The call girl (open rp)

She fidgetted looking at him as he put his arm round her shoulder. "Yeah YOUR place will make everything better." She sarcastically said.

"Oh your wanting other woman already that's great why don't I call up a bloody redhead busty girl so she can fuck you." She pulled away from him. "How about I leave you to be with some redhead seems like that's what you want. I'll just go back to Tony ( her ex boss/lover) he may of been a jerk sometimes but he only wanted me." She shouted at him. She was upset and angry and she wanted to leave. She thought maybe I belong with Tony maybe I'm suppose to be there, Tony knows everything about me but Phil doesn't know any of my secrets.
 
She was upset. Naturally so. Standing up and walking to the bathroom, leaving her to fume I didnt wat to fight. Normally I wasn't aggressive but I could yell and fight as was evident with that asshole in the parking lo but I wasn't going to fight with her. Going inside and shutting the door and washing my face I use the toilet and step outside to change my shoes as my feet were starting to hurt, perhaps from kicking the man. Sitting down on the edge of the bed nearby her I didn't say anything asi undid the laces and slipped the shoes off and pulled out better fitting loafers and walked to the front door.
 
She sat on the bed she was so annoyed he had walked away. She looked at him as he put his shoes on. "So your just gonna leave me well your like every other man who's been in my life. Everyone leaves me." She said watching him go to the door her hearted ached she was making the man she loved walk out. "Your not a man you wouldn't even stay and sort this out.
 
"Alright just calm yourself" I said rather sternly, "Imnot going anywhere. I'm good to my word that you're coming home with me, but you need to understand I don't want you snapping at me. I understand that you're upset but you need to keep yourself under control," looking at her direclty in the eyes.
 
"You can go if you want I'm not making you stay. Your wanting be to be a robot who does whatever you say ,well let me break it to you I'm not gonna do whatever you say. Oh I need to keep myself under control so tell me what's going to happen if I don't?' She said she wasn't shouting anymore. She looked at him.
 
"Who said anything about a robot?" Sinking into the chair with a heavy sigh. This wasn't going to be settled easily. Clearly upset I sat across from her showing that I wasn't going to leave but staying my ground, "who was that guy in the lot? The one I kicked."
 
"Well you didn't but its how its coming across to me. I want to be with you but I can't say that I'm going to agree with everything you say. We are going to have arguments but that's normal we are s couple." She said calming down looking at him. "I'm sorry I've been weird since we came back." She felt bad for shouting at him. She ran her fingers through her hair.

"I've been weird because of that guy. He's Dean ex client who I was with a year ago. I dated him I wasn't a great girlfriend I treated him good but I wasn't always supportive of his choice he did a lot of crimes he'd always make me be his alibi. Then one time I wouldn't be his alibi he went mad at me he hurt me badly and that's why I'm funny about our relationship. I haven't seen him for ages the last time I was with was when he paid me to talk to him a few weeks ago he was trying to get me back but I told him I love you so he's jealous."

She got up and moved over to him. "I'm sorry seeing him just brought back bad memories and I just don't know why I snap at you I'm sorry. Please forgive me."
 
Wrapping an arm arund her slender waist and coaching her over until she was on my lap and running a finger over a strand that was out of place. This man was just bad news all over, now that I'm wishing that I hit him harder. She was right, though, we would argue again, but I certainly wouldn't harm her like this guy, "Its okay, honey," I replied giving a quick kiss to the lips, "Stuff happens. Nothing serious. That guy probably won't be coming back, but if he does let me know. I'm going to have to talk to a couple of friends of mine and see what can be done." There was a moment of silence between us before I gave a light tap to her backside, "Now, what did you get at the store?"
 
She slide onto his lap she felt safe in his arms she knew he'd never treat her like most of her ex's treated. She was more to him then just a piece of meat.

"Yeah stuff does happen you just have to move on from it. Hopefully he won't come back but of course I'll tell you if he does." She went silent but when tapped her backside it livened her up. "Oh I just bought some stuff I'll go put one on." She kissed him. She grabbed her bag and got into http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/products/After-School-Special-Fancy-Dress-Costume.html

"Hey huni what do you think of this?" She asked
 
When she came out and kickedon leg back I was stunned and chuckled, "Wow, you look saucy" speaking rathereagerly, but I knew I could go for another romp. Instead I asked herto cme sit on my lap again and wrapping another arm around her waist and faces just inches apart I asked, "Now tell me, what do you want to do once we get back to my place? What do you want? " placing one hand on my chest, "I got what I want. Now this is about you."
 
"You like it I'm glad." She smiled at him and slide onto his lap she crossed her legs. She looked in his eyes and she stroked his chest. She kissed him. "Well I have been wanting to try a bit of um bdsm with you because I've wanted to try it and I only trust you taking control of me. What did you get baby?"

She stroked his chest more lower She stroked his leg and looked deep in his eyes. She kissed him passionately. "I can't wait to actually live with you."
 
"Well I couldn't get anything because the asshole stopped me. I wanted to get a big black cock that shoots fake cum. That would be funny, but I've never tried BdSM before." I've tried handcuffs but I was glad she expressed that she trusted me. I ddnt like excessive pain, a little spanking is fine but I've never stepped beyond that but perhaps between the two of us we could expand our borders.
 
"Well how about you go back to the shop alone and go get some stuff to help us get into the BDSM. I can wait here in this sexy naughty school girl outfit." She smiled at him she stroked his leg.
 
"Well, as much as I like to I want to fuck you again," furrowing an eyebrow in a tease and running a hand up her bare calf in response to her movement, "but I think I'll do it. I'll be gone maybe an hour. While I'm gone, go ahead and order room service or a movie. Everything's on my card so be merry, okay?" Slowly standing up I gave her a quick kiss before examining the pockets for wallet and phone. "If you need me here's my number. I'll be back in a bit." Giving a final kiss I walked ou and shut the door.
 
"Oh baby I want you." She smiled at him. "Oh okay baby you go and get me some surprises." She grinned at him.

"Well okay baby I think I will just get a burger or something don't be to long I don't want to be away from you for that long. I will miss you." She stroked his chest and kissed him back softly for a few seconds."Okay baby love you be safe." She kissed him passionately. She watched him walk out she turned on the tv and watched some show about cooking. She grabbed the phone on the bedside table she rang reception She asked for a cheese burger to be sent up.

She didn't have to wait long for the burger. When it came she bite the burger it was so yummy and juicy.
 
Going to the store the jackass was gone and the store clerk there reconized me and when I went through the aisles and picked up my goods he gave me a 10% discount because I chased that idiot of. Apparently he had ben through here and being a pest and oogily eyed other women. 10% saved maybe $80 and I did get the giant toy that shoots fake cum, but I was a toss up whether to get the black or white cock and went for the white. Then I went for the movies and selected a couple new ones that were suppose to be interactive where you can decide the actions such as how to fuck the star, what they wear, and where to cum.

Coming back to the hotel with everything in a thick black, plastic bag I went up the elevator. Just outside the door I could smell simmering meat. Sliding the card through the lock and stepping in "Hi, honey, I'm home."
 
She was missing him as she finished up her burger she looked at the door just wanting him to come to her she wondered how she'd manage without him when he was working.

She looked up seeing him. "Huni your back I missed you come here park those lips on mine." She laughed
"What did you get did you get that dildo you told me about?" She asked excitedly
 
The first thing I did was kiss those sweet lips then sat down at the foot of the bed and pull out the large toy frm the black bag and hand it over to the naughty student, "Yes, I did.do you like it?" It came with several packettes that were fake, edible cum and then pulled out the interactive movies and showed them to her, all with the stars broad on the cover, trying to be sexy and seductive but they didn't have what I had here. There was the hamburger onthe plate with the smell heavy in the air "Been busy, haven't ya?" Giving a smirk. I didn't mind, that's what I set all of this up for kicking off my shoes. "Good thing is, I didn't see that asshole, again and the store clerk gave me a 10% discount on all of this, saved, like, 80 bucks or so. It was great. I should go kick other guys in the balls."
 
She kissed him passionately. She took the bag. She looked in the bag. "I thought you said you were getting the black one. The cums edible wow that's crazy." She said getting the dildo out.

She looked at the movies. She took one and read the back of the DVD. "So these are interactive movies so we get to chose what the porn stars do." She looked through the DVD's.

"I'm glad you didn't see him and really 10% that's good and no more kicking guys in the balls I don't want you to be put in prison for assault." She laughed. as she moved the plate on the bedside table. "Baby I'm all horny I'm a horny little school girl." She grinned at him.
 
Back
Top