The obvious failings in American airport security.

dolf

copping a feel
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Posts
78,746
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39663473

A woman, absent mindedly, flies from the US with a gun in her hand luggage.

I've seen obvious and glaring flaws in airport security over there, combined with heavy handed, rude, arrogant security staff. The current system makes travellers cowed, not safe.
 
There was a study a year or two ago that concluded the TSA is almost 100% ineffective.
 
Last edited:
We have to ban all air travel until we figure it out. Extreme vetting.
 
AJ believes immigrants as subhuman. He has a case though considering he's as Native American as Elizabeth Warren.

;);)

I'm an immigrant too, dumbass.

And your ilk treated me with far more contempt than "the big bad racists".
 
Lax airport security isn't restricted to the U.S. when I flew in and out of Rome last year it was nonexistent. When we landed we didn't even go through customs. The only security I saw were two soldiers along the curb outside.
 
87005-6278107Fr.jpg
 
Lax airport security isn't restricted to the U.S. when I flew in and out of Rome last year it was nonexistent. When we landed we didn't even go through customs. The only security I saw were two soldiers along the curb outside.

Fly into Acapulco. It's patrolled by soldiers...
 
I'm an immigrant too, dumbass.

And your ilk treated me with far more contempt than "the big bad racists".

Only here that happened and only because you interjected your uninformed paki ass into every conversation. The only "people" who embraced you were the other annoying, unlike able "people". Turds tend to sink to the bottom to lay with their ilk, paki boi.
 
Is that why you go to Mexico, AJ?

To see the soldiers?

Does little AJ stand at attention & salute?

AJ wishes he was a real man who served his country and fathered his child. Sadly for him stolen Valor and imports is all the pathetic slob has. Well that and a min wage job unloading trucks. Lol.
 
Poor, poor AJ.

Why should I care?

What have they done to save their own humanity?

When did they stand up for themselves and fight back against tyranny?

Why have they just "accepted" what fate has dealt to them, and if they're willing to accept their fate, then why should I not also adopt the fatalism endemic to that half of the island? At least they don't have winter to contend with; maybe that's why they won't struggle on their own behalf...


In this regard, I do see them as less than human, just like the idiots wound up on Jihad willing to turn themselves into robotic slaves for Allah, ergo, I'm not too concerned about the "humanitarian" nature of the disaster any more that I got too terribly worked up over the hands-out welfare wards in the wards of Louisiana's welfare state after Katrina.

The people all wound up now, are pretty much the same people who were willing to let the people of Iraq rot under Saddam, a man-made humanitarian disaster, who were actually willing to fight until we stood silent while they were gassed and used to fill mass graves...

That death toll, induced by our rhetoric, far exceeds the wrath of nature in Haiti where the people have yet to rise up and storm that pathetic little mansion its "leaders" hid in until nature did them a favor and raised it...

Maybe now they'll catch the fever to do something about their plight.

Maybe they'll fight for Liberty and Prosperity.

Maybe. Slaves are hard to motivate.
 
And here is RacistDownSouth hurling racist slurs at me (only 10 minutes before he accused someone else of racism, by digging up a 10 years old link).
under one of his numerous attack alts:

Yes, you are not clever, you are a dumb farting paki who lives in squalor.

Nevermind his "prairee nigger, gook, rent a gook, jewfag, etc. etc." slurs addressed to other minority group members, under his root account.


And he's been doing this almost daily, ever since I joined the forum 2 years ago.
And probably before that too.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top