Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guten Morgen Kleine und Vati (very rough German, so cut me some slack :p)

And on that^^^ note...good lord...went to look up "Daddy in German" and in the TOP FIVE RESULTs pops up a website???

Anyone?.... Anyone?..."GermanSugarDaddy.com"

:eek:
and
LOL :D:D
and
:eek: again...

Too, too funny..
I'm going to stick to translator...lol never know what will pop up these days in web search.

Ok whole wheat toast, orange marmalade, BUTTER, and coffee... I know, not the healthiest breakfast I could come up with , but I didn't want the pancakes the kiddos were having.

Going to vegetate here awhile...clean up a bit, then go out this afternoon for aforementioned "ME" time, even if it is only for grocery shopping, at least I'll be alone.

No laundry today, grey, overcast, and COOL...

Hope others at least have sunshine in their lives if not their weather today. :rose:

Happy Saturday!!!

I hope everyone slept well!! Daddy and I went to bed wayyy past bedtime.. again. ~giggles~ That sleepy head is still snoozing. I can't imagine why he is so tired. ;) I woke up too early & in an awesome mood!

Welcome back XOXo!

~waves to mrxn757 & Brina~ :rose:

Have a wonderful day!!! :kiss:

Morning Cookie!

And on that^^^ note...good lord...went to look up "Daddy in German" and in the TOP FIVE RESULTs pops up a website???

and
and

Too, too funny..
I'm going to stick to translator...lol never know what will pop up these days in web search.

Ok whole wheat toast, orange marmalade, BUTTER, and coffee... I know, not the healthiest breakfast I could come up with , but I didn't want the pancakes the kiddos were having.

Going to vegetate here awhile...clean up a bit, then go out this afternoon for aforementioned "ME" time, even if it is only for grocery shopping, at least I'll be alone.

Hope others at least have sunshine in their lives if not their weather today. :rose:

~Giggling at your search attempts ~
I'll have to give it a whirl out of curiosity!
~edit~ Lmao! Yeah..signing right up for that one!

Your breakfast sounds yummy!

Enjoy wandering the isles and not having munchkins tugging at your shirt asking for this and that.

Cool weather here, although the rain has stopped.

Last edited:
~Giggling at your search attempts ~
I'll have to give it a whirl out of curiosity!
~edit~ Lmao! Yeah..signing right up for that one!
Your breakfast sounds yummy!

Enjoy wandering the isles and not having munchkins tugging at your shirt asking for this and that.

Cool weather here, although the rain has stopped.

Oh.. yeah, I thought it was funny. Did you happen to peruse the "specifications" ?
*whistles*
Oh, sure, I'm all that (cutting sarcasm with a knife) sign me up right away..!!!:D

and
and

Too, too funny..

RA..
der Papi or der Vati
Good morning RA and INL and to all the little girls and Daddies!
Daddy needs to get stricter about bedtimes apparently!

What's everyone up to this weekend

Last edited:
Col Klink

HOGAN!!! God. ...don't let me be the only person in here that gets that reference.

HOGAN!!! God. ...don't let me be the only person in here that gets that reference.

Daddy had to tell me! I just thought it was another one of his random ramblings he is prone to on occasion. :)

RA, I'll be heading back to check the specifications! Daddy had me busy with morning chores.

Cryptic TV references :

Who said:
"Mom always said don't play ball in the house? "

Who said:
"Mom always said don't play ball in the house? "
Off the cuff I'd say it came from "Leave it to Beaver.." Might be wrong.. I'll search when I get home..

And... and edit to correct...Bobby Brady from "The Brady Bunch" ;)

Last edited:
Bravo!! To Cookie and RA
I love this room/thread! !
(Its May. 4..please excuse my geekasm)

Woohoo! ~high five to RA!~

I just remember Marsha getting nailed in the face! Lol Cindy was my least favorite. Cute as a button, but my goodness...what a whiney twit!

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! It generally picks up in the evening. :)

I'm guessing the "geekasms" might be due to today being "Star Wars Day"... Something like "May the 4th be with you"..lol...

Honey, I looked...why don't you go search and see what YOU find..lol. Some things just should not be made into cartoons :eek:

Seriously, though..not very motivated to find Tink in a pair of Pradas, However, I promise to do a more thorough search when I get home. :heart:

Honey, I looked...why don't you go search and see what YOU find..lol. Some things just should not be made into cartoons :eek:

Seriously, though..not very motivated to find Tink in a pair of Pradas, However, I promise to do a more thorough search when I get home. :heart:

I've looked & can't find anything. He'll live..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back