Anyone find singing attractive?

celticmedic

Experienced
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Posts
51
I was just thinking that I find being able to sing an immensely attractive quality in a girl. Anyone else find the idea of being sung to by someone who can really sing really nice (or enjoy singing to them, for that matter...)? Really makes me go warm and fuzzy. :)
 
It's a good trait to have. Unfortunately, I can't sing. Maybe, that's why I appreciate those who can.
 
I love to sing.. I have often been complimented that I look lovely whilst singing, with a genuine smile, and I set my audience at ease, and let them settle in for a good concert. :)
 
It doesn't have to be perfect... but when a man sings to me, whether it's a love song or a cheesy Christmas carol sung in a playful way, I melt.
 
I had a girl sing I'm a little teapot and do the dance while naked. Was cute.
 
Love a lady with a sexy voice! I can return the favor in a deep bass voice too. :devil::kiss:
 
Oh my goodness yes. There's something about hearing us of sweet feminine voice.

So friend of mine last night. And she said something I want to sing for you and she starts softly singing in my ear so I could hear it over the loud music in the club. She is an amazing singing was with the ability to phrase really well.

She probably spent the first half of her life in the Philippines where she was born so she's got a bit of an accent but interestingly when she sings Patsy Cline she sounds like Patsy Cline.

It was intense.
 
I think singing can be very sexy. I was in choirs for several years from middle school through college and have always been attracted to girls who could sing.
 
Ohhhhh yes. A man ( baritone for ultimate preference, but I'm not picky about it ) singing just for me, is a recurring fantasy.

So much can be conveyed through song.
 
What's really hot is singing together. I've played in several bands that had female vocalists. Duets, or even good harmonies, can be like foreplay or downright fucking.
 
Extremely hot if she has a good voice, or even an average one but is passionate about it. I've been singing since I was very young and have been playing guitar semiseriously for half that time so I like talking about and sharing music.. and I have made no secret of the intense turn-on of a beautiful voice. Turns out most of the rare female vocalists I have mentioned this to very much appreciate that.
 
I don't think you're the only one who likes it :)

I'm usually quite conscious about singing to anyone since I've had choir training and I feel I need to get it right for others to enjoy (also, not everyone likes someone else singing 'randomly' or at least I have that impression) so I rarely do so. That said, I love singing along to my favourite songs or just singing along to the radio when no one's around. Once a guy I was dating and feeling comfortable enough with to not feel conscious about it confessed later that hearing me had been a very sensual experience for him - although I wouldn't have guessed it at the time :)
 
Last edited:
Singing is one of the more interesting mysteries in human evolution. Singing is regarded in pretty much all human cultures as a way humans "display" to catch the interest of potential mates, though with less intensity than birds do. But none of the primate species most closely related to us can sing, because their vocal chords can't close all the way. Gibbons are fairly well known for singing, but are as distantly related to humans as possible for a primate.

The oldest known instruments are 35,000 years old, which is prehistoric but not pre-modern-humans. Some data suggests that homo heidelbergensis (ancestor of neanderthals) and homo ergaster (ancestor of heidelbergensis) were physically capable of singing, but no one knows for certain when and why our distant ancestors started to make a much wider variety of noises than our closest living relatives, the bonobo. Did melody come before, after, or concurrently to spoken language? How important was singing and other noise-making in mate-selection among protohumans? One study shows that wild birds which produce a narrow range of song will start to produce a wider range of song when bred in captivity (bred specifically for looks, not singing), because in the wild making too much noise or too large of a variety of noise actually interfered with their ability to find mates of their own species and remain uneaten by not attracting the attention of predators. Being kept in captivity removed this negative selection. Was singing among protohumans a result of us "domesticating" ourselves by becoming better able to defend ourselves from any predator who happened to notice us?

I think it's a really interesting topic. :cattail:
 
Back
Top