K9 sex

I did get a dog after starting it i was hoping that there others with real expereance to share never mind

MsLinnet said:
I did get a dog after starting it i was hoping that there others with real expereance to share never mind

You thought that just because you bought yourself a dog real people who are zoophiles would "open" to you and tell you our "stories"? If memory serves...when you started this thread, you wanted sexual details so you could "write a story" about someone else's life...

Actually, I did. I saw a link to a time line of your life... :rolleyes: And some written work by you. No link to a dog.

Not that it really matters much.

MsLinnet said:
if any one else has done this and would like to be involved in a story please let me know about you expereance and we will see what cums up
love
MsLinnet

I’ve known a few woman who have admitted to enjoying dogs licking them… none ever admitted to actually going further

When I first saw the title to this thread I thought it had to be a joke! But as I was reading it, I was surprised to see that two women (Tiggs and MsLinnet) admitted to actually doing it!

I am sorry, but I just have to say that this is gross. :( I just can't see the attraction and feel sorry for the dog!

~Bed :kiss:

MsLinnet said:
if any one else has done this and would like to be involved in a story please let me know about you expereance and we will see what cums up
love
MsLinnet

Haven't been here long, but i don't think beastality is allowed

my wife

wants to do it. She wants a dog to lick her, however, we don't own one. The idea of luring a neighboring pooch into our bed is somewhat unsettling. Any ideas? :nana:

Kettle Corn said:
Haven't been here long, but i don't think beastality is allowed

Everything is fairgame on this board as long as your 18 and subject involves all of ages 18 and above as well. I think K9 sex is hot, but does anyone have any ideas on how i should aproach my girlfriend on this one. Id love to watch her get fucked by my dog. :nana: :D

Sorry to burst Y'all's bubbles, but you cant have girl or man/dog sex.

3. No sexual activity involving bestiality (you can write stories about supernatural beasts like ghosts, unicorns, werewolves, etc.) or underage persons will be considered. For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18.

'nuff said...

Lit won't publish beastie bits, but how about if Britney and Paris Hilton 's feud over their silly purse dogs developed into a cat fight, then lezzie sex. watching the gals go at it inspires the doggies to imitate.

animal attraction

agree w/ bedtimestories
personally care for creatures
and the idea, even if apparent willing partners
holds a degree of distaste
not for the human but the animal

think sirhugs on a better track

Back