What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five Silver Coins

oh, and...

(ETA: Kate and Jock's stories make me smile all the time.)

Last edited:
Heheh, well, Kate getting registered, (congraats~! <3),
Aaaand, my Ghost treating me like I love.
Though, I must admit, it does make it insanely hard to see him only as a friend.
^^;;
But at least it's something, and gods does it help me stay stable.
:cathappy:

hehe, thank you you two! :rose::kiss:

My kids and my A. made me smile today. :heart:

Yea life can be sweet sometimes. :)

My new roomie who we sat up til the wee hours of the morning and tried on corsets.. WOW just wow!!!

Reading a story at work to the kids, and nearly all the paged ended with "And the penguin said nothing".

So, got to a page and went "and the penguin said n-"

Before I could say "nothing" one of the younger children shouted out "NOTHING!".

Me and the depty manager fell about laughing.

Being told I would FINALLY be getting my transmission fixed today/tomorrow, but in the mean time, I was being given a semi-automatic Smart car as a rental. Why this is funny:

1. It's a Smart car, for crying out loud, with lots of rental agency ads all over it, in German.

2. Semi-automatic???? Do I drive a weapon now???

-has a giggle fit-
If you have a weapon car, I want one too...that's got to be one of the best things I've heard all day today.

:kiss: Y'welcome Kate~

Well, the reactions I got from the local geek squad (of which I am a very proud member) at school from me somewhat dressed up, and in heeled boots, with a fuck you look on my pretty and lipsticked face. (I rarely wear the stuff)

I think several either got sucker-punched or have a few interesting fantasies that oddly coincide...-giggles-

Ripped/torn stockings.
Destroyed undergarments.
Smeared lip stick.
Knotted hair.
Melted eye make-up.
Sore muscles.
Used body.
Fun for all

Perfect way to spend an evening.

Ripped/torn stockings.
Destroyed undergarments.
Smeared lip stick.
Knotted hair.
Melted eye make-up.
Sore muscles.
Used body.
Fun for all

Perfect way to spend an evening.
*drool* :eek:

As for what made "me" smile/laugh was when my sister. She saw a picture of me wearing my collar, by excident, but still... geezzzzz!!!

she - Whats the thing around your neck? It looks like the sado maso thing! :eek:
me - *puts on a dumb innocent face* saying "Yes?? I dunno lol. I liked it so I bought it. You sado maso!! *LOL*

Gotta watch my pics better!! :rolleyes:

mmmm .. finding out that my girlfriend got the weekend off when I'm going out for my little "me" time ... so, I have a "Date' for Halloweeen and my B-day ... I am over the moooooon happy that I'm not gonna be alone for "my" weekend!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait! :)

My brother's wife and gf of my other brother telling me that me and my A. look very nice together, like a real family. :eek::D:D:D

Getting my teenager into school in FL..

Settling in with my new roomie

Talking to Sir 2x today =0)

feeling like Florida will be HOME for a long time

getting ready for a PJ party tonight I feel like we are gonna have a pillow fight..

The Ann Summers party I went to last night.

It was a right laugh, I needed it, and I won the contest for how many maltesers you can fit in your mouth.

I have a big gob :eek:

the parrots in my garden taking a shower in the retic spray

bumping into a friend

the look of suprise when i gently 'nipped' my three years old finger that he insited pointing in my face!!!

His voice mail tonight..

His call..

and knowing in just one more week we will celebrate a year! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back