A Different Sort of dad daughter story

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,356
not dad/daughter sex, so not even sure it goes into "Incest" category.

Dad is disappointed that wife's sex drive has vanished. A college buddy of his mentions that the buddy is working for a drug company that has developed a new drug to increase female libido. It is not on the market yet because they haven't figured out the safe dosage. Buddy gives Dad a few pills to try.

A chilly Saturday morning Dad trying to be clever, grinds up one pill & puts it into a bowl of oatmeal he intends to serve wife in bed, figuring that it should kick in about the time eighteen year old daughter goes to dance class.

except daughter, rushing to get to class, scopes up the bowl off the counter before Dad adds the brown sugar & wolfs it down.

Three hours later, daughter comes home with cum matted hair, semen dribbling down her thighs, hickeys on her tits... and three strapping young men she proceeds to get filled by in the family room, cause she can't wait til she gets to her bedroom.

Dad, shocked, can just watch... horrified at what he created.
 
Last edited:
Done.

I wrote this, just now. I'm going to edit it after this post. It should be submitted shortly.

Not quite the same, but most of the concept is. It gets worse than written here, with the daughter not only getting gangbanged, but her mother as well. The father is stopped from watching, only able to hear what's going on, as the men stream in and out of the front door.

The daughter's life-long friends, try to help out, controlling the outcome a little, and taking care of the father.

Two twists at the end, one obvious, one much less so (I think).

It does become an incest story, so sorry if that ruins it for you. Pretty short, I think it's going to less than two lit pages, under 6000 words.
 
Thanks Tx... it is always terrific when someone takes an idea to fruition. Looking forward to reading your take on it.
 
Thank you for a compelling plot.

I hatched out the details on a drive to work, and wrote it in one evening. Lots of editing so far, with some changes, but I think it's close to done. I'm trying to keep it short, about two pages. I keep getting tempted to make a chapter story out of it, they way it's turning out. I'm resisting, since I have so many other stories I should be working on, but this one I couldn't let go, once I read your premise.

I'll post here once it's submitted. Probably Saturday evening.

Thanks again.
 
^^

I look forward to reading it. It's a hot idea.

And how do you write a story in one evening?
 
what about this version:

Daughter comes home from the dance class, when suddenly, the pills kick in. Since the pills are so powerful (I guess too powerful), her hunger for sex overpowers everything. She needs a cock inside her NOW !!! And the only cock near is the one of her Dad.

Of course, Dad is surprised, even shocked about her behaviour. What is wrong with his daughter?
She puts a hand on his lap and tells him "I need a cock right now, in my mouth. I am so hungry, and all I had so far was a bowl of oatmeal ..."

Now Dad realizes what has happened. The pills work better then expected. He wished he would have some more for his wife. If she becomes that horny, too ... but then, his daughter looks like a younger, hotter version of his wife. And according to the guy who gave him this pills, as a side effect, most women who tested it forgot everything ... so why not fuck his horny daughter - the next morning, chances are good that she can't remember it ...
 
I wrote this, just now. I'm going to edit it after this post. It should be submitted shortly.

Not quite the same, but most of the concept is. It gets worse than written here, with the daughter not only getting gangbanged, but her mother as well. The father is stopped from watching, only able to hear what's going on, as the men stream in and out of the front door.

The daughter's life-long friends, try to help out, controlling the outcome a little, and taking care of the father.

Two twists at the end, one obvious, one much less so (I think).

It does become an incest story, so sorry if that ruins it for you. Pretty short, I think it's going to less than two lit pages, under 6000 words.
Your story was great. I think there should be a part 2.
 
I had a similar thought, but kind of reverse. The girl is the son's girlfriend or maybe a hot girl he has been pursuing and finally convinced to come over. Only he goes out to get some condoms and ends up breaking down. His dad comes home and finds the girl and ends up receiving the benefit. Maybe she even gets so horny she begs him to cum inside her. Then his son comes home to find them together with the condoms in his hand.
 
^^

I look forward to reading it. It's a hot idea.

And how do you write a story in one evening?

Funny question coming from someone as prolific as you, HeyAll. Not like you haven't written your share of excellent, well developed stories. I imagine your process isn't all that different from mine. (BTW, With Sister's Help, Oral Submissive, Housewife Mother Slut, all excellent!)

It normally takes me a long time to write a story. First the germ of an idea, then a shell of a plot. Characterization, background, history, descriptions of the main characters in a notes file. Initial research if needed, can take hours. Only then do I start writing.

Write/edit/write/edit for each lit page of text. Spell check, reread, editing for story line. Go back and read again, editing for better writing (sentence structure, echoing, weak words, passive phrasing). Set it aside for at least two days and read again, with another shot at editing, taking more care of consistency, looking for plot holes. Another spell check, then grammar check with word. Final read, and prep for submission.

The writing itself goes damn fast. It's everything else that takes forever. 6-10 hours total per lit page for the more complex stories.

Here, the idea was given to me. The plot fully fleshed out in a 1/2 hour commute. About 4 hours to write the story, including editing as I went. Maybe 2 hours total of final edits. Very little history or characterization needed. About as enjoyable a write as I could ask for.


I liked this twisted story. I know I said I wasn't writing a sequel, but it keeps gnawing at me. Maybe someday, if I can possibly get caught up with everything else.

Thanks again to SirHugs for the inspiration.
 
Funny question coming from someone as prolific as you, HeyAll. Not like you haven't written your share of excellent, well developed stories. I imagine your process isn't all that different from mine. (BTW, With Sister's Help, Oral Submissive, Housewife Mother Slut, all excellent!)

It normally takes me a long time to write a story. First the germ of an idea, then a shell of a plot. Characterization, background, history, descriptions of the main characters in a notes file. Initial research if needed, can take hours. Only then do I start writing.


Thanks! I feel the same about you.

For me, it starts with a scene or a theme, then I build a story around that. The clearler the vision I have, the faster I can write it. I recently wrote 2 stories in roughly over a week because I knew exactly what I wanted.

But much of the time, I can't just sit down and do a bunch of pages. It's if I'm in a writing mood. Sometimes I'll try to write and only a sentence comes out, other times a lot.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top