders of those crews and quickly made his points clear for how they were would run their……enterprises in “his” town…but it was her next words that stopped him cold Warn me next time please love, he is sporting a bullet too, but with a glass door half in the way I think I only winged him He Spun on her then his jaw about on the floor as he stammered “You……yo……you actually managed to..to shoot him?” he was certain that in the years he’s been in this town he’s never heard of anyone being able to land so much as a single punch on the guy.

Blinking he turned to her and licked his lips nervously “Well, umm, shitt, shit shit shit shit……….” He cleared his throat, obviously distressed he ran a hand through his hair “He goes by the name Val, that’s all I know, The guys a ghost, but he quietly runs this town, all the crew leaders answer to him, he doesn’t demand money, or tribute, His single rule he laid bare for everyone, was that no kids were to be harmed, he didn’t care what we did otherwise and that he understood our “need” to conduct business” He relaxed some as he returned to sitting beside the tub “Obviously many of us took offense to his demanding anything, but those that refused to obey just suddenly….vanished, no word, no trace, and we are talking Jimmy Hoffa vanished, Val then appeared again to whoever took control of that gang and made the same demand. Several tried to kill him, tried to attack him and they all vanished and still he came, Rumor started to spread and we just…well..we fell into line..”

Salvatore couldn’t stop the tremor that shook his body, the implication and she may have actually managed to put a bullet into him, meant his was vulnerable, but why her? Out of the dozens, what allowed her to do what no others had been able to do? “how did you shoot him? I mean, how did you manage it? No one’s ever been able to hurt this guy….” He turned on her, a mix of excited and almost paniced as he grabbed her by the shoulders “If you could hurt him…he is vulnerable…” Salvatore began rambling and kissed her hard pulling back “Tell me what happened, all of it”
 
He did what our entire crew knows better than to do. Try to approach or engage me literally right after I have had to kill someone.

She shook her head.

I shot Markos... He sank against the back glass door then I saw movement... He went to open the door talking to me about besting him to his prey and I tensed... fired and at near point blank range he flew back you have seen the impact of the 40cal... He flew back but kept talking. Said I owed him for the bullet but I should get back home to you before anyone showed up.
 
Back
Top