First Picture Post - looking for direction from imaginative women

JeanMarc31M

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Posts
412
Ladies, Taking Requests - Watch me play with toys.

Note, for frequent visitors:
New pictures begin half-way down the second page: 2nd page
You can skip to page 4 to see me taking the dildo deep. . .but don't unless you've seen me work up to it. It is more fun that way. :)


I'm a Literotica adict and have long enjoyed the photos posted by the beautiful women here. Like many men (as I've discovered in reading the posts here) I have common a fantasy of being taken by a woman with a strap-on. I have gone so far as to use toys when I play. Would any ladies like to see this?

Thing is I don't exactly know what would be sexy for a woman to see - or if there are many women who would be into this.

I've posted a picture of my toy collection below and am looking to be given some instruction as to what views would be desired. I can't show my face, but will honor ANY request - or at least try to.

I have used all of these toys, but the big dildo takes an inspired effort.

It gets me very hot to think of being seen. Would any ladies care to help me play?
 
Last edited:
sweetie pie!!!!!!!

i would love to turn you buns up and start with the small plug and move you all the way up to the black cock.

after you have serviced my needs of couse ...........
 
Enjoying Myself

Reading the stories here and the thought of being seen playing has me very excited. My cock is wet with precum but my tight ass needs a little lube.
 
Last edited:
Working myself over

I lubed myself very well and my cock is just dripping down onto my chest.

The small plug is only a tease as i take it with ease.

Half way. . .
 
Last edited:
Mmmmm. . .too easy.

I feell like such a slut with my ass in the air an the plug all the way home.

It's very exciting to show these. The closest I've been to tjis has been cyber and phone.

Please give me some feedback and let me know it there is interest to see more. . .the big plug will follow this one.
 
Last edited:
This one takes some work.

I change the plug and my tight hole is loosening upso that the big plug goes in this far.

Using both hands I spread my cheeks with my palms and then with my fingers bob the plug in and out. Each time it goes in a little deeper inside me.

This us the point where I am getting stretched out and stop a moment before pushing home.

I'v loved being on the giving end but taking it into me feels nasty and exciting, especially knowing that there are women seeing this. I've done this while cybering and on the phone but never fotr others to see.

Do any ladies enjoy seeing a guy take it for a change? (I hope so.). Please let me know.
 
Last edited:
HOT!!!!! You ever feel like getting up to Boston, I have a 9-inch strap-on with your name on it. I LOVE to take a guy when I can...Thanks for posting, you naughty thing...
 
Thanks kittengirl

I'm glad you enjoyed (so did I).

I have a few more pictures to add.

Care to give any suggestions - future pics you'd like to see? :)

[Note to self: Must remember to get to Boston.]
 
Last edited:
ohmygoodlordwow!

Literally, my jaw is hanging loose, and my eyes are the size of saucers, heat growing between my thighs.

Here's a suggestion: show the look on your face!
 
Thanks Vixen

Thanks Vixenshe,

It is hard for me to reply that showing my face is a nono insofar as your photos are so lovely and revealing.

I appreciate your encouragement very much and will figure a way to demonstrate how much I am enjoying this in future photos.

I will say, what you suggest is really what it is all about. I recall (often) an amateur pic of a beauty enjoying it doggy style. It was a frontal where all you saw was her torso with ample cleavage and a warm look of contentment on her face.

Thanks again.
 
My naughty fun continues. . .

It helps when I spread my cheeks and it goes in just a little further.

On the edge of hurting, I feel wonderful. Streched just a little more the thickness of the plug is glided into me and it is just below its widest diameter. [I don't think I could handle a 9"er like the one kittengirl is teasing me with above.]

It feels so good I would just beg to get more. It is strange to think that I am fantasizing about being ass-fucked. I envision a really naughty lady at the controls and I am just melting at the thought of being her anal-whore. If feels wonderful, but hotter still is what I am thinking.

Please keep the comments coming and I will post more.
 
Feeling the thickness and being on edge.

. . .sorry, this was to have been attached.
 
Last edited:
I am enjoying this

Pushing a "little" further in. If you check my toys this big plug flares to the same width as my dildo. (I just have to take a deep breath when I fuck that thick toy.)

The feeling is intense and I am right on the edge of it reaching its greatest thickness. Having my tight ass stretched is making my cock drip.

Wanna see more? Tell me, it makes me hotter to know you're watching.
 
Last edited:
Teasing Myself

Ooooh. . .Right on the edge and I'm giving the thick plug little taps that are feeling so good.
 
Last edited:
Requests?

With all of this intense play I'm going to cum big. Any ideas?

Past fantasies have included being well-fucked by a strapped beauty who then has me save my cum only to pour it into my worn and gaping little hole.

How would you like to cap off the experience? Imaginative women wanted.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the encouragement. :)

I have received several PMs of encouragement - thanks so much.

The general theme seems to be that there are women out there who would enjoy a ride in the drivers seat.

Makes me feel warm inside and out.

Thanks PepperminTrish et al.
 
Ahhhhhhh. . .

Finally, I pulled my cheeks apart and gave it that last push home. . .

That split second when I was stretched to that max was overwhelming. I only whished I had a third hand to stroke myself off to orgasm at that precise moment. . .next time maybe.

It was very satisfying getting that big plug into me and I hope that you enjoyed coming along for the ride.

I imagine that the thick black dildo is this thick through out. It actually is its thickest just past the ridge of its head.

Would anyone like to see me take the dildo deep?
 
Last edited:
oh man, i have so many strap on fantasies, its not even funny.
 
Wow!!!! What fantastic pics!!! I love "taking" my mans ass as much as possible!

Plz post more:)
 
Thanks for the encouragement, a7yritch et al.

Your comments make it all the more exciting.
 
Playing further I was able to take the dildo inside me.

I feel so very nasty working that thick toy into me, especially as I have to work the first inch in past the ridge.
 
It is great to know that the pics are being viewed- and thaks for the PMs.

I'd like some encouragement to continue this thread, or better yet some requests for specific shots.
 
Back
Top