I’m straight but am obsessed with the idea of eating my cum

centrum1000

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Posts
450
I know it sounds wierd, but I just want to try it sometime. My problem is that as soon as I cum I lose all interest in it...

Is anyone else in the same boat?
 
I know it sounds wierd, but I just want to try it sometime. My problem is that as soon as I cum I lose all interest in it...

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Welcome to the club brotha, theres a ton of us out there with this same issue.
 
lay on your back, throw your legs over your head and beat off above your face with your mouth open. it will splash in as soon as you shoot and you'll swallow before you're done cumming. and you should at least try tasting your precum. it's the best part.
 
This topic has cum up before. One thing to try is edging and oozing, if you can do that. Get so close that some leaks out before you really come.
 
Raised this same issue myself...

Needs to be female lead I think....snowballing

Need to get close but not cum so you start leaking
 
It has nothing to do with being straight or not. I always lick my fingers after.
Is there some taboo I’m missing?
 
Have you ever done it?

A few times. I find it best to edge a bit and shoot a lot of precum out. Sometimes I can get really close to cumming and stop the urge and it will shoot a lot of cum out but I won't finish if that makes sense. I'm still turned on and just take the load I have. Once I blow a full load theres no hope.
 
Wouldn’t you only have gay tendencies if you wanted to taste someone else’s cum?
 
The feedback I’ve gotten so far is that it would be easier for me if I had someone to encourage me to swallow it.

I’m interested in giving that a try if anyone is interested in helping me finally swallow a load of cum.

I’m open to guys or girls and we can either mic or video chat.
 
Try this. After you cum inside your wife or girl friend, which ever it might be, go down on her and eat your cum out of her pussy. It won't taste the same as straight from the source, but it's a start.
 
It took me a while to go through with it (the old "lost interest after cumming" issue) but, after the first time it wasn't hard at all. I've gotten so that I look forward to it and will actually squeeze out the last few drops after the fact.
 
It took me a while to go through with it (the old "lost interest after cumming" issue) but, after the first time it wasn't hard at all. I've gotten so that I look forward to it and will actually squeeze out the last few drops after the fact.

It’s just the first time that I need help with...
 
centrum mate. You are going to DO this! Take delight already man! Look forward to that time when you're gonna leap that hurdle of post ejac blues and land in a whole new world of post-orgasmic erotic pleasure. Cuz that, for sure, is where you land.

Guys have mentioned various approaches and one or other of them might be right for you. Let me offer you another:

Solo. You know you have a lot of time. You're comfortable in a warm room where being naked and still a while is fine. You choose whatever stimulation - probably some well done porn that is gonna go on a lot longer than you do - stimulation that really gets a churn on you. The other mental preparation is that you know you are gonna tell the guys on this thread of yours that you did it and give us the detail.

So you're lying down, bit propped up, so that when you shoot your wonderful pearly stuff it's gonna spatter your chest and belly and dribble into your pubes, and you can see it yeah?

Now here's the thing: You don't have to rush this! Enjoy each stage of what is going on. Take huge delight in your ejaculation, and then take your time admiring the potent amazing life-giving rich-scented artistic rope-mess you have made of yourself, and smile about being alive and sexual and masculine and fit to spawn a nation.

Then, in that wonderful couple of minutes when the cum goes a little more gel-like in its unique consistency, play with it with your finger some. Do a little swirl on your abs. Then ...

Bring that finger up to your lips and do a little pretend fuck into your mouth with it, thinking of how you press your boner into pussy and deliver this excellent mix in there. Take the tang of the taste. Say to yourself, "Again. More". Feel the pleasure of being a male slut. In larger and larger doses, scoop up the lot and have it smear on your lips and dribble some on your chin like you like to see it on a gal who's pleasing you ....

Yeah? ;):cool:
 
I had tried my own for taste a few times, but since the first time I sucked a cock and got his load in my mouth and liked it, I eat mine too.
 
The feedback I’ve gotten so far is that it would be easier for me if I had someone to encourage me to swallow it.

I’m interested in giving that a try if anyone is interested in helping me finally swallow a load of cum.

I’m open to guys or girls and we can either mic or video chat.

Ahh.
So, this is a personal.
 
I know it sounds wierd, but I just want to try it sometime. My problem is that as soon as I cum I lose all interest in it...

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Most of us are the same :) Lots of tricks to get over it. Especially edging.
 
It helps if you have a lady who insists on you cleaning up your own mess - certainly kept me interested longer than post orgasm droop! Cumming on her tits then licking clean got us both horny.
 
I at least lick up some of my pre cum every time I stroke my cock. Love it. You have to edge yourself the first few times, and it's never easy after you blow that final load. But catching some precum in your mouth dripping off your finger while you stroke it will make your cock throb, trust me.
 
Back
Top