My Granddaddy always said...

luvthedesserts

luvherdesserts
Before I bring my particular twist to this brand new and shiny thread, I'll go with some from my actual grandfather. Feel free to say Grandmother, Daddy, Momma, Mommy Dearest, Creepy Uncle Bob, whatever.

My granddaddy always said...Brag was a good dog, but Brave was better.

MGAS...Every animal has an asshole. No reason to add a second.

MGAS...Don't screw what you wouldn't marry.

MGAS...In the grand scheme of things, you really aren't all that important. So why are you acting as if you are?

My Granddaddy always said....If that's the best you can do, go get one of your momma's dresses.

My grandmother always said "When it comes to wanting things... you can want in one hand and shit in the other, and see which gets filled the quickest.." :D

See I get it honest... lol

My Granddaddy always said: You make a better barn door than you do a window....(when I was blocking his tv program)

My granddaddy always said there's nothing shameful about being poor but it sure is unhandy.

My Granddaddy always said...Sir, one day you're gonna be walking up your front steps and your wife is gonna run out from under the porch and bite you.

My grandmother always said "When it comes to wanting things... you can want in one hand and shit in the other, and see which gets filled the quickest.." :D

my Grandmother said that too, and also:

"Nobody likes a smartass, but everybody likes a piece of ass."

My granddaddy always said...Just give Grammar Nazis their space. It's not their fault they were born with a silver pen up their ass.

my Grandmother said that too, and also:

"Nobody likes a smartass, but everybody likes a piece of ass."
LOL... I wonder if the fact that I have a great ass will negate the fact that I am a smart ass?

hmmm... inquiring minds and all that.. :D

My grandmother also always said "Two wrongs don't make a right."

two wrongs don't make a right, unless you're counting backwards. :confused::eek: (hiya, Goddess.)

from Sh*t My Dad Says:

"Do people your age know how to comb their fucking hair? It looks like two squirrels crawled on their head and started fucking."

On Accidentally Eating Dog Treats : "Snausages? I’ve been eating dog treats? Why the fuck would you put them on the counter where the rest of the food is? Fuck it, they’re delicious. I will not be shamed by this."

On Pringles Flavors : "I’m not eating something called ‘pizzalicious.’ That’s not even a fucking adjective. You can’t add ‘licious’ to nouns. That’s bullshit."

two wrongs don't make a right, unless you're counting backwards. :confused::eek: (hiya, Goddess.)

from Sh*t My Dad Says:

"Do people your age know how to comb their fucking hair? It looks like two squirrels crawled on their head and started fucking."

On Accidentally Eating Dog Treats : "Snausages? I’ve been eating dog treats? Why the fuck would you put them on the counter where the rest of the food is? Fuck it, they’re delicious. I will not be shamed by this."

On Pringles Flavors : "I’m not eating something called ‘pizzalicious.’ That’s not even a fucking adjective. You can’t add ‘licious’ to nouns. That’s bullshit."

*laughing*

Respy, your dad is hilarious. :D

My daddy always said, "Put this aspirin between your knees if it falls to the floor it's time to get your ass home."

My Granddaddy always said...If you see an aspirin between a girl's knees, superglue it to one of her legs.

Back