Name the asshole

loquere

Smile!
Name the biggest asshole you can think of, past or present.

For example-Loquere

Just one?

Ann Coulter

Todd Akin

Chris Christie

Ted Nugent

Noticing a trend or three?

SE Cupp
Michelle Malkin
Glenn Beck
Megyn Kelly
Sean Hannity
Dick Cheney
Rush Limbaugh
Lance Armstrong
Frank Luntz

The usual group of mean girls.

Last edited:
In no particular order:

Ed Schultz
Keith Overbearing
Rush Limbaugh
Al Franken
My high school principal
Osama Bin Laden
Stalin
Hitler
etc.
etc.

Charlie Sheen=speaks for itself

Ben Rothlisberger = 2 sexual assault charges mysteriously disappear because he plays football for the Steelers

Ted Nugent= no one wants to her your political views, shut up and play guitar.

Anyone who had anything to do with the Penn State Cover Up

Chris Brown= Why the fuck is this man walking around? Why the fuck are people still buying his music?

Sometime my humor is lost in the noise. I’ve always considered Chris Christie as asexual. Mostly because I don’t want to picture it.

Forgot about him. I don't know if he's sexist, but he just vetoed a bill to raise minimum wage by a dollar fifty. He replaced it with a bill that would raise it by one dollar three years from now. :( Poor Jersey.

Forgot about him. I don't know if he's sexist, but he just vetoed a bill to raise minimum wage by a dollar fifty. He replaced it with a bill that would raise it by one dollar three years from now. :( Poor Jersey.

Not sure if I have any sympathy for Jersey. They did give us Jersey Shore. I do feel for the hurricane victims, though. It looks like they’re going through hell.

Well I was on the Gee Bee last night and ran into way too many to count, and most of them don't even deserve for me to remember their name in the first place simply based on how rude and just mean they were.

Not sure if I have any sympathy for Jersey. They did give us Jersey Shore. I do feel for the hurricane victims, though. It looks like they’re going through hell.

I'm originally from South Jersey and lived on one of the shore islands for a few years. I'm feeling compelled to defend a bit. :)

The thing with Jersey Shore is that the people on the show weren't from NJ, at least not most of them. As I recall, most were from New York. Actual NJ people at the shore are reasonably nice. OTOH, I can't speak for the town where they shot the show, as it's farther north in NJ than I lived or went.

I do feel badly for the hurricane victims, although one has to say -- if you live in an area that is regularly threatened by such storms, you have to take some of the consequences.

I'm originally from South Jersey and lived on one of the shore islands for a few years. I'm feeling compelled to defend a bit. :)

The thing with Jersey Shore is that the people on the show weren't from NJ, at least not most of them. As I recall, most were from New York. Actual NJ people at the shore are reasonably nice. OTOH, I can't speak for the town where they shot the show, as it's farther north in NJ than I lived or went.

I do feel badly for the hurricane victims, although one has to say -- if you live in an area that is regularly threatened by such storms, you have to take some of the consequences.

A decent immigration policy might work. Keep them across the river in New York. LOL. I think I’ve watched two shows and just wondered what was wrong with me. It has to be me. As popular as the show was, I just must be too old. Though, all the reality shows today seem to exaggerate the stupid. I was extremely dumb in my youth, but they all seem to be overachievers in that category.

I know there are good people everywhere and just as many not so good. People are people.

One annoying shore member "Paulie D" went to Johnston High with my younger cousins. He was an absolute idiot then and he's now making a lot of money being the same idiot.

I wouldn't consider him an asshole though, just really goofy.

Back