New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone *waves* I've dabbled in BDSM before I got married, but, somewhat stupidly (and I get the feeling I am not the only one!) decided that while it was fun and all, it was one of the trappings of youth which must be put aside when one becomes a "grown up".

So at 22 I hung up my strides (no pun intended!) put on my big girl pants, popped out a few pups, ran the pre-school parent group, baked the cakes and did it twice a week in the missionary position.

Now, at 31, and with a whole bunch of resentment and bitterness behind me, I have left the whole marriage lark behind me, and I am looking forward to standing up and saying "Like it or loathe it, this is who I really am"

The girl who I really am doesn't really want to bake and sew, at least not all the time. She wants to be spanked and fisted and then curl up at the feet of a good strong man, who knows just what she needs. :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
 
Hello Yups!
Nice to see this post. I am ddemetrius greeting u all. I wanted to be here to learn something new. we can learn from each other and exchange the experience for setting up a personal web home server.


________________________
Search Engine Optimization


:rose:
 
New to the scene

hello, I'm essentially new to bdsm. I've been dominant with past girlfriends during sex in the post, experimented with bondage, but that's about it. I'm still interested in playing the dominant role and experiencing what it's like to truly dom a willing submissive. I''ve also recently been extremely curious about getting to know my submissive side. I've had trouble finding a domme who's willing to introduce me to the scene and have gotten a little frustrated by it. Still looking. I'm 24, from Seattle Washington, 165lbs, 5'10" tall, with an average build. If you're interested in chatting my e-mail is anon32599@live.com.
 
new member here

Howdy all y'all, thats the way we say it down here where I live-in Tenn. I am the quint essential "when God made me born a Yankee He was teasin, theres no place like home and none more pleasin than the Southland in the Springtime". See I much like the writer of that tune (Emily Saliers, Indigo Girls) are both from northern roots, but now call the deep south home.

It has been a strange transition for me. I am a stone butch who is use to living an out life near one of the cities of the Northeast. Now I find it difficult to even meet other lesbians, let alone sub women who understand the nuances of the dom/sub relationship, and then there is also that little butch/femme thing!

But I am inspired to appreciate the beuatiful southern gals, even if they are straight and bide my time till the right one comes along.

I enjoy of all things-Taboo magazine, as I find it the most BDSM of the commercial rags available. I have done both the skin to skin thing and written as well as read some shorts on Bondage and domination. I look forward to reading a lot more since finding this site and perhaps even posting a few of my own.

Hope everyones day or night goes well-till next time.
Bigbike
 
Welcome Bigbike

:rose:

I would suggest you find local groups as close to you as possible in kink, gblt and anything else you are interested in that is fringe. My lesbian daughter and I have found that vegan and atheist groups often have lesbians and kink people. Some churches now specifically welcome gay people if you are religious. There are ways to find others but it takes some work. Good luck!

:rose:
 
Hello and new again LOL

Hello,

I am Frank's Angel. I've written on Literotica in the past but cannot for the life of me remember the password and email I used soooooo .... besides ... Things have changed since then.

I am a soft submissive and am currently under the protection and training of Frank. All goes well, I will submit to him in December (crosses fingers).

While my Sir does not touch my writing, I did ask him if I could publish the short stories he inspires in me. For me these are labors of love for my Sir. He agreed. The stories don't interfere in my regular writing (I am a published author) and it's all great fun as well as a way to tell my Sir things I cannot find the voice to tell him LOL.

OK that's enough.

Frank's
 
Welcome Franks_Angel.

:rose:

If you'd like to, post the link to your stories in your sig or something.
 
Welcome

Welcome to da party Franks_Angel.

For me writing erotic literature is just a way of getting out my inner demons. I wrote a G-rated Sci-5 which I researched right down to, well the reporductive systems of the people there. So now we have a literotic version of the same place. Sort'a
 
Hi all...

Hiya, people! Okay, so, I've never done anything like this before. Sorta nervous, so bare with me. So, I live in New England, and have grown up in the countryside, doing all the things a country girl does. Anywho, I've stumbled across some sites lately, Literotica being one of them, and sorta, I dunno, uncovered something in me?

I guess I'm a sub, although I haven't had any flesh to flesh contact, or even over the web. Mostly because I'm shy, but also because, I'm nervous as hell too. Anywho, that's it in a nutshell.
 
-slips in and quickly kneels looking around from under her lashes-

greeting i am az or azy. girl is happily a sub and has enjoyed reading the stories so though she would register and post a bit. currently working on a D/s story but not sure how it will turn out. -smiles and waves- so...hi.
 
Welcome

-slips in and quickly kneels looking around from under her lashes-

greeting i am az or azy. girl is happily a sub and has enjoyed reading the stories so though she would register and post a bit. currently working on a D/s story but not sure how it will turn out. -smiles and waves- so...hi.

Welcome to da party Azyae,

Now let me get this straight you're a sub and you're writing a D/s story? As you can see by my signature I write stories too. Actually just one Novel right now, a Sci-5. People say you should write about what you know. Okay, so maybe I shouldn't write Sci-5 because the setting is not what I know, but I find it more colourful than real life. But my main character is a sub, he may switch the tables, but he's a sub. Just a suggestion you and I know what goes through a sub mind better than a Dom. Stick with what you know.
 
Hello, I'm pretty new to this, in my first submissive relationship, but somehow it feels so right for me!
Sir and I are taking time to find what is good for both of us.
I've been reading the board for some months and have just in the last week plucked up courage to post on a few threads.
I'm in England, maybe saw some of the ukers at Erotica last night.... although I thought it was quite tame to what I had expected.
 
I've had this face for a while, but I don't think any of you have seen it.

I've been lurking for a while. I'm straight, but I don't mind playing with a woman as an appetizer, it's just never been a full course meal for me.

Thus far my experience with BDSM, has been mostly flights of fantasy. I let one boy spank me once, but it didn't live up to my fantasies at all. I guess I'm here to try and figure out if I have an overactive imagination or if I just need to kiss a few more toads. My fantasies have more to do with humiliation and loss of control.

I'm married to a man I'm madly in love with, but our definition of marriage doesn't prohibit the having or holding of others. I live in the US but as a freelance writer of words and websites, and an avid gamer, I consider myself more of a denizen of the internet.

I can't wait to get to know you guys via interaction rather than just voyeurism.
 
Welcome, KK. Humiliation and loss of control CAN be really sexy... they can bring out the mindfuck portion of BDSM.
 
I don't know how many people actually read these intros, but..... following suit:

I've been perusing these forums, off and on, for years, however I am the "seen and not heard type". I am living a sort of comedy-tragedy life, careening for a Thelma and Louise ending. I'm a stay at home mom, homeschooling my 12 year old genius son, and still living with my x-girlfriend/ son's other mom. My present girlfriend comes and goes from our house, and I come and go from hers. It is all very confusing. I am more alone than I've ever been.

*The lone mouse crawls out of her hole.... hoping somebody will offer a crumb, and a warm drawer to hide in for once. Maybe a stroke of acknowledgment.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top