Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for some females to help me continue these stories that the other writers stopped responding on. If you see one that you like please send me a PM right away :)

Incest is best - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807257

Pleasure in the Stars - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=912010

Coming back home - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=856135

Family Fun - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=804459

Sister's Wishes - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=803784

Hooking up with a MILF - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801512

Final Frontier - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=791904

Still looking
 
A DC Elseworlds

Looking for a female partner for some superhuman fun in an alternate reality. DC heroes, supers are just starting to appear, and there's more than one Kryptonian running around.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=945865

Need a woman for this thread. Just a girl coming home trying to get herself settled back into her hometown where she reunites with a childhood flame and romance rekindles.

Not a deep thread, but it's something to hopefully get my juices follow again, assuming anyone would like to join me with it.
 
Anyone interested in a roleplay in which elves and humans are at a stalemate of a hundred year war. Your character is an elf who gets captured by the most feared human warrior ever known. His victories have become something of fearful horror stories amongst the elves and they say the way he fights is not human but something far more powerful and ancient. Of course that is only rumor, however it leaves your character in a very frightening situation as she is bound and gagged alone in the chambers of his tower. Who knows what devices he plans for you.

This idea now has a thread intro: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=50405589#post50405589
 
Monsters, Magic, and Modern Times.

Greetings,

Looking for any interested parties for a thread I tried awhile back but my partner disappeared before it took off.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=951245

The basic premise is that there is a dark, mystical side to the city of Plainville. Ancient magic and monsters still exist though most people prefer to turn a blind eye to it.

It leaves a lot of opportunity and potential. I left it intentionally vague so the rest could be filled in by my writing partner and I.

If you are interested drop me a PM and I would gladly discuss the idea further. I would also love to hear any ideas you might have as well.
 
Breaking and entering

Hi everyone,

I'm struggling to find a competent partner at the moment, but thought it would be worth sharing my latest idea: breaking and entering.

Essentially, I envisage a couple who, through innocent means, find themselves alone inside someone else's property. Perhaps "she" has to drop something off for a colleague/friend, or maybe they are checking up on a friend's house while they are away. Either way, this is where we join the lead couple.

After performing whatever innocent duty that brought them there, the couple reflect upon the fact that they quite enjoyed the feeling of "intruding". Maybe it's the idea of having a life much better than their own, or maybe it's the thrill of being somewhere they feel they shouldn't be that excites them. I see this developing into one of the pair having a desire to spend more time in the homes of others... whether it be by innocent means or otherwise. An interesting conflict may develop if the other character is less convinced, realising the severity of what might happen if they were ever caught.

Some possible ideas for long-term development:
  • Breaking into a property after struggling to come across legal means to enter
  • Sex in said property
  • Trying on the inhabitants' clothes, getting a taste of living their lives. Perhaps visiting their local pub or restaurant.
  • Struggling with a return to everyday life, realising they have come to need the "rush"
  • Stealing, eg. clothes, jewellery

Please get in touch via PM if you're interested or have any more ideas. Detailed and thoughtful responses are more likely to get my attention. One line PMs most definitely are not.

Best wishes,
Lucia
 
Seeking any number of individuals interested in torturing/interrogating female in medieval torture interrogation thread. (if this doesn't belong here feel free to correct me with my apologies in advance)
 
Looking for someone who might be interested in a RP where the male is raped and repeatedly emasculated. . . in a future setting.
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top