Thank You

Forum threads lead you to places

Hi, I stumbled upon this forum thread yesterday. Personal I don’t feel adequately educated to comment on other authors works, in a technical sense, as in punctuation, tensing etc so I’ll make no reference to those at all in my contribution here.
What caught my eye was the fact, you came here three months previously with a need. I came here six months or so ago with the same needs, however I can’t express myself so eloquently or imaginatively as you. That’s when I set off yesterday to read all of your contributions.
Firstly I’d like to congratulate you on your story, secondly on the inner strength of your personal character you’ve shown to get through.
Survival in this world is tough and takes many forms, creating many different struggles for many people’s. Yours mirrored mine in many ways and drew me in, cuddled, cajoled and scolded me throughout your story. For that I’m grateful and feel a warmth for you most will not, as your story rightly points out, most people don’t care for those of us who’ve operated at the ‘lower’ end of the populace.
You use the word therapeutic, that’s what I came here for, failed to find, until yesterday. You, missus, gave me that by the bucket load in the last twenty four hours and have my gratitude.
Your story?
Firstly, I’d like to point out that, had you, spread this tale across different categories you’d have reached a much wider audience. The read count on each chapter is only just over one thousand, they all deserve wider reading. It’s my belief people come here to read, basically to get horny or get off! Sorry if that offends anyone, just what I see here.
Secondly, personally, I feel the authors forums are stacked full of self righteous asses, whom take great pleasure in pointing out minor grammatical errors, whilst failing miserably to judge the content/context of text that’s been written. Your whole story was so rich in description, detail, emotion and colour, I felt I could touch, feel every heartbeating moment of it.
For me it felt personal, had a warmth and honesty that’s extremely rare on here or other similar sites. For you, well I hope you feel extremely proud of your story and I wish you well and can’t wait for the next one.
The reality question has cropped up? Well, it all felt super real to me, was it yesterday, or maybe a decade or two ago, I don’t know, or care. It was/is a beautiful script.
Much love
Yvonne ❤️

Hi, I stumbled upon this forum thread yesterday. Personal I don’t feel adequately educated to comment on other authors works, in a technical sense, as in punctuation, tensing etc so I’ll make no reference to those at all in my contribution here.
What caught my eye was the fact, you came here three months previously with a need. I came here six months or so ago with the same needs, however I can’t express myself so eloquently or imaginatively as you. That’s when I set off yesterday to read all of your contributions.
Firstly I’d like to congratulate you on your story, secondly on the inner strength of your personal character you’ve shown to get through.
Survival in this world is tough and takes many forms, creating many different struggles for many people’s. Yours mirrored mine in many ways and drew me in, cuddled, cajoled and scolded me throughout your story. For that I’m grateful and feel a warmth for you most will not, as your story rightly points out, most people don’t care for those of us who’ve operated at the ‘lower’ end of the populace.
You use the word therapeutic, that’s what I came here for, failed to find, until yesterday. You, missus, gave me that by the bucket load in the last twenty four hours and have my gratitude.
Your story?
Firstly, I’d like to point out that, had you, spread this tale across different categories you’d have reached a much wider audience. The read count on each chapter is only just over one thousand, they all deserve wider reading. It’s my belief people come here to read, basically to get horny or get off! Sorry if that offends anyone, just what I see here.
Secondly, personally, I feel the authors forums are stacked full of self righteous asses, whom take great pleasure in pointing out minor grammatical errors, whilst failing miserably to judge the content/context of text that’s been written. Your whole story was so rich in description, detail, emotion and colour, I felt I could touch, feel every heartbeating moment of it.
For me it felt personal, had a warmth and honesty that’s extremely rare on here or other similar sites. For you, well I hope you feel extremely proud of your story and I wish you well and can’t wait for the next one.
The reality question has cropped up? Well, it all felt super real to me, was it yesterday, or maybe a decade or two ago, I don’t know, or care. It was/is a beautiful script.
Much love
Yvonne ❤️

Yvonne, I am profoundly touched by your reaction to my work. I may have other stories that I can tell, but this was the story that I had to tell. Several people have said that I should have tried to reach a bigger audience, or even that I should have tried to find a commercial publisher, and I take that as an extraordinary compliment, but there is a part of me that believes my intent in writing this story would be compromised by using it for financial advantage or to stroke my ego with a drive for popularity.

To you, and to anyone else who feels they have a story to tell, I encourage you to tell it. Open your heart and the words will come. Those who want to hear your truth will find it, as you found mine.

Colour me interested. I've tackled some of my own issues and experiences with addiction through writing, some of it on Lit (and mostly indirectly and heavily-fictionalised, through viewpoints other than my own), so I'll be checking in on your series. I'm pleased to hear you've gotten a good response.

Colour me interested. I've tackled some of my own issues and experiences with addiction through writing, some of it on Lit (and mostly indirectly and heavily-fictionalised, through viewpoints other than my own), so I'll be checking in on your series. I'm pleased to hear you've gotten a good response.

I hope you will, and I will look forward to your thoughts.

Several people have said that I should have tried to reach a bigger audience, or even that I should have tried to find a commercial publisher, and I take that as an extraordinary compliment, but there is a part of me that believes my intent in writing this story would be compromised by using it for financial advantage or to stroke my ego with a drive for popularity.

Many people have remarked how much your story has meant to them. There are probably many others would would find it inspirational as well. You can always donate your proceeds to a worthy cause.

'Always stay humble and kind.' :rose:

Many people have remarked how much your story has meant to them. There are probably many others would would find it inspirational as well. You can always donate your proceeds to a worthy cause.

'Always stay humble and kind.' :rose:

I appreciate your comments on my work, Hector. Thank you.

I looked at your efforts and lost interest in about 15 seconds. You lack cohesion and coherence. Rod McKuen wrote the same stuff back in 1969 then vanished forever. His lone contribution to arts and letters was the song JEAN.

:rolleyes:

I get it MELISSA wants a hug and her ass kissed. Its what most LIT writers crave and demand. But she needs to know the bull shit she gets aint unanimous. I buy lotsa erotica from AMAZON, most I throw away, and I buy almost nuthin LIT writers produce. When they get good I will.

Who doesn't want a hug?

Hugs are special. Even more so on Literotica where they're rare and so to be treasured and savoured. Praise is also a wonderful thing, balm for the writers soul after the slings and arrows of outrageous criticism.

So yaaaaay for hugs.

Hugs are special. Even more so on Literotica where they're rare and so to be treasured and savoured. Praise is also a wonderful thing, balm for the writers soul after the slings and arrows of outrageous criticism.

So yaaaaay for hugs.

Chloe's hugs go for two pages - they're worth waiting for!

You're more than welcome darlin'. I enjoyed reading your story which is the highest compliment I can give as I don't read the stories on Lit.

The unvarnished truth of your tale pulled me in and I felt myself travel with you through your journey. You worked hard for your happy ending, which makes it all the more deserved.

:rose:

You're more than welcome darlin'. I enjoyed reading your story which is the highest compliment I can give as I don't read the stories on Lit.

The unvarnished truth of your tale pulled me in and I felt myself travel with you through your journey. You worked hard for your happy ending, which makes it all the more deserved.

:rose:

Adrina, your ongoing support has been a blessing to me.

Someone said to me, "Maybe in a few years you can write a sequel." I would hope that if I did, it would be much less dramatic. ;)

I keep seeing your posts and they draw me in.
That pretty face seems to be like your heart. Hit by the harness yet still making the beautiful smile.
I have been reading your stories. They pull at my heart.
It is not that I realize where you have been it is that I see you where you are.
If I ever see you, I will want to hug you.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:)

I keep seeing your posts and they draw me in.
That pretty face seems to be like your heart. Hit by the harness yet still making the beautiful smile.
I have been reading your stories. They pull at my heart.
It is not that I realize where you have been it is that I see you where you are.
If I ever see you, I will want to hug you.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:)

What a lovely post. Thank you very much.:rose:

Adrina, your ongoing support has been a blessing to me.

Someone said to me, "Maybe in a few years you can write a sequel." I would hope that if I did, it would be much less dramatic. ;)

I am glad to have been and to be there for you. :rose:

The journey you have made, the trials you have gone through, have pushed many over the edge. Your strength to fight for yourself, to push back against the tide of your internal demons, is a true lesson in the value of perseverance and determination. The rewards of which are now bearing fruit - and will continue to.

Drama makes for good stories. Self discipline, while not nearly as "exciting", makes for better living.

I am glad to have been and to be there for you. :rose:

The journey you have made, the trials you have gone through, have pushed many over the edge. Your strength to fight for yourself, to push back against the tide of your internal demons, is a true lesson in the value of perseverance and determination. The rewards of which are now bearing fruit - and will continue to.

Drama makes for good stories. Self discipline, while not nearly as "exciting", makes for better living.

I'm learning that there is plenty of drama in the day to day interactions of people who love each other as they build a life together.

Back