What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that wasn't too terribly painful. She only stayed for an hour and a half. I just don't understand her need to focus only on all the negativity in her life. She even turns all the positives into negatives. It's so sad.

Well, that wasn't too terribly painful. She only stayed for an hour and a half. I just don't understand her need to focus only on all the negativity in her life. She even turns all the positives into negatives. It's so sad.

Sorry you had to endure that...But you have such a good heart and I know why you DO it...

((((hugs))))...

:heart:

I need to update all my stories. I hate when people don't finish their stories. It's a bad tease. I'm so guilty though.

I got to finish my coffee and finish tearing down sheet rock.

and how simple sweet words can bring out the lust faster than well you figure it out :D ....

If just *some* things cound happen quicker, and some be slower. But appearently Murphy's law says it's always the opposite.

Ohhhhh itunes, you can take me from zero to sixty in .00005 seconds; making me violent and wanting to smash things grrrrrrrrr :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back