Fooling around

DeepRedLips

Literotica Guru
~Please keep comments (especially about pics) limited to this thread. A PM will most likely go unanswered.~

Played with some new settings on my camera & I thought I'd share.

First time ever with something like this, so I hope they turned out all right. :eek:

Enjoy!

8/12/12: Closing up shop! Sorry, but I will be removing my pics from Lit. I'm never on or updating my thread and have no desire to take and post pics anymore. It was fun while it lasted and I greatly appreciate everyone who offered up praise and kind words, which truly helped me come out of my shell in real life. I'll still be around Lit, just not visually. ;)

Last edited:
Played with some new settings on my camera & I thought I'd share.

First time ever with something like this, so I hope they turned out all right. :eek:

Enjoy!

Very nice.... these are very good.... thanks for sharing.. yes your lips are... hot

Umm YES...I very much enjoy, and hope you'll give us even more...;)

KCJ :cool:

You are hot. Those lips looks fantastic. Your guy is very lucky that he can enjoy them!

Thanks! I don't have a guy to enjoy them right now, so I'm sharing them with all of you!

Love to be that man. This one is particularly amazing to me. Love to run my hand down the nave of your neck

attachment.php

I'll be back!

If that was you first attempt, this could be interesting. Then again, I'm not sure you can take a bad picture if you are the subject.

Since you guys have been so nice...

...here are a few more

Last edited:
Thank you guys for all the support & compliments. There needs to be a blushing emoticon on here!

Last batch I've got on deck!

Last edited:
Thank you guys for all the support & compliments. There needs to be a blushing emoticon on here!

Last batch I've got on deck!

That last picture is quite alluring and erotic. Thank you for posting :rose:

Back