Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
my butt is moist.

Nothing like a clammy ass to make the day perfect!!

I got my wheelchair detailed today! It's so pretty and shiny. :cool: But they washed the upholstery and now I have a damp derriere.

Hey Den did you remember to stick the glass coffee catcher in the coffee maker this morning or did it spill again?

bobsgirl said:
Nothing like a clammy ass to make the day perfect!!

I got my wheelchair detailed today! It's so pretty and shiny. :cool: But they washed the upholstery and now I have a damp derriere.
what you need is someone to rub some talcum powder on for you.

Nightbird said:
Hey Den did you remember to stick the glass coffee catcher in the coffee maker this morning or did it spill again?
i don't know why she bothers... it'd be a much better idea just to lie face-down under the spout.

I spent the weekend on the beach relaxing and catching some sun. It was absolutely awesome..

and of course, work today was rather nonproductive especially when we all took a 2 hour lunch to go offsite together as a group. It was definitely an interestingly fun day, although not as much fun as sleeping on the beach again would have been.

Better just doing it intervenously avoid scalding the skin on her face.

EJFan said:
i don't know why she bothers... it'd be a much better idea just to lie face-down under the spout.

EJFan said:

I'm sure this isn't what you meant, but if I were to place my head face-down under the spout, my face would be burned and the back of my head would be wet.

Are you a closet sadist, EJ?

Cathleen said:
Where the hell have you been?
:heart:

Hi yourself chickadee!!! :rose: :kiss:

Nice av...the "free" and the brave, hmmm? Looks like some spillage going on there dear Cate :rose:

pleasteasme said:
Hi yourself chickadee!!! :rose: :kiss:

Nice av...the "free" and the brave, hmmm? Looks like some spillage going on there dear Cate :rose:
I've allowed the girls to come out for our friend BG. We're trying to figure out if we're lesbian!

When I changed the av (it was the American flag) I laughed because the title could still work. :D

It's nice to see you back. :kiss:

Cathleen said:
I've allowed the girls to come out for our friend BG. We're trying to figure out if we're lesbian!

When I changed the av (it was the American flag) I laughed because the title could still work. :D

LOL!!! I saw the other one and then when I popped back in, it was the boobage!

WHOA ~ I have missed a lot in my absence... you and bg are an item now?! Damn, there goes my crush on the both of you. :eek:

Thanks Cate, it is nice to be back :rose:

Cathleen said:

WHAT??

:eek:

pleasteasme said:
LOL!!! I saw the other one and then when I popped back in, it was the boobage!

WHOA ~ I have missed a lot in my absence... you and bg are an item now?! Damn, there goes my crush on the both of you. :eek:

Thanks Cate, it is nice to be back :rose:
Do you want to be a lesbian with us?

(I think something's in my water. I may pay dearly for this fun but it's worth it.)

Cathleen said:
Do you want to be a lesbian with us?

(I think something's in my water. I may pay dearly for this fun but it's worth it.)

It would be a new experience ;)

sometimes i wish i logged into lit just a few minutes earlier. :D

pleasteasme said:
Ladies, lets pillage EJ's pockets and see what he has!!!
sweet! countless women rummaging through my crotchal region??? :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back