Roy Moore

Six of one...

Birds of a feather...

Peas in a pod....

Fools seldom differ.

Addy, you mistakenly posted here. Not in the libtard thread.

But you are easily confused, we know.

But loved nonetheless.

Moore is a terrible candidate, which explains why republicans love him so much.

I had to laugh at the Donald Dipshit deleting his tweets supporting Moore this morning. '

Right wingers love historical revisionism.

Wait a second...

:eek: :confused:

They wanted the Trump candidate to win???

That's what Trump gets for listening to Cohn, Ivanka, and McMaster. Alabama stepped out in front of Trump and gave McConnell's "Strange" candidate a swift kick in the ass instead of their vote.

Round and round they go. Where does the circle begin and the jerk end.

This extremism is disturbing and generally bad for governance.

It will be interesting to see how this divergence within the republican party will play out.

We know the only reason you stopped by was in hopes of wearing the pearl necklace at the end of the alleged jerk off.:rolleyes::D

Wait a second...

:eek: :confused:

They wanted the Trump candidate to win???

Of course you're confused, Tonto.

Luther Strange wanted to punish the poor so that big business could thrive.
This is why he was Trump's candidate.

Roy Moore wants to punish the poor because JESUS wants the poor punished.

There's nothing "alleged" about right wing pud pulling on the GB.

We know why you're here, you like to watch, but you're going to have to conceal your hungry eyes, they're giving you away.:rolleyes:

We know the only reason you stopped by was in hopes of wearing the pearl necklace at the end of the alleged jerk off.:rolleyes::D

^^^^Ole Vetteman with his Vietnam-era Marine obsession with other men's genitalia and bodily fluids. *shake my head*

They say he took very long showers in the barracks.

He could have, I wouldn't know. I'm sure your obsession with him has pretty much owned your life though. Frankly, I don't understand the obsession with this Vetteman character. I've read where he ran off to the Middle East and elsewhere that he died of old age, but after almost 9 months of observation, I can happily report he's actually living rent-free in Rob's demented mind.

He could have, I wouldn't know. I'm sure your obsession with him has pretty much owned your life though. Frankly, I don't understand the obsession with this Vetteman character. I've read where he ran off to the Middle East and elsewhere that he died of old age, but after almost 9 months of observation, I can happily report he's actually living rent-free in Rob's demented mind.

No, he's still living in San Diego, too afraid to come out of his house because he is afraid ISIS is going to get him. He pretty much peed all over himself when begging Laurel to delete his old posts. :D

In other words, he's just a cowardly piece of shit who is a disgrace to brave veterans everywhere.

Roy Moore will win, and join the government body tasked with convicting President Trump.

No, he's still living in San Diego, too afraid to come out of his house because he is afraid ISIS is going to get him. He pretty much peed all over himself when begging Laurel to delete his old posts. :D

In other words, he's just a cowardly piece of shit who is a disgrace to brave veterans everywhere.

I remember Vetteman, but somehow I always miss these juicy backstories. Catch me up. Why did he leave and ask Laurel to delete his posts?

I remember Vetteman, but somehow I always miss these juicy backstories. Catch me up. Why did he leave and ask Laurel to delete his posts?

Who knows? Apparently, no one of a certain political bent can come to Literotica without being accused of being Vetteman or some other persona. Personally, I've been accused of being Vetteman as well as four or five other previous members. Paranoia and superstition run deep on Lit it seems.:)

^^^^Ole Vetteman with his Vietnam-era Marine obsession with other men's genitalia and bodily fluids. *shake my head*

He's obsessed with mine at the moment.. I offered to stop by and beat him with it..

What a huge idiot to think anyone believes he's not vette. How much dumber can he be? This is miles class derp.

It was all in my post. ISIS threatened former US servicemen and vetteman peed himself in fear, and begged Laurel to delete his posts so he wouldn't get killed by ISIS.

After years of talking like a tough guy here on Lit, he showed his true colors by how he went out, like a cowardly pussy.

Back