Licking her while she's getting fucked

Last edited:
Great thread!

I always love this subject and often let my mind wander to naughty places when I think of this fantasy. Such yummy thoughts!!!
 
The idea of licking my wife's pussy as she is being fucked good is one of our biggeat turn ons and fantasies. We have talked about it many times and ahe loves the idea. Just have to set it up and live it out!
 

Wow. Eating a girl who is getting fucked reverse cowgirls takes some skill, agility, and timing...much like synchronized swimming. I think it would be easier to hit your target if she was somewhat stationary like when she is getting it doggie style from behind. It is much easier to hit your target with your tongue. I think a baseball player may do better than a non-baseball player.
 
Too fucking hot.

This is too fucking hot. I can't take it anymore.

There should be a proper term for when a man licks a women’s pussy while she’s getting fucked by another man. It needs an official name. I can' think of anything that gives juch a hot act justice. Any ideas?

The way I see it, there are 4 types of MMF encounters that can occur in this universe. Having never been involved in a 3way of any kind, if anyone disagrees or would like to elaborate, please go ahead.

I would also appreciate any feedback, especially on #4 below regardless if you have or haven’t been in this type of 3way.

1. The standard porn valley MMF porno where the guys don't do anything to pleasure the women. There’s lots of gagging, ATM and a pop shot to the face to end. If we get lucky we get a cream pie and the other guy cums on the girls face. Since the girls rarely look like they are enjoying the choking, gaging and taste of their ass, the appeal is limited for myself and my wife.

2. The Bi-MMF threesome where (for me personally, I'm not judging if you prefer this) the guys pay too much time fucking each other up the ass and sucking each others cocks when there’s a hot pussy that needs to get eaten and fucked. I don't dig these because these aren't my personal fantasy and my wife does not like seeing guy on guy action.

3. The Cuckold where the husband is being is being humiliated and emasculated. Not my fantasy and my wife doesn’t dig it either.

4. The fantasy that I would one day like to fulfill and would love to see in a porn involves two OPEN MINDED straight male that want to work together to give the girl an orgasm so intense and powerful, she nearly goes into convulsions! In my fantasy, the three of us start by smoking a joint to slow things down. I start to make out with her, undressing her from the top. She reaches into my pants and pulls out my cock. While this is happening, our fuck buddy approaches her from behind and starts undressing her from the waist down. He’s comes up, licking her neck and gently biting her back while caressing it. Lots of passion! After a while, I grab her by her shoulders and turn her around. She begins making out with the fuck buddy, exposing his throbbing cock. She firmly grabs it and they start making out. I continue doing to her what he was doing and then I spread her buttcheaks and tickle her asshole with my tongue. I spread her legs and spit on her pussy and start fingering her while she’s still making out with the fuck buddy. By this point the excitement and intensity is overwhelming for everyone. I then motion to the fuck buddy to move her onto a bed or a large sofa where we take turns fingering her and teasing her pussy and asshole with our tongues. While one is performing oral on her, the other gently smacks his cock against her face signaling a request for BJ. She spits on my cock and starts stroking it, bringing in her mouth and working it with her tongue. The FB inserts his cock in her wet pussy and starts fucking her really hard! I let this go on for a couple moments then I tell him I want to get into the 69 position with her while he continues. I tell to stop when he’s getting close to cumming and we will switch positions which we do a few moments later. When we first enter into the 69 position, I extend my tongue as far as I can so as to lick the bottom of his cock as it enters my wife and he reciprocates when he’s in the 69 position. We try reverse cowgirl where the FB or I can easily suck her tits, make out with her or continue eating her pussy. In reality none of us last very long, however after I cum the FB immediately slides down to lick my cum from my wife’s pussy. Immediately after he inserts his cock and cums almost instantly. Hopefully by this point my wife has had about 3 orgasms and I come in and finish her off with a fourth for the night by indulging in the 2 tablespoon load of fresh cum he just dumped inside her cunt.
In this scenario, there is no overt guy on guy sexual contact, just the cum eating and licking of the cock.

I wish they made porn movies that followed this kind of scenario but whenever I look for something similar to this, I end up with #2 or #3 as described above.
 
I wish they made porn movies that followed this kind of scenario

Agreed. This has been one of my fantasies for as long as I can remember. I can just imagine exploding over and over again helplessly as the two guys work me up ooh
 
Wow. Eating a girl who is getting fucked reverse cowgirls takes some skill, agility, and timing...much like synchronized swimming. I think it would be easier to hit your target if she was somewhat stationary like when she is getting it doggie style from behind. It is much easier to hit your target with your tongue. I think a baseball player may do better than a non-baseball player.

I absolutely love this activity - where the man and woman are both facing me while she's being fucked, and I get to lick both their genitals before, during and after their orgasms - and have totally enjoyed it a number of times, but the humiliation/sub/cuckold/little dick/collarwearing aspects of these videos are a complete turnoff for me. I agree, though, it is difficult and even hazardous when they're both moving: split lips and even bloody noses can happen.
 
My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.

I'd say it's called fucking heaven.
 
I want to lick my wife while some other guy fucks her. Mmmmm big fantasy of mine
 
The idea of this is very exciting. Not sure my wife could handle another man fucking her, but I am sure if we found an obliging couple, she would encourage me to eat the wife of that couple while her husband fucks her.

I always thought it would be great to help him prolong himself, for him to pull out so I could suck the juice of his wife off his cock. I figure the change in sensation and rythme would help distract him from coming until he was ready to fuck her again.

Of course, once he does cum, there would be the pleasure of cleaning his cock and then her pussy. Yummy! :p

I like coitalinguis (great word!) with married couples, too...no condom issue!

When our 3some partner would meet up with my wife and me, his first fuck was usually with me underneath licking them, and with about 5 days sperm saved up his balls would be on a hair trigger to overflow. When he got too close to cumming (which would come on him quite suddenly, maybe when he felt my tongue on his cock or my nose brushing his balls), he'd abruptly pull out of her pussy to cool off, but would often allow himself to discharge a small load onto her pulsating ass or even directly down into my open mouth. But if I sucked his cock into my mouth at that point I knew he'd lose control completely, so I would just wait until his cock cooled off a bit and he reinserted it into my wife's steaming puss along my tongue and started fucking her again. This would repeat over and over until he couldn't hold it back any more, and then my cream delight would begin.
 
I love love liking her clit while she is getting nailed doggy style by one of our posse of black guys. Sometimes get the creampie reward straight from the hose,,, yummu
 
Mmmmmm.....

I would love something like this done to me, with my husband fucking me while I'm sitting on another guy's face.....he can lick from my clit all the way to hubby's balls and back again, then clean up the both of us when its all over...:cattail:
 
Back
Top