Goth, Punk, Emo, SG, Tattoo...Fascinating

i lost interest in this thread when the fucking pics got so big you have to scroll left and right, i takes foever to download, and most turn out to be empty boxes with red x's in them.

ps03.jpg

that's a nice ... I forget what it's ca;lled. almost better than mine.

well, i have no piercings, but i do have a stretchy scrotum and the word dead burned into my right arm. well, ead, really, the first d is almost completely faded now, but it still looks okay for something i did with a paper clip and a candle four years ago. well, when i have a tan anyway. when i'm pale it's all faded.

no chance of seeing that though huh?

how perceptive of you.

well, i have no piercings, but i do have a stretchy scrotum and the word dead burned into my right arm. well, ead, really, the first d is almost completely faded now, but it still looks okay for something i did with a paper clip and a candle four years ago. well, when i have a tan anyway. when i'm pale it's all faded.

pics please.
all i got is a tribal dragon on my back

a tribal dragon?

pics please.

they wouldn't work. i've tried. the lighting is shit in this house and when i use the flash it gets worse. besides, i was serious. i'm pale and the scars don't show up as good when i'm pale, but they pop out fairly well when i'm a bit browner.

they wouldn't work. i've tried. the lighting is shit in this house and when i use the flash it gets worse. besides, i was serious. i'm pale and the scars don't show up as good when i'm pale, but they pop out fairly well when i'm a bit browner.

I was talking about stretching your balls.

No tats because I think ahead and no piercings because I think they're stupid.
I saw a man the other day with a womans name on his neck. For his sake I hope it's his mothers.

a tribal design in the shape of a dragon all curves and sharp points and solid black, except for the eye its filled in with red

not going for lovely it was my passed ranger school lets go have fun tatt

Back