Arranged Marriage (closed)

teazme

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Posts
4,986
Amber of the house of Stenkil was the only daughter of her mother and father. She was a beauty with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She stood about five feet four inches and had a good bosom. Her looks where just one attribute she had, her goodness and caring for her people made everyone love her.

Since she was the only child her parents doted upon her and gave her the best education possible. One day her father came to her and told her she would be leaving soon to go and get married. She asked about her future husband, and all her father would say was the he was a great match for the country. Amber nodded her head and went to her chambers to pack her belongings and be measured for new clothing to accompany her on her journey.

Amber awoke early the next day and dressed for the long journey. She climbed into the carriage and she started her journey to her new country. She sat in the carriage and hoped everything would be ok and her future husband would be a good and caring man.
 
It was going to be one hell of a day. His new bride was arriving on the coach. His father had called him aside following dinner the previous evening. It was a state affair, all the barons had been invited and Christian was made to dress 'appropriately for the occasion' or so his man had told him.
Sitting there at the table, making small talk with the men to either side of him, he heard his name about the clatter of voices and silverware. A tinkling of a knife on glass cut through the din of the room and he was called upon to rise. King of Arnath, his father stood at the head of the table, beaming expansively, one hand on his hip, sweeping back his cape and the other raising a glass of port. He dropped the news on me and it felt like a ton of stone. Oh, we had tried to talk it out afterwards, but there was no getting around it...perhaps that is why it came as such a surprise. Having but one day's notice was not enough for him to mount an escape and to flee into the wilds.
Back in his chambers, he paced up and down, berating his man servant for not warning him. He stood there silently taking the abuse, but not admitting that the palace had been buzzing with the gossip for days. As his temper started to subside he went off to his favourite brother to help calm his nerves. 'Perhaps a proper fucking would do just the trick to calm me down,' he thought.
 
Amber arrived in the new country early the next morning. She looked out at the people and smiled at them as she passed by. The people were kind to her and welcomed her with cheers. She was taken right to the palace gates and she climbs out and is greeted by the king and queen of her new land, she notices her soon to be husband is not there.

As soon as she is greeted she is lead to her chambers and she meets with her new women. She frowns just a little when she realizes none of her current women are remaining with her after tomorrow. She looks over her new women to see if any of them look like they might be good companions. Amber nods her head and decides she will have to learn to keep her own counsel since most of her women look like they only care about themselves and thier place at court.

A seamstress is shown into Amber's chambers to take the final fitting of Amber's wedding gown. Amber has to admit, it is a gorgeous gown and she hopes it will be pleasing to her soon to be husband.
 
Christian stepped back out into the street, finishing buttoning up his tunic, it was nearly dawn and gray light was filling the sky. Before long sunlight was streaming over the walls and beginning to pool in the deeper recesses of the keep. Still he walked, avoiding those places where he knew the guard or his men might be looking for him. Though he had calmed down significantly, he was still upset as the events with him at the center still unfolded around him, whether or not he would approve. He was disgusted, and not ready to face his family, the public or his new wife to be.
He would be damned if he would be wed without so much as a 'by your leave'. He took an apple from the cart of a vendor, setting out his wares for the day, and sprinted up the stairs to a vantage point overlooking the main courtyard. There a carriage was unloading. He leaned casually against a column, staying in its shadow, and chewed thoughtfully on the fruit. He watched the pageantry unfold, and the searching gaze of his mother, he was sure was meant for him, and as her eyes swept over the parapet he couldn't help but flinch, even knowing he was hidden from her view.
There was entirely too much ceremony for his liking, the coach was gaudy, the maids looked spun from a confectioners shop, not like real women. He bit into the apple, chewing. And then the princess stepped out and his jaw stopped working. He stared at her.
In spite of himself he felt a stirring of his desire.
 
Amber stood as the seamstress took the final fitting and she did not move an inch. Amber wished she could go for a walk within the city and meet people, but she knows it isn't proper. Finally the seamstress says she is all done and Amber may take off the gown. Amber's maids help her remove the dress and put on an older gown. Amber was told to not wear her new gowns until after she is married. Amber decides to take a walk around the castle.

Amber walks with her maids around the castle. She goes into the kitchens and meets the cooks and Amber smiles. She walks up to the head cook and smiles as she is introduced. Amber is nice and sweet with every person she meets, her parents always told her that, while she may be about someone in a social standing, everyone is still human.

Amber is then lead back to her chambers to dress for her dinner and to meet her future husband. Amber puts on a new gown and walks into the chamber where she is to meet her future husband. Amber stands and talks with the King and Queen, impressing them with her caring about their people.
 
It seemed to Christian, that everywhere he turned, rumours of her persisted. Everyone he saw had already been visited by her. The cook described her as beautiful, healthy, with a hearty appetite. The gamekeeper seemed to indicate that she knew her way around a bow. The stableboy was similarly impressed. And it was with these thoughts following him, that he returned to his chambers to put on some finery for the coming dinner.

He had to admit his intrigue. A fine woman was hard to come by in these parts---and he felt that he knew a thing or two about it with the number of women that he'd inspected only to find them wanting in some way. Certainly she would be the same. A pleasant veneer, convincing turn of phrase, good manners, but a flop in bed, or disastrous horsemanship. Her mettle would show soon enough, he pondered.

Fully dressed, with his man following him from his rooms to put finishing touches on his costume or straighten a wayward seam, he made his way at a trot to the hall. There he skidded to a stop, his servant nearly colliding into his back. Before him, stood his soon-to-be wife, chatting amicably with his parents. Straightening up in the doorway and tugging at the hem of his tunic, Christian dismissed his manservant and stepped confidently toward her. He stood before her, staring into her limpid eyes, and any words he might have spoken stuck in his throat.
 
Amber sits talking with the King and Queen when she sees the man who she assumes to be her future husband. Amber quickly stands and curtsies to him and smiles softly. She waits to be introduced to him, as is proper. The King stands and looks at Christian, "Christian, this is Amber your soon to be wife. Amber this is your soon to be husband Christian." Amber inclines her head softly and smiles, "it is an honor to meet you."

The King and Queen look at each other and smile, they see the sparks flying between the two people and know the marriage will be fruitful. The King and Queen rise and look around the room, "shall we go to dinner?" Amber smiles at them and nods her head, "the smells I had in the kitchen promised many delicious delights." Amber is trying to remain calm as she is surprised by how handsome Christian is, she only hopes she can keep him happy.
 
He wished that there had been the opportunity to meet his bride in private. He might have just thrown himself at her feet. But here they were, friends and family surrounding them, but still her demure smile enchanted him. Standing immediately in front of her it was all he could do to bow before her, taking her hand in his, he kissed the back of it, watching the skin flush under his lips.

He stood erect again and made his obeisance to the kind and queen of the realm, his mother and father. With all propriety they sat down to their meal, all the while Christian imagining inventive ways that he might steal his wife away from the overseeing gaze of his parents and perhaps even out of the castle, for some proper quality time together.
 
During the meal the king and queen asked Amber questions, both about herself and her family. It seemed that the King and Amber's father had been childhood friends. Amber smiles and tells the people amusing stories about her growing up and about her family. Amber looks at Christian from beneath her eyelids and smiles softly, she imagines he is quite skilled in the bedroom. Amber looks at him and is again impressed with his strength and looks.

After dinner the King and Queen calls for musicians. Amber is called upon to show everyone in attendance a dance from her native land. Amber smiles, she has always loved to dance. She moves to the center of the dance floor and begins to move fluidily. She loses herself in the music and the dance, swaying her hips and body.
 
Sometime after they had sat down together, side by side at the head table, Christian has found his tongue. At first he prattled on about nothing of any consequence to her or to him, but somewhere in there he had been drawn into a deeper conversation with her, one of depth and fascination. After only a few short hours, he was already able to admit to himself, though perhaps no one else, that he was slowlybecoming enamored of her.

Dinner wound its way to its inevitable conclusion and at the bidding of his parents, Amber rose to demonstrate some native dance steps. Christian is hypnotized by her sweet and subtle movements.

Soon, he too stepped out onto the floor and asked if she wouldn't like to be shown some of his own dances...ones that surely she would have to learn someday soon, but would surely outshine other women with her grace and attentiveness. As they spun together out on the dance floor, onlookers occasionally clapping, they talked quietly about her moving here to be with him, though perhaps it had not started out that way when she had been leaving home. After a time, of chatting and dancing together, he leaned in conspiratorially and whispered: "Perhaps later I can show you a few more new things, as well. For instance, have you ever ridden a horse?" He winked at her.
 
Amber looks at Christian as he shows her a dance of his country, she easily follows the steps and masters them, much to the approval of everyone in attendance. Amber finds he is an easy man to talk to and is glad of it. Amber grins as Christian asks her if she has ever ridden a horse, "yes I have but, my parents were very protective and I have always had to ride on a horse with a well trained horseman."

Amber is curious, what is he thinking about showing her tonight. She is a little leery about going out alone with him, but she supposes it is ok because they will be married tomorrow, and she has to learn how to trust him.
 
Mostly he just intended to show her one of his passions. He was a connoisseur of horses, and a breeder, he had stables of his prized animals. But mostly he just liked to ride. He liked to ride and to be ridden and was equally as comfortable with a bow or a shapely thigh gripped in his hands. His mind wandered aloud.

He smiled lasciviously at her, mostly just wanting to get to know her better, and to test some of her boundaries. He leaned in and whispered conspiratorially: "Do you like to ride things other than horses?" He discretely pinched her back side through all the ruffles she wore. Wondering how she might take it. And if what he had in mind was part of her fairytale romance ideals.
 
Amber blushed as he asked if she liked to ride other things, "that sounds like something, that I as an unmarried person know nothing about." In her mind Amber knows exactly what he is talking about, but she is still as chaste as when she was born. She does indeed love horses and always wished she could go ride one on her own, "are you willing to teach me how to ride a horse on my own?"

When he pinched her back side, Amber looked at him with wide eyes, "we may be bethrothed and getting married tomorrow, but until then I expect you to behave with the utmost decorm towards me." Amber knows this is going to probably frustrate him, but he should respect her and her chasty enough to wait until tomorrow night, when it will be observed by the country's elders.
 
At her words, he was immediately chastised and feeling somewhat sheepish. So, like any fine mount, this young filly was going to have a breaking in period. Based on her looks alone, and the surreptitious affection shown between her parents, he was certain that she would warm to him in time. He wasn't sure how long he was willing to hold out however. "I'm sure that there are many new things you may learn from me, and if horseriding is one of them, then I am happy to oblige. I am a patient, thoughtful and thorough teacher. And as far as I'm concerned, handling a horse properly is something everyone ought to know, man or woman."

The dance concluded, and they returned to their seats. Amber her eyes downcast, Christian watching her rear as he followed her, imagining the fun he could have with this one. Sure she might be inexperienced but certainly she could learn. They returned to their parent's arms, smiling and hugging them.
 
Amber decides to take some of the sting out of her words after they sit down, she knows she is going to have to live with this man with the rest of her life and she should try to have a happy life with him. Sitting down she looks at Christian, "so are you a throughtful, patient and thorough teacher in all things." She gives him a little wink as she asks to let him know she is flirting with him. Amber continues on, "because if you are such a teacher, I will be a wonderful and attentive student."

Sitting next to him Amber smiles softly, she has always wanted to know what happens behind closed bedroom doors. Her mother told her the mechanics of the act, but Amber has heard from friends that it is much more than that. Her friends have told her that it is a wonderful feeling and they have always felt so special and loved during the act.
 
Christian's ears perk up at her comment, and his eyes sparkle. 'So perhaps there was something special to this girl afterall.' Was she flirting with him? He was wondering to himself what the implications of all this could be.

"Why yes, I certainly am...to the properly attentive student. Though I can be somewhat strict, and I like to ensure you get plenty of opportunity to practice your newfound skills." As the possibilities blossomed in his imagination, he started to think that he might have to head to the brothel once more to empty out his pent up frustration. But then again, perhaps he ought to save himself for her. Tomorrow was their wedding day afterall.

He dipped his head, and taking her hand kissed the back of it and whispered: "When I give myself to a woman, I do so completely and with abandon. I hope that suits you my lady."
 
Amber blushes as Christian tells her that he wants to give her plenty of time to practice, "I hope you do give me a learning curve as I will be new at it all." Amber knows he knows she is talking about more than just riding horses. Biting her lower lip she looks to him again, "I am a little scared and nervous as well."

Amber smiled as he kissed her hand and told her about giving himself completely, "I am unsure what that means My Lord, but I hope to learn quickly." Amber feels a little out of her league with this man and she only hopes she is able to match well with him.

Amber's mother rises and looks at her daughter, "Amber it is time we retired for tomorrow is going to be a long and tiring day. You will need your beauty sleep." Amber nods her head once toward her mother, and rises. She looks to Christian, "I will see you at the alter My Lord.

After the two women have left Amber's father goes over to Christian, "ok My Lord, two things I wanted to discuss with you. I understand a man's desires and i also understand a wife should not be expected to satisfy all those desires. When you do turn to whores, please be discreet to spare my daughter the humliation." Her father smiles and continues on, "I would also like to know where the best brothel is in the city, I would like to sample foreign delights."
 
Unsure of any hidden motives by the baron, Christian attempts to be circumspect in how detailed he is when describing the whorehouse. Using words like 'I've heard', and 'they tell me', he points the father of his new bride in the appropriate direction. With much blushing and mumbling as he can manage, Christian goes on to thank the baron for his daughter and the dowry that she brings. He makes many a promise to keep her will and to care for her as would be seemly.

Perhaps tonight he would best avoid those hallowed rooms of the brothel and instead retire early. Tomorrow would be a big day, and he would need all his focus to see it through.
 
Amber's father smiles, "come join me tonight lad, it is on me." Amber's father wraps his hands around Chrisitan's shoulders, "ive done this for all my sons on thier night of their wedding, so I would like to do this for you tonight." As they drive to the whorehouse, Amber's father talks about how glad he is that Amber is marrying him tomorrow.

Meanwhile, back at the castle, Amber's mother is telling Amber that she should expect her husband to have a houseful of whores. Amber looks at her mother, "i will expect it but i will not like it." Her mother smiles, "no wife likes it but she accepts it. As she accepts her husband's bastard children."
 
Still not entirely certain of tonight's outcome, Christian can do no more than go along with the old baron and to see where it might lead. Truth be told, he knew exactly where it would lead, as he'd given instructions to the coachman himself and was certain that his boots alone had scuffed away more than his fair share of the tread from those stairs.

When they reached the brothel and were shown in, he goggled at the barmaid and mistress to indicate with his eyes that he was not to be recognized by them. Still and all, he hoped as they sat down to a jar a wine, the Rachielle was working tonight. Se would be sure to put his mind at ease...so long as he would be able to escape from the baron for a few hours. Heaven forbid that he keep his cloying arm wrapped around his shoulders all through the night. He raised his cup in salute, wondering where it all might lead.
 
The baron sits in the brothel and finishes his glass of wine. He then looks to Christian, "i am going to go enjoy a fun little whore." The baron walks over to the person in charge and is giving Maria for the evening, after he pays a hefty price. The baron looks at the person in charge, "i am also paying for that guy over there." The baron motions towards Christian.

Amber meanwhile, goes to sleep and dreams about her marriage and her future. She is awoken in the early morning hours to begin to prepare for the ceremony and feast. Amber is nervous, she knows what happens after the ceremony and feast.
 
Christian was lead to Rachielle's chamber, more out of habit than due to any outright request. Closing the door, he leans backwards against it, touching his head to the rough timber. Rachielle is perched on her pallet in a suggestive pose, but relaxes when she recognizes the man before her. Her scant clothing and attitude reveal plenty of creamy thigh and an ample breast, only barely disguised by folds of lacy fabric. "Oh, it's you, then is it?"

"Please, don't speak. I am in no fit state tonight. Can we just talk for a while?" He asks almost plaintively. At this she rises, comes to him and drapes a comforting hand across his brow.

"It's the wedding tomorrow, isn't it?" He looked at her quizzically. "Oh don't give me any of that, the whole city is abuzz with it. The mistress is worried that we will lose one of our best customers. Not many people tip so well as the royal prince!"

At this they collapse together onto the rough mattress, not necessarily making love, but certainly sharing some tender moments and they lapse into quiet conversation for quite some time, he going over his thoughts, regrets, questions...she being as amiable and comforting as possible. A knock came at the bedroom door and Christian knew that they had reached the end of their time. In the hall though, it was the mistress and she bid that he take all the time he needed, and that this night was on the house...going so far as to press the baron's fee into his hand. "And do with this what you will."

Christian shut the door for the second time that night, and curled into a ball beside Rachielle. And there, his mind raced will all the trials and pleasures that married life was said to bring.
 
In the morning Amber is bathed with a scented water and her hair is brushed until it shines. While she is having her hair brushed is eats a little fruit and some bread. She can feel the butterflies in her stomach. One of her new maids come in and informs Amber that Christian's groom told her he was not in the palace last night. Amber takes a deep breath before she speaks, "we are not yet married."

Her maid then helps Amber arrange her hair with jewels in her hair. Finally Amber is laced into her wedding gown and escorted to the church. Amber's father leads her down the aisle to her future husband.
 
"I want to do this myself." He didn't mean to be scolding, but that's how the words came out. Christian was almost immediately sorry for it, but by the time he had turned to his man servant to apologize, the servant had already fled the room.

He finished polishing his boots for the second time that morning. He had risen early despite staying awake talking all night. Wandering through the city while the market stalls were being set about, the bread was baking, the fish was being brought up from the key. This had all done him some good, to know that with or without him, life was going on and that the day to day running of things was no more bound up with him than the coming and going of the tides. Chewing thoughtfully on a heal of bread, it unburdened him of a great weight.

Putting the finishing touches on his coat and adjusting the brocade, he went down to the main hall to greet his new bride on their wedding day.
 
Standing at the back Amber is then lead down the aisle by her father. As she is walking she thinks about how attractive her groom. When she reaches a point where she can see him she smiles, he sure does know how to look good. Amber gets to the alter and nods her head in greeting to her groom. Amber goes and stands next to her groom and holds his hand. She clasps tightly to his hand for her own hand was shaken from nerves.

Amber stands and listens to the priest as he speaks the wedding ceremony. The entire ceremony passes quickly and Amber feels butterflies in her stomach as the priest tells Christian, "you may kiss your bride."
 
Back
Top