Sunbathing - closed

Joycelet

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Posts
3,100
Summer finaslly came after a winter full of snow and cold weather. Jayne came over and we went out in our backyard to catch some sun. We stripped down to our bikinis, and started to chat over a glass of wine.

Sooner or later the talk turned to sex and our husbands. I was getting turned on and I reached over and lightly stroked the inside of her thigh, and moved over close and we kissed, like the best friends - almost sisters- we are.

She kissed me back and my hand went to her breast, and lifted the bikini top to bare her lovely breast.
 
I smile looking up at Joyce, "do you think your neighbors will mind if they saw you like that?" I asked with a smile as I pushed it completly up and let the sun touch your skin on your breasts for the first time.

I sat on the lounger by you as you lay there running my hand over you and feeling your nipple harden under the palm of my hand. I reached down between the loungers to the bottle of beer that was stood there and took it taking a drink before offering it to Joyce.

"Would you like some?" I asked already feeling a little drunk from the beer and the sun as my hand drifted down my fingertips lightly running over her body and her skin feeling the heat from the afternoon sun.
 
Joyce

Loved the idea of sharing her bottle of beer. As soon as I raised it to my lips, I felt as if I was kissing the lips that had been there on the bottle.

Our backyard is quite private and the only way one could see in would be to come right up to our solid fence and step on something to peer over the top.

So I wasnt a bit nervous about anyone seeing us. I was only nervous about coming on to my best friend.

But she had me so hot when we talked about her sex with her husband, whom I lusted after, and I told her about mine and even suggested that she give him a try.

Our fingers were lightly travelling over each other, and I moved closer, still fondling her naked boob, and put my other hand behind her neck and gently pulled her face to mine and we kissed.
 
Taking the bottle of beer and putting it back down between the loungers I pushed you back onto yours climbing on it with you, moving over the top of you and laying on you as we kissed feeling your hot body beneath mine and the breeze hitting my back.

My hair fell down around your face as we kissed and eventually I broke it pulling back just a little my nose still touching yours as I looked you in the eyes I smile coming over my mouth.

"Well we have known each other for a long time now and that is the first time you have done that." I said softly before turning my head slightly and pressing my lips back against hers.
 
Joyce

Her words touched my heart "...the first time you have done that", and thern she lightly kissed me back.

She was laying on top of me on the lounger. Her weight felt good, and my hand ran up and down her back, massaging her spine. I know how good that feels because I have had it done to me.

I patted and then squeezed the cheek of her ass, saying she was blocking our sun.

But I wouldnt let her move. I rubbed her bottom whie I kissed her again, but this time I let my tongue lightly tickle her lips, as my husband does to me when he wants a french kiss and then a blowjob.
 
I giggled at her tongue as it brushed against my lip with the lightest feather-like of touches. And as I tried to move and found her holding me down where I was I looked at her and leaned back down kissing her cheek, kissing my way down as she lay, nibbling on her ear before whispering, "I thought you said I was blocking the sun."

Kissing down her neck, soft kisses, an inch lower each time I got to where her neck met her shoulder and I reached grabbing the sides of the lounger and pushed myself down. I felt her hands slip from my ass to my back as i pushed myself down a little and my kisses continued down over her collar-bone and chest. Slowly I shuffled down. I felt my feet hanging off the end of the lounger now as I kissed lower and lower my kisses finally moving down over her breast as the sun once more shone on her face and her shoulders. I kissed lower and lower down until my bottom lip rubbed against her nipple.
 
Joyce

I hated having her slide down my body so I could no longer kiss her. Today had really been our first kisses, and I wanted to take off her bikini and kiss every inch of her. But she slid down to where her mouth was right at my tit, so I just reached down and pulled up the fabric and out it popped.

She looked up and me and I looked at her with the love I felt, and she kissed my nipple and then took it in her mouth and teased it with her tongue while I untied the little bow behind her neck.

Then I did mine and took off my bikini top so my breasts were bare and hers to do with as she might choose.

She looked up at me again and I just said "I want to get naked with you and kiss you all over."
 
Laying on you and looking up, I watch as you pull yourself up, pulling your top off and as you tell me you want to get naked with me I smile and laugh. Pushing myself up and then getting up off of the lounger I look down over you feeling the sun on my back.

I watched you and smiled big as I reached down, sliding my thumbs under my bikini bottoms I slipped them down over my ass and let them fall down to the floor. Stepping out of them I kicked them to one side.

"Naked." I said with a smile as I walked back over laying back down on my lounger looking over at you.
 
Joyce

She was so beautiful standing there in the sun naked. I reached out and cupped the cheeks of her ass with my hands and pulled her to me. Burying mty face in gher curls, my tongue found her ckit and I tickled it and licked and sucked it until I let my tongue wander inti her pussy.

I hadnt been with a girl this way since college, but I always have loved eating pussy and for a long time have wanted to eat hers, but was afraid to ruin our friendship by bringing it up if she might not be willing.

Murmurring "Jayne Jayne Jayne" I ate her pulling her cunt right over my face, and
making love to her as I have often imagined, and loving my best friend and wanting to watch my husband do this to her and then fucking her the way he can do so well.
 
I was going back to the lounger when she reached out and grabbed me. Screaming and laughing I let myself be pulled over and looked down and watching and feeling I felt her mouth and let out a moan the first time I felt her tongue on me.

Pretty soon I was pushing down and grinding on her face my hands had reached down running through her head as my moans and breathing grew louder and faster. I started to cry out as I pushed and grinded my pussy harder and harder against her face.
 
Joyce

I licked and sucked her pretty pussy, wanting her to cum on my face.

But I stopped long enough for me to tell her I loved her a lot more than friends are supposed to love each other, and that I wanted to watch my husband fuck her and asked if she thought she might be willing to let him do that while I watched.

I knew he was there watching. While we were together I caught a glimpse of him in the window watching us, and wanking his wonderful cock,

If she said yes, I would beckon him to come out in the backyard and join us.
 
As you pulled away I gasped shuddering almost begging for you to go back. I was so horny I did not care and agreed to what you said reaching out my hand running through your hair pulling you back between your legs.

I moaned as I felt your mouth once more and pushed back down on your face gasping as I felt the wetness rubbing all over your face.
 
Joyce

Sweet Jayne was a delight. She tasted wonderful, just liike myu roommate in the sorority house did, and we slept together every night, even after we bith brought dates home and fucked them, and then yraded partners, and then we went into a 69 and ate easch other's cream pie.

Now I wasnted Frank to have her andf let me do that right here in my back yard.

Then maybe she would bring her husband over and let him into the game and we could all have a good time loving weach other.

As she sat back down on my face, I beckoned Frank to join us, but I couldnt see him until I heard her yelp when he kissed the back of her neck.

She got up with her hjuicesd all over my face, and Frank kissed me. her was nakerwith his big erect cock pointing at me, as he asked which of us he was supposed to fuck first.

Looking him in the eye, I told him to fuck Jayne, and then I would eat her pussy and clean her up for the next round.
 
I felt a kiss on the back of my lips and screamed as I turned, moving from Joyce and seeing Frank there. I moved sitting on the sun lounger by the side of Joyce and saw Frank standing there naked just as we were.

I turned and smiled at Joyce as I leaned over slowly kissing her, letting my hand slide over her body over her breast as I pushed my tongue into her mouth.
 
Frank

Jayne is so adorable. I fell in love with her the first moment I laid eyes on her, but I was being faithful to Joyce even though she knew I had a roving eye. It was all just fantacy, but here in our own back yard, in the bright sunlight in the middle of the day, I had come home early and there they were naked and making love.

I asked and Joyce told me to fuck her so she could eat her cream pie afterward. She had told me of her college days, and we talked about swapping spouses with Jayne and her husband.

Maybe now it was coming true, because she told me to fuck her, and whern Jayne bent over to kiss Joyce on the mouth, the mouth I had just kissed and tasted Jayne's juices on it, There was her bare pussy naked between her slightly spread legs, and I stepped up and put my hands on her back and lightly rubbed up and down as the tip of my cock was up against her wet labia.

I pushed a little, and she pushed a lot, or was it vice versa as my cock popped into her and without hesitation I stroked in and out as the girls kissed, and soon I was close to cumming in her.

Just to be sure, I told her I was about to cum and she kept pushing back at me so i knew she wanted it too.

I exploded into her and filled her pussy with my love juice. I didnt even give a thought to protection against pregnancy. We would cross that bridge if we came to it.

We had two kids in school and so did they, about the same ages as ours, so tht might prove interesting.
 
Smiling as I crawled over Joyce and kissed her. I felt him come up behind me and moaning into Joyce's mouth I pushed back as I felt him entering me. Breaking the kiss and staring down at Joyce as I moaned as Frank fucked me.

I stayed there looking at her, feeling Frank inside me. I felt him cumming inside me and fell forward, Frank slipping from me and I laid on Joyce panting and shaking feeling a mixture of my own and Franks cum dripping from me.
 
Joyce

Jayne and I kissed again and again, and finally I told her that my husband and I have talked about this a lot, but were afraid to bring it up with you because we didnt want to take a chance on ruining our friendship.

you want to call Cliff and suggest he take the kids to Mcdonaslds or something, and you can stay here for dinner and more sex with both of ujs?

Then maybe next weekend we can park the kids with their grandparents and the four of us can do what we have wanted to dio, sleep with each other's husband.

Wouldnt it be a blast to do that Saturday night, and then we all go to church together Sunday morning and sing in the choir
 
I laid on the lounger reaching out a hand on Joyce, 'mmm sounds nice' I said as I laid back and then looked over at Joyce smiling trying to stop herself from laughing, 'church?' I said. 'who goes to church anymore?' I said squeezing Joyce's hand as I laid there enjoying feeling the sun on my skin.
 
Joyce

Frank went and got his cellphone, and handed it tio her. we heard her casll homer and make the arrangements wityh her husband, and we were set.

We all went into the house and the three of us, all nude, started getting dinner until Frank dressed and went to pick up our three kids.

They were a little too old to see us all naked so we got dressed, but barely, and we sufferred through dinner knowing what was coming later.

Once the kids were in bed, we even talked about having our kids joining the fun, but they were still too young. Too bad they werent at least in high school or college, and they could have been part of the party!
 
Drinking red wine for the majority of the day and the night had taken its affect and as the night grew later and later I sat on the couch next to Joyce, my hand holding hers on her lap as we talked and talked.

Eventually Frank got up, taking both of our empty wine glasses to the kitchen to be refilled and I turned to Joyce, smiling I leaned over and kissed her softly as my hand travelled up over her body. We were still kissing when I heard Frank walk back into the room.
 
Frank

I refilled the glasses and when I returned and handed them to the ladies, I knelt in front of Jayne. As they clinked glasses, my hands were on hert knees pushing up her dress and baring her spread thighs, and disciovered what i al;ready knew. she hadnt puit on her panties.

I leaned down and kissed her and she inched forward with her ass right on the edge of the couch seat, and with her legs spread, i got my dessert while my wife watched, giggled with delight, and squeezed Jayne's hand and told her she loved her.

Then Joyce suggested that I take Jayne home, and for her to send Cliff back over here to spend the night with her.

I stopped and looked up at my new lover, and asked her if that was what she wanted.
 
Sliding down on the couch, raising the glass to my mouth and trying not to spill any of the wine as I looked down at Frank. By the time I had cum and was slumped in the couch the glass was almost empty. Sitting up and finishing the last of it as I turned to Joyce as she stood with me. Kissing her softly. "Thanks for today" I said with a smile as she took the empty glass from my hand and then I turned back to Frank. "Lets go then." I said with a smile as I headed towards the door.
 
Frank

She had her car there at our house, so it was easier for us to just take hers.

As we drove the short distance between our houses, we talked about what we were doing, and we were both enthralled with the idea and wondered hiow hner husband would react to the news that we had already fucked and had oral sex, and that Joyce was ready waiting and willing to have him in our bed.

When se arrived, after we shook hands and he thanked me for bringing her hiome, Jayne told him she needed to have a little chat.

I sat in their living room while they went back to their bedroom, and not too much laster, thety emerged with big smilesd and he told me they were on and he took Jayne's car, all warmed up and ready to go, and drove away, leaving us to face each other, and do what came naturally.

We kissed and kissed again, lovingly, and then she took my hand and led me back to their master bedroom.

She folded back tyhe covers as i undressed and then she went into the bathroom.

She came out naked and joined me on the bed, and with a big grin, told me she had taken her birth control pill and we went into an embrace and kissed until i started to slide down her biody, tyerlling herr how good she tasted and that I loved eating her pussy.

She told me that Cliff wasnt really into it but she liked it. I told her Joyce wasnt really intol it either, so we were made for each other as her legs spread wide and my face was again buried in her crotch with my tongue searching the beautiful pussy i was about to fuck.

I thought "no wonder he never gives her her goodies" as she writhed and squirmed and moaned and sighed as I licked and ate her again and again, until I crawled back up on top of her and slid my cock up into her.
 
Shaking still at what I was doing as Frank went down on me I arched up moaning, digging my heels into the bed, reaching out and grabbing at the sheets. I could not stop moaning and squirming and eventually a hand went down reaching for Frank, running through his hair pushing him down on me as I pushed up into him.

I felt my heart racing, my breath coming harder and harder and as he moved and stopped licking me I cried out in frustration, though only for a split second as I felt him and I pushed down on him and I screamed as I suddenly felt full of him. Wrapping my legs around him, my arms too, biting my bottom lip and digging my nails into his shoulders as he started to move in and out of me.
 
Frank

As we fucked, this time face to face in the proverbial missionary position, I looked her in the eyes and told her exactly how I felt.

"I love you, Jayne. I love yiou with all my heart."

That wasnt quite exactly true, there was still room in my heart for ther person that made this happen- my wife Joyce. But I truly felt love for Jayne and i meant every word.

She just smiled and didnt say anything, but we both knew this was something new that would change iour lives forever.

And she was meeting me in the middle. Unlike some women, she didnt just lie there and let me do all the work. She was as into it as I was.

And I do love her.
 
Back
Top