I'm FTM, ask me questions

mykellm

Virgin
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Posts
16
We're invisible and a lot of people even in the LGBT community don't know about us. So if there's anything you want to know, I'll answer your questions. I'm an open book, and I'll talk about anything from activism to personal experiences to genitals.

Disclaimer: Please read the Wikipedia article on trans men first. I'm not here to quote Wikipedia for you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_man

WARNING: Do not ask trans people about their genitals unless they say it's OK. You wouldn't ask random cisgender strangers about their genitals, so don't ask trans people about their genitals.
 
I offer you a humble welcome here. I know you will have much to offer.

May I ask a question which will sound stupid but is sincere. You said you will answer personal questions about genitals then in your closing give a warning about that. Could you expand on that.

Please accept my apology if I offend you. I do not mean to. :rose:
 
I personally am OK with answering questions about genitals. But the overwhelming majority of people aren't. Never ask questions about genitals to anyone else who doesn't give you explicit permission, because that's just rude.
 
Hi there, and thanks for starting the thread.
Has living as FTM altered your sexual fantasies (or maybe even killed them off altogether)?
 
My sexual fantasies have drastically changed over time. When I was a teenager I fantasized about getting blow jobs and I was always disappointed because I didn't have a penis in real life. I tried vaginal masturbation but it didn't get me off. When I was in college I experimented with anal masturbation and I finally was able to get myself off, so I started having anal sex with other people. In my mid-20's I was in a relationship with someone and decided to give her vaginal sex for her birthday. It wasn't very good, and I didn't really fantasize about it. But then a few months ago I met a guy who was able to make vaginal sex good. So now I have fantasies about vaginal, anal, and penile sex. I have to concentrate hard to imagine someone playing with my penis because it doesn't exist, but it's still exciting.
 
I guess anal sex is kinda gender neutral in that way: it presupposes nothing.
Ditto the disappointment thing - to the point of giving up in frustration:rolleyes:
Fantasies are by their nature very personal but seldom exist without real life sticking its nose in. There's another FTM here who has a whole thing about tentacle-creatures but I can't get my head round that! :)
Thanks for your reply
 
Oh look, another FtM! My name's Max, and i'm probably king of the world. (But don't quote me on that.) It's nice seeing other trans guys here. :)
 
Back
Top