The Dead Car Battery

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,356
coldest night of the year, and P has to attend a big business dinner function at a hotel ballroom. when he goes out after dinner, his car won't start. he calls the rescue service, but they are backed up for hours. so he goes into hotel, books a room for the night. since it is only 10:30, he decides to have a drink in the bar, where he finds the woman of his dreams, doing the same thing cause HER car was also dead...
 
Now this is a good old fashion canuck story idea LOL guess it is freezing up where you are!
 
Maybe someone saw him at the dinner and decided to sabotage his car to make sure he stayed the night...
 
and she wants to tie him up?

And a bit of irony, uses a long set of jumper cables to do it. :D

But what body parts should she attach the clamps at the ends to? :eek:
 
Last edited:
Related idea: someone picks up a hitch-hiker of the appropriate gender. Snowing turns to a blizzard and they run off the road...but it will be hours before someone finds them and there isn't that much gas. What can they do to stay warm? And then it leads to what we all want to read about....
 
Related idea: someone picks up a hitch-hiker of the appropriate gender. Snowing turns to a blizzard and they run off the road...but it will be hours before someone finds them and there isn't that much gas. What can they do to stay warm? And then it leads to what we all want to read about....

gotta love posters that live in the snowbelt!
 
Back
Top