I'm still alive

Betticus

FigDaddy!
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Posts
12,240
It's been a long time.. a lot of heartbreak and a lot of swallowing pride but I'm still here. I didn't want anyone to think I just faded away. Dominance is both a gift and a responsibility and along with that comes much strife. I can't speak for any other doms but damn, sometimes this just twists and breaks your soul for one to find or be on the path to finding who we are. This life is real and with that it is hard but I would'nt have it any other way. Hurt me all day but you will never break me because there are people I love who I am protecting.
 
Good to see you.
Life has a habit of not taking the easy path. Be true to you and be well xxx
 
That is a stirring cry to live life, with all its pain.

In a dualistic universe, uphill can mean only one thing: downhill is coming.

Keep hanging in there. So good to see you, and I hope you will stick around some.
 
Last edited:
I started in 2006 but wasn't around long. I do remember your posts. Hoping the heartbreak you refer to is on the mend and you'll find some pleasure in coming back to Lit.
 
A good friend of mine who has been by my side, gotten me to the hospital just in time to save my life.. who I've been working with to build her ego and self esteem is in the hospital with some kind of liver problem. She had an abusive ex who's trying to worm his way back in and he showed up at the hospital when I was visiting.

I made him sit in the corner then glared at him until he started crying. I turned my back to him and visited my friend and I ignored him like he wasn't even there. So did she. He just cried more.

Sometimes being a dom has advantages.

Then I flirted with her nurse, she's from Mississippi and loves creole cooking... I love food. She was speaking the language of my people. My poor friend was so scandalized and embarrassed but I got the nurse to give her 2 shots of morphine so she got over it pretty fast.

I'm basically the worst friend ever but seriously... I brought her flowers and the most adorable teddy bear ever. The bear hates her ex too.. I could see it in his cute lil eyes. Me and the bear are now bros. I just need a lil bear size flogger and a tiny lil leather codpiece and he'd be a bear... hahaah.. a bear... get it?
 
Back
Top