Perfect Boyfriend (Closed for NickisSora)

motheroftears24

Darkside Royalty
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Posts
8,025
Name: Caitlyn Jace
Age: 19
Appearance: http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/ksenia-solo-lost-girl-1.jpg
Occupation: College Student/Comic Book Artist (she works for a friend’s comic book company)

I had always been an outcast. I was considered a nerd because of the fact that she loved horror films, comics, and video games. I had a few boyfriends, but the relationships only lasted a week before they ended up with a cheerleader or some other popular girl. My supposed friends constantly nagged at me about changing my gothic appearance, my personality, and interests. I decided to put love on hold so that I could focus on her studies. I was attending college as well as working for a friend of mine’s comic book company who specialized in horror and superhero comics. I worked on a comic called Lizzy the Monster Slayer which was possible. Eventually I got sick and tired of being single especially since all of my co-workers were either married or had boyfriends and girlfriends.

They were going to a party. I could go, but I did not like the idea of going by myself. I went home, so that I could eat and work more on the next edition. I was playing around with the idea of my character having a sidekick/boyfriend. I sat down at my desk and got to work. I decided that I would make the character in the form of the kind of boyfriend I wanted.

He would be a bad boy who Lizzy meets. He had dark short hair and somewhat muscular. Not too much muscle. He was intelligent as well and would not care about the fact Lizzy is a monster slayer. He loves her regardless… He has a good sense of humor as well. The more I drew him, the more I wanted him. I sighed and noticed a shooting star. It was silly, but I decided to make a wish. I wished that I could meet a guy like the one I drew.
 
Name:Zwei Ein.
Age:20
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark blue with a tint of Red.
Build:Very tones with muscle accent.
guys13.jpg

One on the right.
Boots.

The minute Caitlyn went to bed, her picture was hit by a small light and he vanished from the paper. It was about the next morning about 9am when a Young man knocked on her door waiting to be let in and waited. His black tee shirt was worn loose, His black Tript pants were semi covered with chains and buckles. His Big boots also stood there impatient to her tardiness then again it was only 5 minutes.-
 
I woke to the knocking at the door. It was an hour before I usually woke up. "Who could it possibly be?" I asked as I stumbled out of bed. I was wearing a tight black tank top and a pair of velvet pink leopard print pajama pants, so I was decent.

"Give me a sec..." I said as I made it to the door. I opened it and was in complete shock. It was my drawing in the flesh. I knew I wasn't dreaming because it hurt when I stubbed my toe a bit on the table near my bed. I said, "Ummmmm hi...". I couldn't believe this.
 
-Zwei smiled and ran his fingers across his brow to fix his hair and smiled.-"I been looking for you all over the building....it is a bit hard to find the love of my life when she does not give me her address."-he said and kissed her lips before walking in to the apartment looking around.-
 
I gasped as he kissed me, but went with the kiss. I kissed him back. As strange as it was, it felt nice to be kissed. "Yeah come... in...." I said as he walked in. I looked over at the paper sure there was a drawing, but it was blank. I introduced myself to him.
 
-Zwei smiled.-"I know all about you....But it is still good to meet you formally."-he chuckled.-"So what are your plans today sexy."-he chuckled a bit and leans back on her couch boots on the floor.-
 
"I did not have too much planned." I said, "I am off work. I suppose we can go out so that we can get to know each other a lot better. I just have to go get dressed.". Mmm, he was very bold and agressive. I was liking it. I went to my bedroom and changed into a tight corset top with lace sleeve and a short black skirt with chains. I fixed my hair into schoolgirl like pigtails with red ribbons. Underneath I wore pair of black lace panties.
 
-Zwei smiled as she came out.-"What you wearing on your feet?"-he grins looking to her. Zwei was very interested in her after all he was drawn as bad boy,strong, witty, and very rough looking well punkish rush.-
 
I was wearing a pair of boots that have small buckles with skulls on them. "Let's go get something for breakfast." I said, "There is a diner down the street that makes a really good breakfast.". I decided to wait until we were back home to ask how he existed.
 
-Zwei took her hand as they walked to the Dinner.-"So talk what do you want to know you after all created me didn't you."
 
We had to whisper. "I was wondering how you came to life?" I whispered, "Y-you were a drawing.".
 
I did not thank it would work, but I wasn't complaining. It was nice to have a boyfriend. The waitress came by and took our orders. I ordered some wheat toast with strawberry jelly and a glass of orange juice.
 
-Ordering the Carnivore Omelette and a large OJ he smiled to her.-"So....what else do you want to talk about?"
 
I knew he was going to need a place to stay. "If you want, you can stay with me." I said, "I did not know if you had a place."
 
-He looked and shook his head.-"Nope you didn't give me one."-he chuckled as they sat across from eachother his foot lightly caressed her's and ran slightly up and down her leg.-
 
For the comic, I made him sexually experienced. I gasped as I felt him rubbing my leg. I blushed as he caressed me. "I-I am a virgin." I said to him as he caressed me.
 
-He smiled.-"Relax tht i know to. You also know i will not force you to do anything. You know how you drew me to be the bad boy to."-he grins just caressing her leg with his foot.-
 
I smiled and blushed as he continued to rub my leg with his foot. I flirtatiously began to rub my foot against his leg as well. I finished my food and paid for our order, so that we could get back to the aparment.
 
-They left and began walking.-"So....I do not know everything about you but you should know everythign about me just about....."
 
I told him everything about me as we walked back to my apartment. He did not seem to look weary when I told him that I liked scary movies, comics, and video games.
 
-He smiled.-"Well we should have fun shouldn't we....Just think of all you coul do."-he chuckled lightly as they got back to her apartment. Zwei looked to her apartment again.-"So....what do you want to do."-he leaned back on the couch his toned body for her his cock in his pants clearly shown. She must of had a pervert mind to draw that package.-
 
I gasped lightly as I saw the size of his cock through his pants. My curiousity was increasing more. "I-I am ready to lose my virginity." I said wanting him greatly.
 
-He cocked his eyes and smiled.-"Ok then....In your room?"-he asked and smiled picking he rup in his arms he kissed her strongly.-
 
I smiled as he carried to his room. I felt a little nervous, but felt a lot better about losing my virginity to him.
 
Back
Top