The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

giphy.gif

Beautiful and lovely picture.
This is one of my hottest fantasy and I love it to when my husband encourages me to cheat with his best friend or our family friend.
thats so awesome !! would like to connect with you and your hubby ! are you on twitter ?

Lizzie....

It's fun to hear whispering about you isn't it

is so wicked. I get all kinds of shit every time I go down to the X's and do some goddam chore on her honey-do list. I am not boinking her, and wouldnt. That reminds me, I gotta go and let the cat back in.

BYE!!!

You come home unexpectedly early. Find your wife/gf's clothes strewn about. Along with the clothes of another man. You find her panties on the floor. Soaked through. What do you do?

You come home unexpectedly early. Find your wife/gf's clothes strewn about. Along with the clothes of another man. You find her panties on the floor. Soaked through. What do you do?

I walk into the house. NOtice the scattered clothing. Pick up my gf's panties...noticing how wet they are. Unconsciously and unbidden..I pull them to my face....letting my tongue touch them and tasting. Feeling many emotions...uncertain if I'm angry...hurt.....but...unable to deny a sudden feeling of arousal. Remaining quiet and listening to sounds that I can now hear coming from the bedroom.

I walk into the house. NOtice the scattered clothing. Pick up my gf's panties...noticing how wet they are. Unconsciously and unbidden..I pull them to my face....letting my tongue touch them and tasting. Feeling many emotions...uncertain if I'm angry...hurt.....but...unable to deny a sudden feeling of arousal. Remaining quiet and listening to sounds that I can now hear coming from the bedroom.

Gf is moaning. And saying something you can't quite make out.

Gf is moaning. And saying something you can't quite make out.

I move across the living room...and down the hallway toward the bedroom without even thinking. Just needing to hear more. I stop outside the mostly closed door and listen. I can hear some squeeking...recognize the sound of the bedsprings on our bed. Hearing a man moaning and then my gf....her moaning and then hear her voice as she gasps. Can hear her say "yess..oh yes..fuck me..fuck me hardddd". Without realizing it, my hand slides down and I find that I'm touching myself through my pants. Feeling how hard I have become even as I blush.

I move across the living room...and down the hallway toward the bedroom without even thinking. Just needing to hear more. I stop outside the mostly closed door and listen. I can hear some squeeking...recognize the sound of the bedsprings on our bed. Hearing a man moaning and then my gf....her moaning and then hear her voice as she gasps. Can hear her say "yess..oh yes..fuck me..fuck me hardddd". Without realizing it, my hand slides down and I find that I'm touching myself through my pants. Feeling how hard I have become even as I blush.

If you'd like to start a thread in sexual role playing I'll join you there in a few hours. But before you leave here I'd like you to pick your favorite link here and post it.

Actually I probably can't wait for hours.....
Hope to see you resume over there. Sooner.

If you'd like to start a thread in sexual role playing I'll join you there in a few hours. But before you leave here I'd like you to pick your favorite link here and post it.

You mean my fav link that has been posted in this thread to post here?

Back