What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I should have set this up totally differently.
That I know people will complain about this, because I've complained about similar things in the past, not understanding the difficulties.
I suspect my friends will back me though.
I guess that's live and learn.

put some clothes on dude...pleeeeease!!

images

Haha I just saw this. Didn't realize my eyebrows were getting so out of control! :eek:

It very well COULD be you

Well, you do, indeed, remind me of a friend of my spouse (your sharp wit and amazing charm :p). And I suspect that very few people would be surprised that I like erotic literature, creative and ribald discussions, or that I would be known as sailor. So....;)

Well, you do, indeed, remind me of a friend of my spouse (your sharp wit and amazing charm :p). And I suspect that very few people would be surprised that I like erotic literature, creative and ribald discussions, or that I would be known as sailor. So....;)

What a freakin hoot!
Weeeeeee
Well anyway..suffice to say..if i did realize someone was a friends husband...wife etc
Id keep my trap shut about it
And just in case anyone wonders....I am just like this IRL

SAME girl.....

What a freakin hoot!
Weeeeeee
Well anyway..suffice to say..if i did realize someone was a friends husband...wife etc
Id keep my trap shut about it
And just in case anyone wonders....I am just like this IRL

SAME girl.....

I have no doubt about either of those claims. And I think that is one of the things I like about you the most. You are you. You are real.

The second thing I like the most is your wit. (and that's honest...no BS...but I may delete this post after you read it so that I can deny everything...;) ).

I have no doubt about either of those claims. And I think that is one of the things I like about you the most. You are you. You are real.

The second thing I like the most is your wit. (and that's honest...no BS...but I may delete this post after you read it so that I can deny everything...;) ).

My wit??? Im a flaky ding bat.....lol
But thanks for the kudos
I met someone else online...another website altogether... and the person knew me...and had nevet seen me
She heard me talking and said Omg.....thats her!!! Ha
Maybe im obnoxious

I almost "poked" somebody here like on Facebook..
then I considered where I am..

hahaha.. totally changes that innocent lil "poke"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back