Illinois friends!

Holy Crap!!

Light fixtures are expensive when you are buying them for a whole darn house!!!

dropped off the lights

Left notes for the electrician and by the looks of things we might be moved in by the weekend. Yay me!!

good luck..

Good luck with the move gorgeous Red !! Yes - please post pics of your Halloween costume....will give me more to add to my nasty, yummy fantasies of you.... ;)

Wish me luck

I hope things go well today. Meeting a girl for brunch. I think this will be just a "get to know you" thing but we will see. She is very pretty and I just can't wait to get my hands on her. lol

I hope things go well today. Meeting a girl for brunch. I think this will be just a "get to know you" thing but we will see. She is very pretty and I just can't wait to get my hands on her. lol

I can't wait to hear all about it.

brunch date

It went very well :) Just getting to know each other this time but planning another little date soon.

Thanks

It turns out she worked at Sears years ago when I did. Neat to catch up and even more fun to come :devil: We are planning to meet up again soon.

Most of the lights are installed and hopefully we will get the rest of the furniture moved this weekend.

I will hopefully have some new pix to post soon too. Any requests? Me or the house?

furniture

Believe me, If this couch ever has to leave, it will be going out in pieces.

Happy for ya'...

Nice to hear that the first meeting went well. I'm sure your mind was active; imagining being with her in other places and doing other things while you had your coffee ;). I know I would enjoy pics of you in your new home - when you find the time !! Corset; garters; possibly a little less.... :)

chainsaw

Oh definitely! lol. My fault for choosing a camelback sofa for an old house with teensy little doors. Got it though. Sofa and Chaise are in the house now. Loveseat and a recliner on order but we may be able to get them today.

On another note, I may be a terrible parent but I bought my 12 year old daughter a mature rated game and I am enjoying the darn thing as much as she is. It is called Lollipop Chainsaw and you play a high school cheerleader/zombie hunter with a decapitated head for a boyfriend. Yeah they use foul language and there are definite sexual overtones but the game play is pretty cool and some of the things they say have me cracking up. "I hope those dudes below aren't looking at my pink butt." lol.

I am almost done making my Halloween costume. should be done tonight. Haven't had much time to work on it so I am as always rushing at the last minute. Definitely going to share pix with ya. I haven't dressed up for years and I want to have fun handing out candy at the new house this year. Funny that my daughter is going to hand out candy with me as catwoman. You should see the gloves with sparkly "diamond" claws I made for her. So I will be a witch hanging out with a black cat ;)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. What is everyone planning for the weekend and the holiday?

Oh definitely! lol. My fault for choosing a camelback sofa for an old house with teensy little doors. Got it though. Sofa and Chaise are in the house now. Loveseat and a recliner on order but we may be able to get them today.

On another note, I may be a terrible parent but I bought my 12 year old daughter a mature rated game and I am enjoying the darn thing as much as she is. It is called Lollipop Chainsaw and you play a high school cheerleader/zombie hunter with a decapitated head for a boyfriend. Yeah they use foul language and there are definite sexual overtones but the game play is pretty cool and some of the things they say have me cracking up. "I hope those dudes below aren't looking at my pink butt." lol.

I am almost done making my Halloween costume. should be done tonight. Haven't had much time to work on it so I am as always rushing at the last minute. Definitely going to share pix with ya. I haven't dressed up for years and I want to have fun handing out candy at the new house this year. Funny that my daughter is going to hand out candy with me as catwoman. You should see the gloves with sparkly "diamond" claws I made for her. So I will be a witch hanging out with a black cat ;)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. What is everyone planning for the weekend and the holiday?
Not much going on this weekend here. Did see Argo tonight though. Pretty good movie really.

Witch and black cat.... good pairing.

Happy Halloween

Had fun handing out candy & meeting my new neighbors. Hope you all like the costume. I ditched the witch hat & went with just the dress. Except for the corset I made it myself. Froze my ass off tonight but had a blast! Well darn. Wont upload the pix from my phone. Oh well. I promise I will load them to the computer & upload that way first thing in the morning. *kisses*

Back