The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
onboarding ??

good luck with it anyway.

And now ( <roll drums > ):
Rolf, a large glass of something for the company, please.

Make mine a tumbler of Redbreast, if you please.

I'll have my usual vodka and Coke, thanks.

*disrobing and wrapping a towel around waist before finding a seat on one of the couches*

So...how've things been in Naked Party land? Feels like forever since I've been here and...*noticing calendar on the wall*...whoa...I guess it has been forever. :eek:

:cool:

YES!!! *dancing happily around the room* I love when people can fix things for me! *dancing and swaying and bouncing*

I'll have a well-chilled pinot gris, please and thank you, Rolf.

I'll have my usual vodka and Coke, thanks.

*disrobing and wrapping a towel around waist before finding a seat on one of the couches*

So...how've things been in Naked Party land? Feels like forever since I've been here and...*noticing calendar on the wall*...whoa...I guess it has been forever. :eek:

:cool:

Hey Remec. Been a while? Hope you don't mind noobs... :)

YES!!! *dancing happily around the room* I love when people can fix things for me! *dancing and swaying and bouncing*

I'll have a well-chilled pinot gris, please and thank you, Rolf.

*smiles indulgently* All sorted now?

*sneaks a sip of wine*

I need a distraction. Maybe a good Lit fuck.

I've heard of those... :cool:

Hey Trinique. I remember seeing your (non erotic) photo thread a while back. Some awesome pics in there.

I'll take some of what Steve and anna are drinking.

Hey Trinique. I remember seeing your (non erotic) photo thread a while back. Some awesome pics in there.

I'll take some of what Steve and anna are drinking.

Thanks John. Haven't had a chance to do much more lately.

Pour me one?

Thanks John. Haven't had a chance to do much more lately.

Pour me one?

*Pours Trinique a glass of wine*

I finally got my DSLR since we last chatted and I've been going nuts with it (in a good way). ;) Many of the photos are in my prior posts in here.

I've decided to say fuck all to the doctors and try my hand at witchcraft instead. Anyone want to be my guinea pig? :devil:

While I count the raised hands, I'll take 3 fingers of Jameson's and an ice cube. Thanks!

I've decided to say fuck all to the doctors and try my hand at witchcraft instead. Anyone want to be my guinea pig? :devil:

While I count the raised hands, I'll take 3 fingers of Jameson's and an ice cube. Thanks!

Umm.....I'll volunteer assuming I won't lose too much blood. :rolleyes:

Least I can do for a friend. :rose:

*smiles indulgently* All sorted now?

*sneaks a sip of wine*
"Sip?" Honey, you owe me a refill. ;) Yes, everything is sorted out.

I need a good lady to throw herself in my lap. Know any?
A "good" lady, or a "good lady who is ready to be bad?" We have a few inveterate flirts who pop in from time to time who might be up for that. :) In the meantime, there's still wine to be drunk and naked dancing.

Maybe next month? ;)

I'm always in for a bit of that Old Black Magic, but feel free to talk to me about the docs. I do hope you're feeling better, and it was only a bit of strep or such.

Rolf! The Redbreast, if you will. My tumbler seems to be empty.

(How do you manage on three fingers, shea?)

I'm always in for a bit of that Old Black Magic, but feel free to talk to me about the docs. I do hope you're feeling better, and it was only a bit of strep or such.

Rolf! The Redbreast, if you will. My tumbler seems to be empty.

(How do you manage on three fingers, shea?)

Maybe the forth one is - erm - busy ?

PS
Anyone got a copy of "The Sea Hawk" film (Errol Flynn and all) ?
Can I scrounge a copy ?

You know what, I'll give the Redbreast a try!

I really wish this week wasn't going by so slooooowwly. I honestly wouldn't mind hitting up a haunted house this weekend.

I think I'll just take a nap on the couch if no one is using it.

Thanks, John and anna, for your willigness to help! :rose:

Tio, I think I will take you up on your offer to chat. I'll send you a PM, I don't want to muck up the Party any more with my medical woes.

HP and Tio -- I drink 3 fingers at a time, so the ice doesn't get too melty and water down the Jameson's too much. And as HP so aptly put it, maybe sometimes that 4th finger is busy doing something else ... :devil:

HP -- nice link! You can't go wrong with Frank.

Speaking of Black Magic, I'm excited to check out the new season of American Horror Story tonight. Called "Coven" it's set in NOLA and is all about witches. It looks really creepy and cool. :cattail:

Arrrggg!!!! Why do people have to call me 2 minutes before I go home. This is why I hate the late shift. Grrr.

*takes a deep breath and hugs Shea* I hope you're feeling better. :rose:

Hot spit! It's only the ninth of October and SoCal has already had its first rain of the season and . . . wait for it . . . there's SNOW on the local mountains. This is promising.

< enter, stage left >

"Good Morning one and all."

< the silence is almost deafening >

"I'll get the coffee going and then be off out, then."

< still no sound from within >

< drinks coffee and exit, stage right >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back