How many people have you been with at one time?

The best part was when we did some "DP" and you can feel the other cock rubbing against yours through the "taint". nothing like that feeling!

Even better, if the woman is up to it, is having both cocks in her pussy at the same time.

wow sounds like a wild bunch here. Technically I've only been with 1 person at a time. However twice while I was with a girl someone was in the room watching. but that really doesn't count.

bummer

2 girls once. We were/are all good friends and I had hooked up with both of them a number of times on separate occasions and so had they. We all exchanged naked pics of one another routinely for a while. We got together one night, got really high, drank some wine, then I started getting horny. I feel completely comfortable around them, so I told them I was in the mood for some action. They both were horny too so one of them, C, and I started making out while the other, A, started stripping for us. C and I started to masturbate while watching A, who eventually made her way over to me on the bed and began sucking me off. We formed a 3-way oral exchange, I tittyfucked both of them, and then unloaded in C's mouth because she was a self-titled "cum whore."

Man, I miss being in scenes like that. My most sexually crazy phase was when I was an RA in college... there was a stretch for, like, six weeks where I honestly never had to sleep alone. There was a pair of girls from the next floor up who would routinely keep me company at night in addition to an assortment single girls and MF couples that would stay over for nice fuck-sessions every now at again. I've never had such an amazing variety since, and I miss having such great access to willing pussy and cock.

BDay party 2 years ago was a great one to say the least.

While the wife was kissing me, two women sucking me, while another guy was licking one of those two women. Then one of the women sucking me climbed on top of me and rode me while swinging her big DD's in my face! Hope this years BDay is that good!!

I snjoy 3 ways best....2 guys, 1 woman. Its not just the sex that turns me on, its two guys making love to a woman. There is a difference.

ted cincinnati

I've experienced one threesome... What a night! I was at a bar with a buddy, and we met this wonderful married couple while we were waiting for a band to play. We just chatted it up and ended up giving them an extra ticket to the show that we didn't need. We had intended on driving about 30 miles home that night after the show, but they invited us to stay and party with them and go back to their house to crash. My friend ended up getting completely shitfaced and passing out, while the three of us (myself and the couple) just stayed up chatting. Eventually the conversation turned to sex, and somehow they managed to bring up the fact that they were interested in having a man join them. I can't remember the exact strategy they used, but I know it was pretty sneaky 'cause next thing I know we're all in the bedroom.

It was a bit awkward at first, as she was taking turns making out with us as clothes began littering the floor. I then found myself lying next to him on the bed, all of us naked, and her taking turns sucking both of our cocks. She got on her hands and knees in front of me and took my cock into her mouth while her husband mounted her from behind. He fucked her until he finally came and she pulled him around to help her service my cock. She backed off, and watched as he gave me an incredible blow while she played with herself. He moved up and began kissing me. Meanwhile I felt his cock stiffening again, pressing against mine, and I got the urge to whisper, "I want you inside me" - or at least something to that effect.

I pushed him over on his back, took his cock in my mouth and got it nice and sloppy. I moved up and positioned myself on his nicely-sized dick, and lowered myself on him until he was completely inside. His wife went nuts! She came and helped guide him into me while she took my cock in her mouth. I rode him for what seemed like an eternity! I eventually couldn't handle it anymore and fired a huge load in her mouth. She moved up and deeply kissed her husband, now thrusting his hips up into me with reckless abandon, and they thoroughly enjoyed sharing my generous offering. With one last thrust, he grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard, releasing himself deep inside my ass. We all collapsed in a big sweaty mess on the bed and just lied there with big stupid smiles on all our faces. We all three got up and took a shower together, fondling and gently stroking each other here and there, but we were all to exhausted and drunk for another full-blown escapade.

I went into the living room and passed out on the pull-out couch next to my friend. We woke up in the morning and the couple drove us back to our car. The wife was driving and kept shooting a shit-eating grin towards me in the back seat... my friend suspected nothing. We got to the car, exchanged hugs and numbers and said our goodbyes. My hangover on the car ride home was no match for the scene from the night before playing over and over again in my head. My friend has no idea I'm bisexual, and that's a shame because the next time I call them up he'll be missing out on a great time!

wow sounds like a wild bunch here. Technically I've only been with 1 person at a time. However twice while I was with a girl someone was in the room watching. but that really doesn't count.

bummer

That is me I have been watched a few times but as far as the actual act only opne on one. My first wife and I fucked for her sister when we first married. I was 22 she was 21 and her sister was 20. We got drunk all three of us and her sister kept saying she wanting to see us fuck so we did but she would not join us even though my wife begged her to. We fucked at an XXX theater while others watched twice, and i go to theaters now and jack off with other men and watch other men take on three at a time. Last time I was there on man had three men sucking them each one after the other

Very, very nice story. I am envious...:cool:

I've experienced one threesome... What a night! I was at a bar with a buddy, and we met this wonderful married couple while we were waiting for a band to play. We just chatted it up and ended up giving them an extra ticket to the show that we didn't need. We had intended on driving about 30 miles home that night after the show, but they invited us to stay and party with them and go back to their house to crash. My friend ended up getting completely shitfaced and passing out, while the three of us (myself and the couple) just stayed up chatting. Eventually the conversation turned to sex, and somehow they managed to bring up the fact that they were interested in having a man join them. I can't remember the exact strategy they used, but I know it was pretty sneaky 'cause next thing I know we're all in the bedroom.

It was a bit awkward at first, as she was taking turns making out with us as clothes began littering the floor. I then found myself lying next to him on the bed, all of us naked, and her taking turns sucking both of our cocks. She got on her hands and knees in front of me and took my cock into her mouth while her husband mounted her from behind. He fucked her until he finally came and she pulled him around to help her service my cock. She backed off, and watched as he gave me an incredible blow while she played with herself. He moved up and began kissing me. Meanwhile I felt his cock stiffening again, pressing against mine, and I got the urge to whisper, "I want you inside me" - or at least something to that effect.

I pushed him over on his back, took his cock in my mouth and got it nice and sloppy. I moved up and positioned myself on his nicely-sized dick, and lowered myself on him until he was completely inside. His wife went nuts! She came and helped guide him into me while she took my cock in her mouth. I rode him for what seemed like an eternity! I eventually couldn't handle it anymore and fired a huge load in her mouth. She moved up and deeply kissed her husband, now thrusting his hips up into me with reckless abandon, and they thoroughly enjoyed sharing my generous offering. With one last thrust, he grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard, releasing himself deep inside my ass. We all collapsed in a big sweaty mess on the bed and just lied there with big stupid smiles on all our faces. We all three got up and took a shower together, fondling and gently stroking each other here and there, but we were all to exhausted and drunk for another full-blown escapade.

I went into the living room and passed out on the pull-out couch next to my friend. We woke up in the morning and the couple drove us back to our car. The wife was driving and kept shooting a shit-eating grin towards me in the back seat... my friend suspected nothing. We got to the car, exchanged hugs and numbers and said our goodbyes. My hangover on the car ride home was no match for the scene from the night before playing over and over again in my head. My friend has no idea I'm bisexual, and that's a shame because the next time I call them up he'll be missing out on a great time!

Lucky man

You are very lucky. I wish my wife would go for that. I wouldn't mind fucking a guy while the wife suxcked him off and shared his cream with me.

Very, very nice story. I am envious...:cool:

You are very lucky. I wish my wife would go for that. I wouldn't mind fucking a guy while the wife suxcked him off and shared his cream with me.

Thanks guys! I am indeed a lucky man, but I still have yet work up the courage to call them for another go. Liquid courage was definitely on my side that night, but this was treading on uncharted territory for me. The vibe that everyone had a good time and was interested in future encounters was definitely there the morning after, but I just haven't agreed with myself on a good approach for a call back. Hopefully I'll stop being a pussy and call them back. Recalling the night for this thread is certainly setting the way!

My most was an orgy party on my 20th b-day. 15 girls, 3 guys. And it took me almost a day but i fucked everyone of them! lol no joke, and my secret, a lot of red bull and will power

How many have I been with at one time? More than people would think, but less than what I would like...

7 last night

I was the last one there...so i had the honor of takin care of the 3 women and the 3 men..........which led to most of them takin care of me. It was a good night. :)

for me the best is 2 others (MFM)--but let me tell you, that DP of anal/vaginal...wow, but is that ever powerful!

ed

unfortunately one, one at a time
biggrin.gif

3 others and myself...mfmf
Pretty much every combination you can think of was tried.

At our last party we had a total of 16 people, I don't know how many of them I actually had sex with but it was quite a few....and I enjoyed every single one even though my little girl was kind of tired and sore the next morning and required lots of TLC from my husband Billy and lover Teri.

Friday, not as good as 16 but i did my most which was and is 5, two boys and three girls. it was very very fun.

Jealous

Now I am really Jealous. Once I was involved in 3 some fmf. Geez...been so long. Now luck to do a twosome! LOL!

Hey everyone. Just dropping in to say hello.

Alan

Back