Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

*swallowed all his cum then licked his cock and balls clean as she looked up at his eyes*

-Skids held her tight as he brought her to the sink to wipe her clean and him self clean as he smiled holding her body a moment.-"You take it easy after all we have more fun later. Text me and tell me what you want to do maybe i will take you to a movie and sneak in some fun in the theater."-he chuckled.-"Did i mention i am in to public fucking and trying to not get caught."

*she smiled. Veronica would've never thought Skids was into public fucking but the idea of it excited her.* "That does fun. Movies it is. Although we should see an action movie. Plenty of explosions to hide our 'fun'." *she slipped her soaked panties into his pocket and kissed him.* "Ill text you." *she left to get back before study hall was over*

-Skids smiled and kissed her as she left and washed her panties for her chuckling as he began to clean up. Later he picked her up and handed her clean panties back and smiled.-"Time to take you home."-he said and began to drive off once he dropped her off he got home and relaxed a bit waiting around as he cleaned up in the shower for there date. he texts her and asks her if she wants to go to dinner as well.-

*Veronica went straight to her sister's apartment and got changes. She slipped on a halter top with a built in bra and a skirt with no panties. Skids texted her about dinner and she texted him back yes.*

-Skids told her in 30 minutes he be there as he texts her once he got to her house. Skids was dressed in nice jeans and a polo shirt as he smells nice and looked it to clan shaved and hair combed a bit. waiting for Veronica.-

*Veronica smiled at her phone. She locked up her sister's apartment then went up to Skids. She walked up to him quickly and hugged him tight. They both got in his car and started driving to the restaurant.*

-Skids smiled and looked to her.-"Think we can tease each other with out being caught?"-he smiled to her as skids was having great fun around Veronica but was not sure if he was over doing it. He was so hungry for affection and sex when he was with his ex it was like begging for a kiss or a simple hug and it was a treat to get sex.-

"Hmm I think so. It'll be fun to try." *she leaned over and lightly kissed his neck. Skids needed some attention and Veronica could tell. She would give him all he wanted and more. It had been so long since she'd had been with some one and just by the way skids talked about his ex he had been awhile since he had some love.*

-Skids smiled and got her to the diner with him as they got out he held her hand and they got a corner booth as they got there menus and ordered there drink.-"I will have a Lemonade no ice please."-he asked as he looked over to Veronica and the waiter to write for them-

-Veronica scooted closer to him and he began to run his hand up her leg and running his hand along her leg and up to her pussy feeling she had no panties.-

*Veronica bit her lip to keep from moaning and spread her legs for him. She trusted skids and let him do whatever he wanted. It would be hard to keep a straight face but she'd do it for him.*

-Skids lightly began to rub her pussy very slowly to give her a enjoyable moment.-"I hope this is enjoyable for you I want you to be happy..."-he said she did not know much about his prior relationships.-

*she kissed him gently and smiled* "It feels good. And do not worry. You make me happy just being with me." *she kissed him again more passionately*

-Skids kissed her back and rubbed her pussy gently and over her clit enjoying the moment with her.-

*Veronica laid her head on his shoulder and enjoyed being close to him as he secretly pleasured her. The waiter brought over their drinks and asked what they wanted to eat. She just ordered some pasta as calmly as she could while skids still rubbed her pussy*

-Skids smiled.-"I want The Fried Calamari."-he said as he begins to finger her pussy with one finger holding her close.-

*Veronica bit her lip and smiled at the waiter. She reached a hand under the table and rubbed skids's bulge through his pants. He made her so wet so she was glad he was hard.*

-Skids smiled as he been fingering her pussy a bit harder.-"Enjoying it?"-he said as his cock twitches in his pants.-

*she gasped softly and nodded her head* "Very much so. Keep it up and I'm going to cum Skids." *she spoke softly*

-he smiled with a second finger sliding in to her as he moved deep in to her pussy as he could.-

*bites her lip hard and squeezes his arm. She was so close and she knew he wanted. Her to cum for him*

-Skids smiled as he felt her body shiver a bit enjoying the taboo nature of fingering her pussy feeling her grip his arm he knew she was close.-

*Veronica felt her pussy tighten around his fingers and she quickly sunk her teethe into her lip as she came over his fingers. She felt a little lightheaded as she realized she just came in a semi-crowded restaurant.*

Back