The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

Last edited:
If you'd like to start a thread in sexual role playing I'll join you there in a few hours. But before you leave here I'd like you to pick your favorite link here and post it.

Actually I probably can't wait for hours.....
Hope to see you resume over there. Sooner.

I've not started a RP thread before, so will need to figure that out. I have started one and hoping to figure out as we go :) Hope that you will join me

Making my husband guess who I let cum inside me while he was at work remains a huge fantasy.

Don't know if he'll ever let me take on lovers when he is not around. But the idea of being such a mattress among our friends that he should be able to tell from the taste is so dirty I can barely stop fantasizing about it!

(there would have to be some sort of consequence too every time he guessed wrong - any ideas what good consequences might be? :devil:)

Maybe the person he guessed wrong, gets to fuck you next :devil:

Oh perfect - and he has to watch too! :D

If his second guess is wrong then he has to watch me have a 3some!

And if is third guess is wrong ... omg I love our new game! :devil:

You come home unexpectedly early. Find your wife/gf's clothes strewn about. Along with the clothes of another man. You find her panties on the floor. Soaked through. What do you do?

It depends on who the man is my wife's with and where we are in our hotwifing. We're not there yet where I'm watching my wife with one of her lovers. If this were to happen tomorrow, no matter who the guy is, all I could do is listen to the sounds of their sex from out in the hallway. Then adjourn to our basement rec room so as not to disturb them or freak my wife out. After he's gone I'll make my presence known then we'll have our own sex session!

Am a cheating wife...hubby doesn't know...I love double penetrations and gangbang....I never wear panties or bras...I usually wear small clothes...

It depends on who the man is my wife's with and where we are in our hotwifing. We're not there yet where I'm watching my wife with one of her lovers. If this were to happen tomorrow, no matter who the guy is, all I could do is listen to the sounds of their sex from out in the hallway. Then adjourn to our basement rec room so as not to disturb them or freak my wife out. After he's gone I'll make my presence known then we'll have our own sex session!

Sounds hot. I'm imagining you listening in the hall.

Back