What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired, and a little sore from the gym today. I haven't been going enough, so it was a rough workout today. I need to stop looking out for her. She isn't going to be there.

Satisfied.

I have completed my first art work for over 30 years.

It may be crap, but I actually produced the idea I had in my head. Whether it works? That will be for the public to decide - if they understand it.

For years I have been irritated that my fingers couldn't bring my artistic intentions to anything like the picture I had in my head. It doesn't help that I can't draw nor use a paintbrush with any accuracy.

But this work is 3D. Although it has taken me hours of work with knife, glue etc, the skill involved was less than that needed to build a plastic model aeroplane.

The downside? It cost far more than I expected. Watercolour paints are cheap. Marble, glue, card, etc all cost twice my estimate...

The hardest two weeks of my life is over.

Today I feel relaxed, peace in my soul, and ready to face the world again.

(I never thought I'd make it this far.)

Feeling chilled and bubbly (had some green beer) with a slight chance of Ragnarök in the evening. I’m planning on watching another episode of the Vikings on the History Channel tonight.

Satisfied.

I have completed my first art work for over 30 years.

It may be crap, but I actually produced the idea I had in my head. Whether it works? That will be for the public to decide - if they understand it.

For years I have been irritated that my fingers couldn't bring my artistic intentions to anything like the picture I had in my head. It doesn't help that I can't draw nor use a paintbrush with any accuracy.

But this work is 3D. Although it has taken me hours of work with knife, glue etc, the skill involved was less than that needed to build a plastic model aeroplane.

The downside? It cost far more than I expected. Watercolour paints are cheap. Marble, glue, card, etc all cost twice my estimate...

I've love to see t

Today I'm feeling better than I've felt for the past week or so. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back