New Roommate (closed)

As your two bodies began to intertwine, I moved closer to the side of the bed. My eyes adjusted quickly to the dim lamp and it was just as well because I didn't want to be squinting in the dark and wondering. I realized quickly that the two of you were very intently putting on a show for my benefit and I looked around momentarily before realizing that the two chairs had been moved out to the livingroom.

So I was left with little in the way of options, as I crouched on the edge of the bed. I tucked my legs under me as I settled in to watch, my naked skin glowing in the light. I took my cock in one hand and started tugging casually as the two of you began kissing more insistently, more passionately. I leaned in, quickening my hands as I watched my wife pulling Sylvia on top of her and holding her there, legs tangling and hands twisting in hair.
 
I felt the bed sag down as Christian sat on the edge of it. Kissing Sylvia I reached out with one hand and found his knee and slowly I slide my hand up it.

My other hand ran over Sylvia, my moans slipped into her mouth as my tongue played with hers and as my hand ran up Christians thigh I felt his arm, I felt it moving and instantly knew what he was doing. Slipping my hand down I ran my fingers over his balls as he stroked himself. Moaning more and more into Sylvia as I kissed her and eventually moving my hand up joined in with Christains in stroking his hard cock.
 
I couldn't tell what was going on behind me, on the side of me, whatever. I was truly entranced by the feel of Amy's body against mine and the feel of her tongue dancing with mine. My breathing was becoming shallow as I was becoming more and more aroused on how our bodies were rubbing against one another. My hardened nipples scraping against her smooth skin.

The way Amy was moaning in my mouth was beginning to push to me to the edge. I broke our kiss and began to plant soft, dry kisses on her chin, under her chin, along her throat as my hands slid up and down her sides. My teeth nibbled at her throat and then my lips tugged at her soft flesh at the top of her breasts.
 
I felt Sylvia's mouth and lips on my skin and shuddered. Letting go of Christian I pulled against Sylvia. I felt her weight on top of me and I felt every single kiss. My nipples already hard before I felt her lips touching them.

I also felt to the side of me the bed moving as Christian moved. But it was too dark to see what was happening or what he was doing and I just kept moaning at the touches of Sylvia.
 
In the low light I could only barely make out the shapes that writhed and gasped in front of me. I twisted around so that I was on my knees rather than sitting, my cock still hard and heavy, hanging before me.

I was more than a little disappointed to feel Amy's grip slacken and then draw away entirely from me, but deciding to take it in stride, I went back to stroking myself again, trying to make heads or tails of what was going on.

I reached out, running a hand up and down the side of the woman closest to me. I thought it might be Sylvia, but at this point it was hard for me to tell. Sliding down to cup her ass I took it in my head to try something.

I licked two fingers and inserted them between her thighs, seeking out her moist center. I was aroused by the idea that I really didn't even know who this was. I was further aroused by the notion that it didn't much matter. I slid my fingers along her slit, spreading her juices, made a ring around her asshole and back along her pussy.
 
I kissed, teased and suckled her nipples as my right hand slid over her bare stomach and just at the fringe of her pubic hair as my fingers tickled her soft tuft of hair. I could feel her chest heave as my hand moved closer between her legs without touching her. My mouth left her hardened nipples, leaving them slick with my saliva.

My lips made their way lower to the top of her abdomen as my hand rubbed her mound, my fingers hovering just over her hooded clit. My lips then tugged at her flesh as I moved my body lower and down between her legs. I would poke my tongue out on between tugs and lap at her flesh. As my face moved lower, I could smell Amy's arousal thicken.

My body pressed between her legs as they opened for me. I moved my hand down and let my middle finger glide over her slit, gently dipping the tip of my finger between her folds.
 
I lay there shaking and trembling feeling my heart racing, reaching down my hands found Sylvia's silky hair and I played with it with my fingers as I gasped arching up on the bed as I felt her fingers.

I pushed down on them, my gasp turning into a moan as they entered me and my free hand slipped down over my chest and finding one of my hard nipples I started to rub and flick at them as I felt Sylvia's fingers go deeper and deeper inside me.

Somewhere in the dark I could hear Christian and I knew that his hands were somewhere, I could not feel them so I just assumed that they were teasing Sylvia right now.
 
I could feel how much Amy was enjoying what I was doing to her as she pushed herself down onto my finger, wanting it deep inside her. I could only smile, even though I was the other one who knew I was smiling, and then poked my tongue out to slide the tip through her parted pussy lips. Mmmmmmmm they were so moist and tasty as I glided my tongue up and down one side and then the other. My tongue sliding on either side of my middle finger as held it rigid for Amy to fuck.

I sensed Christian behind me so I raised my ass as his fingers penetrated and moved themselves in and out of my dripping wet cunt. I raised my butt and parted my knees, inviting Christian to enter me, or to at least pumped his fingers harder into me.

My focus was mainly on Amy and her sweet, moist pussy. I stretched my tongue out flat and slid along the inside of her labia, up to her clit, and then pressed against it gently, letting her movements dictate the amount of pressure.
 
My hands were almost gripping Sylvia's hair and I had to keep reminding myself not to grab so hard. I arched up with a loud moan as I felt her tongue, my arms shaking as I pulled her head down, keeping her touching me and it was like my hips had there own mind as they ground and moved against her tongue, all and any movements causing me to gasp and moan.

And then I felt Amy being pushed against me, the first time I glanced up, but could see nothing and then I felt it again and again, "god yes" I moaned out as I suddenly imagined Christian behind Amy. I could see the three of us in my mind and my hips moved faster and faster against Amy, my gasps and screams getting more and more faster and then I suddenly screamed loudly as I started to cum. Whatever I was telling my arms was forgotten as I gripped tight onto Sylvia's hair and held her down against me as I shuddered and came hard all over her mouth and her tongue.

Eventually, exhausted I loosened my grip and my hands and arms simply fell away from Sylvia, my body fell back to the bed. I lay there shuddering. And as I felt her tongue. I squirmed and groaned but I could do nothing to push her away or move away I simply concentrated on trying to breathe normally as I felt my heart racing in my chest.
 
I got up onto my knees, and to Sylvia's seeming invitation, I moved between her parted legs, pulling my hand away from her dripping cunt and jutting ass. She was arching her back, sticking her ass far up in the air, just begging for attention.

I rubbed the head of my cock against her moist slit, pressing into her opening, and withdrawing, gently and gingerly, teasing her hole, giving her just slightly more of me every time I pressed forward.

Before long, my full length was sliding in and pulling from her saturated pussy. Ever thrust was a delight, and it felt wondrous to be inside Sylvia again. God was she delicious. In the darkness I could imagine my every thrust pushing her face harder and harder into my wife; Amy's moans only serving to turn me on ever further.
 
I could feel it now, I could feel each time Christian pushe into Sylvia, felt her pushing into me. Panting and still shaking I sat up pulling Sylvia up a little so I could kiss her, tasting myself on her lips. She moaned into my mouth and my hands slid down over her breasts, my fingers teasing her hard nipples and now I felt Christian moving more faster and faster. One hand slid down over Sylvia's tummy, she was now on her hands and knees and I sat there kissing her while I reached down under her. My fingers passed by her belly button and then reached and then I felt Christians balls rubbing my finger and they moved a little more and I felt Sylvia's clit, rubbing it, making her all of a sudden moan and cry out much louder as my fingers now could feel Christians cock sliding in and out of her.
 
Back
Top