The Circassian (closed)

Katirah gagged a little, but was able to swallow down the Comte's load. She slowly pulled away and wiped away her tears. Then looking at the Comte, she used her thumb to catch the trickle of cum from the corner of her mouth and licked it.

She smiled in that coy way of hers. "I think the Comte approves of Sophie's lessons?" She pushed away from him to pick up a cup of wine and took a drink then offered it to him.
 
Marvel smiled at Katirah as het caressed her face. Smiling he said, "I never had any issues with your performance beloved."

Wrapping his legs around Katirah's shoulders, his heels laying in the small of her back. Flexing his calves he pulled her forward until her cheek lay against his flat hard stomach. "I had you purchase her for your own confidence. Not mine.e
 
Katirah put her arms around the Comte and snuggled against him with a happy smile. He had called her 'beloved.'

"The results have pleased you?" She looked up at him. "Sophia will train Tamzin well for your Marquis. And me for you." Her smile broadened. "We should eat, then the Comte will spend today's journey in the wagon and help us with Tamzin. She must learn the seventy-eight ways of kissing." As if to demonstrate, she kissed her way up his chest, his neck, his jaw rough with the bristles of his unshaven beard, to his lips. She kissed him deeply.

((We can moved a long to the wagon if you want. Or even skip along a few weeks to show Tamzin's progress.))
 
Katirah made her way back to the wagon. Sophia must have been trying to explain something to Tamzin because the girl seemed embarrassed. Good. The Comte wanted her to keep a certain sense of innocence.

"The Comte will join us later. In the meantime, I will continue teaching Tamzin to play the oud and sing." She pulled out the instrument and showed Tamzin how to tune it. Then she began singing a love song that she knew the Comte was particularly fond of.

((We can skip some days or months ahead, unless you think it would be fun to write out one or two of Tamzin's more explicit lessons.))
 
((I am in no hurry honey. Llet it build naturally; I will try to come around more frequently.))

Marcel oversaw getting the caravan packed, loaded, and finally lumbering down the brown dusty road that ever so slowly was taking them toward his beloved France. Part of his mind was ready to vow to never leave Her again. His rational mind knew that was not likely to happen. War wss nearly a yearly event afterall.

His eyes turned toward Katirah's wagon and he felt his loins stir as he thought of her. The whole plan rested on Tamzin's young, narrow shoulders. Perhaps it was unfair but Marcel did not care. She would have to do. She would have to be ready.

A dawning thought lit his face and Marcel ripped the map from his saddle bag. Studying it intently a smile creased his face. If he slowed the caravan ever so slightly then they would have to winter in the Carpathians

A winter would give Katirah more time. Maybe not enough but more had to be better.

Woth that thought he pulled along side the wagon containijg his woman, his sex slave, and the gift for his liege .
 
Two soldiers rode at the back of Katirah wagon. It was a coveted position and Henri used it to his advantage. It was amusing watching the soldiers trying to outdo each other in their duties in get this spot where they could catch an occasional glimpse of the women within and hear some of the goings on, even if it were only music lessons. Sometimes they spoke to the soldiers to practice French.

Henri, for his part, kept away from the area. The women were far too tempting and he did not wish to get too familiar with them. It was bad enough seeing them naked in the Comte's tent.

Strains of a long song floated out from the wagon. Katirah and Tamzin were singing together to the accompaniment of an oud. The singing was slow to match the faltering playing. But their voices sounded good. Katirah was glad beyond measure that Tamzin had a pleasing voice and an ear for music. It would help give the girl the patina of having been trained as an alma.

The three were dressed in their usual layers. The mornings were chilly and it would only get colder as they traveled.

Sophia heard the horse beside the wagon and poked her head out the back. "Good day, Comte. Katirah says that you will be joining us today." She smiled at him. "Kissing lessons today." She scooted aside and held the fabric for him to enter.
 
"You find my kisses inadequate?" Marcel quipped.

It was more laborious than it should have been to go from horse to wagon, but he eventually made it. Despite the throbbing pain his leg, once he saw the three naked beauties before him, the throbbing moved from left leg to center leg.

Looking down at himself and then at them, he muttered, "I seem to be over dressed for this party."
 
Sophia laughed, "I do not believe I have had the pleasure, milord. Besides, the lessons are for Tamzin...unless the Comte also needs instruction?" She smirked doubting that he needed any instructions at all. But he might learn a few new techniques regardless. She did the best she could to help the Comte into the wagon.

Katirah laughed at the Comte's comment while Tamzin looked away reddening. "Put the lute away, it is time to begin a new lesson." Katirah told her. She helped the Comte get settled. She poured him some wine and set a plate of fruit next to him. Sophia filled the hookah in case he should want that.

"Tamzin, undress the Comte. At least as far as he prefers."

Tamzin knelt by the Comte and began untying the laces at the front of his tunic. ((I'll assume he's not wearing armour.)) She acted as if the laces would bite her.

"No. No. Slower, as if you are unwrapping a gift that you know you want. Look at the Comte and let him see that you are eager to do this, but you want to savor it." Katirah tried to instruct the girl. She dearly hoped the Marquis would be more impressed at her youth and virginity and so lower his expectations in her other skills.

Tamzin looked at the Comte, but looked away again with a blush as she pulled on his tunic to get it off him.

Katirah smiled. The Comte was doing little to aid the poor girl. "Slide you hands under his tunic, feel his skin. Now push the tunic up. See if the Comte is aroused, you may want to brush your hand against his trousers. --But do not be too overt."

Tamzin tried to do as she was told. Once the tunic was well above the Comte's waist, she glanced at this breeches and saw that, yes, he was becoming aroused. She looked at Katirah who nodded encouragement to her.

((The Comte can decide just how much of his clothing he wants to be rid of and feel free to bunny Tamzin along if you like. Then we will get along to the kissing lessons.))
 
For a moment Marcel nearly felt sorry for the girl, but the moment passed as she blushed. Marcel moved his body just enough to assist her, making sure to brush against the younger woman at every opportunity.

He light tentative touch had an appeal all its own, something that was missing from a more experienced touch.

As Tamzin's hands fumbled at his trousers, Marcel pulled Katirah over and kissed her deeply, his hands running across her body. The kiss broke as his cock sprang free from his fly, a small yelp coming from Tamzin.

Marcel watched her a moment as he flexed his muscles around his groin area, forcing his cock to wave up and down. "Continue, Tamzin, you are doing well," he encouraged.
 
Katirah was reveling in the Comte's kiss, surrendering herself to it and to him, when Tamzin yelped.

Katirah's eyes sparkled with merriment while Sophia laughed outright at Tamzin. The Comte was deliberately doing things to make the poor girl uncomfortable. "It will not bite you. But we will save those lessons for another day."

Tamzin tried not to look at the Comte's cock, she had seen it enough already since being taken. She pushed and tugged the Comte's breeches getting them past his hips and then over his bottom. The way he positioned himself, deliberately, she thought, his cock bobbed close to her mouth.

"Mind the Comte's leg." Katirah said before going back to kissing him.

Tamzin tried to be careful and finally pulled the breeches off him. She folded his clothing and set them aside.

"Would the Comte like some thing to eat or drink?" Katirah set a tray close to him. "Let us begin then."

She sat with Tamzin sideways to the Comte so he could see them in profile. "I will teach you some forms of kissing, Sophia and the Comte will observe and make comments. Then you shall kiss the Comte to see if you have learned properly."

Tamzin sat still not sure what she should do.

"The closed mouth kiss." She leaned in and placed her lips delicately on Tamzin's then pulled away. "The lower lip kiss." She leaned forward and took Tamzin's lower lips between her two. "Now with lips slightly parted..."

"Now you kiss me."

Tamzin was awkward, and tentative, but not as awkward as might be expected. Besides, the Comte had said he wanted the girl to keep that sort of innocence.

"Now," Katirah slid her arms around the girl, "an open mouth kiss and then I will add my tongue. Do not be such a statue. Feel free to react to my kisses."

Katirah kissed the girl then slid her tongue between her lips getting more insistent. She tried to get Tamzin to use her tongue as well, but the girl simply submitted.

Katirah pulled back, "Now you kiss me. The same kisses in that order. One should build one's lover to passion."

Tamzin took the lead, again tentatively. The first kisses were demure but pleasant enough. Her lips were soft. When she finally used her tongue, Katirah held her so she could not break free. She sparred a little, but Tamzin once again fell back to a passive role.

"You are allowed to use your hands to touch and caress your lover." Sophia said. "And do not just sit there like a dead thing. Respond to your lover. If their kisses are not to your liking, there are ways you can show them what you prefer. To show them to be more aggressive, or to kiss more gently." She leaned back with a smirk and sipped some wine. "Of course, you tread a fine line, since you are a slave. And since you are young and inexperienced, you do not know all there is to know about what you like and how you like it. Always, you must think of pleasing your master." She looked at the Comte. "Now. She the Comte what you have learned."
 
Marcel smiled with some level of amusement as Tamzin looked at him with something akin to terror. Her eyes darted back and forth between Kartirah and Marcel. Leaning forward Marcel cupped her face and whispered, "A man's kiss is supposedly different than that of a woman."

Pulling her close, Marcel kissed her gently, feeling her tenseness beneath his lips. Slowly, measure by measure, his lips and tongue worked her mouth open. His tongue speared into her mouth and he moaned into her. Nothing quite like the kiss of a virgin he thought.

Pulling back Marcel leaned toward Katirah and kissed her hungrily. "She needs to practice, but not too much," he whispered.
 
Tamzin thought kissing the Comte was very different from kissing Katirah. Katirah's lips were soft and pliable and her kiss. Katirah coaxed. The Comte's skin and lips were rough and he kissed roughly.

Katirah was on the verge of jealousy when she heard the Comte moan. But she quickly forgot it when he turned his attentions back to her and kissed her with a passion.

"I will see to it, my Comte." Katirah breathed still feeling his lips on hers. "Tonight, I think I shall have Tamzin bathe the Comte. If he agrees. Tamzin must become familiar with a man's body. There are many ways to please a man without coupling."

She leaned toward Tamzin again. "Part your lips when I kiss you this time. Use your tongue. Let it discover my own tongue and teeth." She kissed the girl and let one hand slide into her hair.

Sophia poured wine for the Comte and offered him fruit. "Tamzin." She said looking at the pair of women, "Tilt your head. Find a comfortable position. Kissing is pleasurable. Relax." Sophia knew there would be other lessons that would be far less so.

Katirah let her hand stray to cup Tamzin's breast, firm like an apple. She teased her thumb back and forth across the nipple until it grew hard. Tamzin squirmed a bit.
 
Marcel watched the two women kissing across his torso, and allowed his hands to roam over the women. The differences in their skin texture fascinated him, and with the lightest of touches trailed his fingertips across their backs, down toward their lush asses.

He felt the two women shudder gently under his touches and continued his caresses as he kissed each of them on the shoulder. "Show her passion, Katirah," he whispered. "Kiss her like you are kissing me."

The hardened head of Marcel's cock brushed against the breasts of each of the women as they moved slightly in the kiss.
 
Katirah put her hand to Tamzin's cheek the way the Comte had done to her so many times. She pulled her close and covered Tamzin's mouth with her own. She was not kissing Tamzin the way she kissed the Comte. Not at all. She was kissing Tamzin the way the Comte kissed her. She wanted to show the girl the pleasure to be had from kissing. She also wanted to please the Comte since she knew it was arousing to him to watch two women together. There was no denying he was aroused already.

Katirah sucked Tamzin's tongue into her mouth. She deliberately shifted so that her breasts pressed against his cock.
 
Marcel luxuriated at the feel of Katirah's tits rubbing against his cock. He found it somewhat amazing that she found a way to tit fuck him with out using her hands. Just as that registered he heard Sophie whisper, "Always be aware of what is going on. Your Master is sheathed between his favorite's breasts. Heighten his pleasure at every chance. Press her tight around him, child."

A moan escaped Marcel's throat, low and gutteral, as he felt Tamzin's timid hands tighten the fleshy cocoon around his cock. Marcel massaged Katirah's ass with his left hand and Tamzin's with his right. His fingers roaming massaging toying with each of the women. Their scent filled the wagon along with soft sighs.

Getting his fingers lubricated naturally Marcel slowly feed Katirah's ass and pussy a finger; pressing both digits in to the first knuckle.
 
Katirah arched her heard away from Tamzin and her kissing lesson with the intrusion of the Comte's fingers. She let out a long moan and pushed back against him. Tamzin's hands on her breasts might be heightening the Comte's pleasure, but it heightened hers as well.

Katirah glanced at the Comte. She liked to see his face to note his pleasure. She leaned lower so that more of his cock could be enveloped between them. This put her face close to Tamzin's breasts which she kissed gently before flicking her tongue over one of the nipples.

Tamzin pulled away a little and that pushed her bottom against the Comte's hand.
 
Marcel's eyes had rolled into the back of his head in pleasure and he felt Tamzin pressing back on his hand. The pad of his finger pressed against her virginal opening and he moaned as her tight walls opened under his insistent fluttering finger.

The fingers of his other hand plunged deeper in Katirah, pressing to the second digit before he pulled out slightly. Instinctively, slowly, Marcel made love to both of Katirah's holes with his fingers. He was in no hurry, there was all day to build up the orgasms for all of the women in the wagon.

His hips began bucking up driving the head of his cock against her sternum. while Tamzin pressed Katirah's fleshy mounds against his shaft.
 
Katirah moaned and rocked back and forth against the Comte's fingers. She knew him well enough to know the thrust of his hips meant he was likely to come soon. She tried to focus on giving him maximum pleasure but his fingers were far to distracting. She put her hands on top of Tamzin's to hold her breasts tighter around the Comte's cock.
 
Marcel could feel Katirah's excitement build as he diddled her. Varying the pace of his hand, he also flexed his fingers in a different position with each ensuring that he didn't bring her over the edge too quickly.

Marcel felt the added pressure as Katirah grabbed Tamzin's hands and pressed harder against his cock. "Non," he whispered. "Play with her breasts Katirah. Show her on her, what to do."
 
Katirah was finding it difficult to concentrate on the Comte's pleasure when he was devoting attention to her as well, even if he did modulate what he was doing bringing her closer to the brink and then backing off.

She took her hands from Tamzin's and placed them on the girl's breasts. It was hard to show her what to do since Tamzin's breasts were much smaller. Katirah pushed them together and used her thumbs to brush across Tamzin's nipples.

The angles were a bit awkward with trying to keep the Comte's cock safely ensconced between her breasts. Giving him pleasure, receiving pleasure, instructing Tamzin.

Sophia simply reclined and watched. She could fine tune Tamzin's instructions later.
 
Marcel rotated his torso slightly and nibbled on Katirah's hip as his fingers continued their slow assault on her openings. One result of his movement was the removal of his hand from Tamzin, and a small whimper escaped her.

Katirah's skin was smooth, tasting faintly of salt and some herb or spice, and Marcel continued licking and nibbling on her. His fingers continued pressing into her and pulling out, slowly diddling her toward an orgasm.
 
Tamzin found she liked being touched and she loathed herself for it. But if the stories Sophia and Katirah told her were true, the she should be happy for the Comte protection and attentions because things could be far far worse for her. Thus far, she had not seen the Comte angry at all even with his wound. Katirah seemed to keep him very happy.

"My Comte," Katirah breathed. "I want to feel you inside me." She pushed back to meet his fingers. This was torturous. She moaned loudly as her body quivered.
 
It sounded like a great idea to Marcel and he pulled her hips around until her ass cheeks rested against his stomach. Katirah pressed her back into Marcel's chest as she lowered herself onto his turgid member.

Marcel reached around Katirah and spread her legs wide, outside his own legs splaying her open for Tamzin and Sophie to see. As Katirah settled into position, Marcel held her in place and said, "Today we will try something new."

He looked at Sophie and said, "Blindfold Katirah."

He caught Katirah's look at him and explained, "Tamzin, Sophie and I are going to touch, caress, kiss, lick, whatever we wish you until you cum around my cock."
 
Sophia found one of many silk scarves and tied it around Katirah's eyes. Katirah's heart was already fluttering in anticipation. She settled into position squirming a little on the Comte's cock.

Sophia did not wait to be told and began caressing Katirah's breasts until the woman moaned. Tamzin was more tentative, as usual. She hesitated not sure what to do. Actually, she could think of things to do, but was in no hurry to do any of them. She had witnessed enough already to have some idea of what would be expected. Instead, she moved the tray of food and then the wine out of the way.

Katirah blindly reached out to caress Sophia in return. She made little moaning sounds as they kissed. Sophia moved her hand down along Katirah's stomach and then further to toy along her nether lips.
 
Last edited:
Marcel watched as Sophie tied up Katirah's eyes and began caressing her. He felt Katirah's core heat up suddenly, threatening to overflow so early in the morning.

Reaching up Marcel gathered Katirah's forearms into his hands and pulled her hands back, gently twisting her arms around her back, pinning them between his stomach and her back.

"Enjoy," he whispered. "Let them serve you for a little while."
 
Back
Top