Crazy Fantasy Question

100% agree with Miranda Lawson. That voice, personality, and body... just perfect.
 
Chloe from Uncharted 2 would be very hot - she's real enough it's plausible and just suggests a nice blend of fun and filth.
 
Hanako, from Katawa Shoujo would definitely be my number one.

After her...maybe Anju, from Majora's Mask? I had a crush on her when the game first came out.
 
Johnny Dark from Perfect Dark.

Or Rayne from Bloodrayne. The this that girl could do in metal stilettos....
 
If you could have sex with any video game character, who would it be and why?

Something tells me the sexy sock ladies from Little Big Planet won't be making the cut.

3972207548_e2bbebe766_m.jpg


3468082643_92559ff75a_m.jpg



They're probably more approachable than the witches, dragon slayers, and femme fatale types.
Plus, they're socks... probably let you do anything you want. Anything.

:p
 
Too many game characters aren't actually characters, ie they don't have personalities. I think thats why the ones that do are more attractive. Take your point about Lara Croft - is she the nicest bum in video games? Probably not, because it doesn't take much to animate a great ass. What she does have is a well defined personality, and objectively she is as real (for fantasy purposes) as any crush on a famous person that you'll never meet, so its easy to fancy her because you can believe the encounter, can imagine how she'd react.

Hmmm, might have to look for your Lara Encounter on the main site - you have written it.... right? :)
 
I have not written that...but what a great idea!! Thanks for the inspiration. ;)
 
And Now, Sock Questions!

Something tells me the sexy sock ladies from Little Big Planet won't be making the cut.

3972207548_e2bbebe766_m.jpg


3468082643_92559ff75a_m.jpg



They're probably more approachable than the witches, dragon slayers, and femme fatale types.
Plus, they're socks... probably let you do anything you want. Anything.

:p

This raises a whole slew of sock-related questions in my mind. :D

1. If socks will let you do anything, are they into anal?
1a. How does one do anal with a sock? They've only got one hole.

2. Can a sock give a blowjob? What about a handjob? Presumably they've got the market cornered on footjobs.

3. Do socks ejaculate?
3a. What comes out when they do? Lint?

4. If a sock lets you do anything you want, does that mean they are incapable of saying no? Does that make having sex with a sock rape, since they are incapable of consent?

And finally:

5. I've got God only knows how many pairs of socks in my sock drawer right now. Does that mean I have a sock harem?

Clearly, there is much to ponder...
 
Chun-Li, Sakura and Cammy from Street Fighter.

Felicia from Darkstalkers.

I used to say Amy Rose and Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog for this question, but I'm getting older and they aren't, so I need to abandon this fantasy.
 
If you could have sex with any fictional character who would it be?

I think for me it would have to be Selene from the Underworld movies.
 
I'd want an orgy with all of the crew from Torchwood.

Ps love the bulge OP, makes me salivate.
 
I know it's old school...but...I LOVE Ann Margret's character, Rusty, in Viva Las Vegas. :D
 
I'd want an orgy with all of the crew from Torchwood.

Ps love the bulge OP, makes me salivate.

Haha thanks, after thinking about it I would also have to include Lara Croft, even though I am not a big fan of Angelina Jolie, but she was wicked sexy in that character.
 
Valentine Michael Smith ~ "Stranger in a Strange Land" - Robert A. Heinlein
 
Back
Top