What's the dress code when you go to sleep?

What do you wear to bed?

• Pajamas

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • T-shirt and underwear

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • Just underwear

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • Naked

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters
I definitely prefer naked, but I live in a dorm, so it's generally preferred I wear underwear no can't sleep with more clothes on. I don't understand how people can.

I always prefer to have my boxers on - all the best things start with something needing to be slid off...

It really depends, I would say all of the above really.

A pyjama when it warmth is necessary, a night dress or long t-shirt otherwise or naked if I feel like it or it is warm. I would rarely sleep with underwear though.

I almost always wear panties when I sleep, even after sex, when I usually put them back on. Unless the sex was so exhausting I can't be bothered to go and pick them up. I don't really know why, it just doesn't feel quite right to sleep without panties.

I almost always wear panties when I sleep, even after sex, when I usually put them back on. Unless the sex was so exhausting I can't be bothered to go and pick them up. I don't really know why, it just doesn't feel quite right to sleep without panties.

Go figure: I feel uneasy wearing underwear in bed

Naked, unless I have people at my house or I'm visiting someone. Although I tend to keep pjs near at hand for those awkward moment when someone knocks on you door early in the morning and you have to scramble to put clothes on

Naked in the summer, for sure.

If it's cold, usually just a big t-shirt, rarely wear panties in bed.

Gotta be naked... My temp is always running a bit high and I just get too hot to have anything on... also shorts or pants just get bound up around your legs and other bits... its just too much trouble!

Home from work ~ something soft and sexy

Head to bed~ some how the soft and sexy attire disappears

Back