Favorite Interracial Combination in Stories?

What's your favorite interracial combination?

  • White Male/Black Female

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • White Male/Asian Female

    Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Black Male/White Female

    Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Black Male/Asian Female

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Asian Male/White female

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Asian Male/Black Female

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 5 8.2%

  • Total voters
    61

MatthewVett

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Posts
3,178
So I guess not exactly a story idea, but since there have been a few threads about it lately, I was wondering what people's favorite interracial combinations are in stories, either as an author or a reader.

For me, it's probably white male/asian female, but then again, I'm pretty sure I have Yellow Fever...
 
For me it is definitely the strong black male and the white female.
 
For me it is definitely the strong black male and the white female.

I must agree... the strong big black men, and the petite (big titted) white teen ...ooops I mean female ;-)

danicanuck... just must say that I love your statement at the end of your messages... very hot!!
 
Interesting post

Actually it's an interesting poll that you have put on here. I posed a related question on a few sites some weeks ago. My question was had anyone seen any internet porn with sub-continental guys (ie Indian or Pakistani guys) fucking white women.

There were lots of people suggesting that this combination was out there, but actually when I looked into it all the suggestions showed Indian or Pakistani Women, generally being fucked by white guys, or on the odd occasion a male from the sub-continent.

I find it an interesting combination as it's very rare to read about in erotica, or to see on porn sites, yet in the UK press it was something that was stoked up as being something that was of concern.

Gangs of asian youths seeing white female youths as easy meat and sluts for the taking. Yet the proliforation of this into the porn universe is limited. The porn universe would suggest that every white female is just dying to give up her entire sex life to a black cock.

I think I've read one story on lit, were an sub-continental guy fucks a white woman infront of her hubby.
 
Hm...I can't think of any Indian male/white female porn I've ever seen. I've seen the reverse, but it's not exactly hard to find white male/ethnic woman porn. I wonder what the various appeals of different combinations are...

Black male/white female seems to be primarily, but not exclusively, about humiliation, domination, and a "putting down" or "punishment" of an uppity white woman who deserves it.

Others' thoughts?
 
Hm...I can't think of any Indian male/white female porn I've ever seen. I've seen the reverse, but it's not exactly hard to find white male/ethnic woman porn. I wonder what the various appeals of different combinations are...

Black male/white female seems to be primarily, but not exclusively, about humiliation, domination, and a "putting down" or "punishment" of an uppity white woman who deserves it.

Others' thoughts?

Not anymore. I think the black man/white woman concept is going through a typical cycle of any kind of genre fiction. It started out on the margins, with a much-repeated and copied storyline, the white woman being punished. But now? The initial idea has moved from the sidelines, become so well known that most authors have had to move it in new directions. Cuckold themes are an easy pick for second biggest theme right now. It hasn't expanded as much as it could(nerdy black computer geek seduced by a dominatrix, anyone?), but I think it will as time goes on......until the whole idea gets overplayed, cliched, and put aside for a few years.
 
With as many races as there are, and there are more than three to be sure, I want to see a lot more combinations.

How about white tourist girl in Australia hooks up with Aborigine hunter?

Ubangi woman saves 'crazy white guy' from being eaten by lions? Nurses him back to heath.

The college I've been working at lately would be a great setting as I've seen every race under the sun there. Lot of young Doctors and Nurses coming there to study medicine.

I've thought about a Native American story with black Federal officer coming to the reservation to check on rumors of casino rigging. Male/female would be inter-changeable as far as the story goes. But I was thinking black woman, male N.A.


So far I have three stories that are interracial, though only two are in that category.


An Interracial married couple story http://www.literotica.com/s/touch-of-mocha

Middle aged white guy and a twenty year old Polynesian girl.http://www.literotica.com/s/aurora-5

And a Asian prostitute with a a white reporter. http://www.literotica.com/s/one-night-in-bangkok-6

I had one for the winter contest but I didn't get it back from my Editor in time. I'll post it later.

Admittedly most of mine are white guy with a different race girl But then I'm a white guy so I can relate easier. I'm trying to work on writing outside that comfort zone as often as I can.

This is a good story area to play with so the more you can branch out the better the story.

I got it Jamaican Bobsledder hooks up with Eskimo princess!

Have fun with race and don't take life serious. It's over to soon not to laugh.

M.S.Tarot
 
Last edited:
I think the cuckold theme is still a little new as far as the porn industry goes. Quite similar in a way to the kind of joke style porn that Private used to do. Not taking itself too seriously. The majority of cuckold scenes tend to have overly made up women, cheating in front of their boyfriend or hubby on a sofa.

Whilst there will always be a place for glamour style porn, the cuck style of porn would really benefit from longer style storylines and better acting.

I think, and maybe I'm wrong, but cuckoldry has a real mental side to it. So it would really benefit from some back story. Of course cuckoldry covers a large area so no one vid will please everyone.
 
If it absolutely has to be male/female, how about female human/male alien (of some handsome variety, not some grey or green midget), or male human/female dragon, or female werewolf/male wereleopard.
 
This is interesting. I've always found black men attractive and the stereotypes to be as well, meaning size of course and even the younger black men being more aggressive. I've also become interested in the idea of black women with white women and being used in the same way. But it is true for stories about Indian or Pakistani you do not see much of it even though there are tons of possibilities.
 
MSTarot is correct--there are more than just three races. Complicating the issue are groups that are not genetically racial, but distinct in other ways that are often associated with matters pertaining to race. Two that come to mind are Arabs and Jews. Neither is a race, but with their complicated history and--especially with the Jews--their historical uniqueness, they are generally thought of as though they were separate races. Likewise, Hispanics are an even more complicated subject. Hispanics are not a distinct, race; rather, outside of Europe Hispanics are mostly an amalgamation of African, Caucasian, and Native American races that vary in degree from region to region. Yet, for most non-scientific purposes, Hispanics are viewed as a racially distinct people.

In that sense, most of my stories are interracial to some degree. By that I mean that nearly all of them involve an Hispanic character interacting with white or black characters. In only one story is race the actual focus of the story. In the others, there is a lot of sex between different people, and at some point the characters happen to be of different races. I have used black/white interactions in eight submissions; six involved black males and white females, and two were black females and white males.
 
Last edited:
Three races and other is good enough for the US Census, so it's good enough for me. :) In all seriousness, yeah, I could have done more combos, but with a ten choice limit for polls, I really couldn't go that in-depth, and besides, that's what other's for. I'm happy to see that we're getting a lot of responses here, though.

Any other thoughts on whether certain pairings correlate with certain types of stories or themes?

I will say that a lot, not necessarily most, but a lot, of white male/Asian female tends to portray the female as submissive, domestic, tender, and caring, and usually as a superior example of femininity to her peers.
 
Three races and other is good enough for the US Census, so it's good enough for me. :)

Ennnnnnh! Incorrect. About Race.

The U.S. Census Bureau must adhere to the 1997 Office of Management and Budget (OMB) standards on race and ethnicity which guide the Census Bureau in classifying written responses to the race question:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Black or African American – A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa.

American Indian or Alaska Native – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America) and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.

Asian – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.

The 1997 OMB standards permit the reporting of more than one race.
 
Have we just made this thread very unsexy talking about census'. lol
 
Have we just made this thread very unsexy talking about census'. lol

Only if we don't bring up a few story ideas about census takers. Then it can get good again.

Census takers,lawyer serving papers, tax collectors, and them damn Revenuers! Any would make fine plot bunny for a Non/Con story.
 
Only if we don't bring up a few story ideas about census takers. Then it can get good again.

Census takers,lawyer serving papers, tax collectors, and them damn Revenuers! Any would make fine plot bunny for a Non/Con story.

"And how many times do you have sex on average per week, ma'am?"

"Ten so far. Want to make it eleven?"
 
Ennnnnnh! Incorrect. About Race.

It's amazing that according to the US Census authorities people from Pakistan, India or Iran are classed as being in the same race as Japanese and Koreans. There are entirely different racial groups within India alone!

For me personally, I lived in Japan for a long time and my wife is Japanese, so I'm almost at the stage that white women seem exotic to me... Depends so much on perspective. I do have to confess to finding black women extremely attractive, just purely based on the contrast of skin tones (I'm as white as they come, being Scottish in origin - as Billy Connolly always says, Scottish people aren't even white; they're pale blue).
 
What?

No Native Americans? No lesbian combinations?

I understand from my sisters who have been there that people from North America's First Nations are exceptionally skilled in the erotic arts...I myself have been in a long-term relationship with a woman who is half Jamaican and half Tlingit - and she's pretty wonderful (considering she has me to contend with, LOL )

I guess I'm biased, but l like the idea of a fair-skinned redhead with another woman of color...any color.
 
Can you say "Othello"?

I find it interesting that the African-American male - Euro female combination seems to be at the top of the list. I myself have a story about that, tentatively titled "Our Love Will Destroy Your Hate" (takes place in the American South in the early 1940s - I'll let you all imagine what it's about).

What is significant to me however is that one of the earliest stories in this vein comes from Shakespeare... unfortunately, it didn't have a happy ending.
 
I personally would not list any race as a preference x If.. for instance I was blindfolded and tied, I wouldn't be able to tell anyway x All this rubbish about differing cock sizes between the races I've found rubbish x the largest erection I have ever had to satisfy was White, Second largest was Black and most guys semen taste differs depending on their diet x Black & Eastern European semen tends to be sweeter as I guess they eat healthier x what is this racial poll all about?
 
I don't know Suzanne, but...

I'd sure like to know if I'm eating healthy or not...could you help me out?
 
Back
Top