Boys that act like girly sluts

Personally I LOVE - dressing up and acting just as you describe -

image-5.jpg


if you are ever on yahoo messenger look me up, maybe we can chat

[Email address/personal information prohibited per our forum guidelines]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm agree with Layne

Me I only act that way when I'm dressed. Only problem is I dress all the time! Nice to meet you all.
 
This is totally my fetish. I love those boys that make better slutty girls than girls do. These days so many women seem happy in just jeans, t shirts, no makeup etc. If you really want someone to put the effort in, wearing stockings, short skirts, sexy lingerie, it's often a sissy, crossdresser femboy.

I'm a straight, married guy, but it really turns me on seeing those boys that make eager sluts, when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass, all the things that normal girls don't like so much to do.

This is a fetish and a fantasy, that's why I've put it in this part of the forum. It's not about guys who are getting their gender reassigned to be women, fair play to them, but that's not what this is about. This is about how crossdressers, trannies and sissies can make better slut girls than girls!

There's a lot of stories on this site and forum content from these sexy wannabe sluts, but not so much from the guys that are not about the dressing up and acting slutty themselves, but get off on those that do. So, here's a thread for this fetish from that perspective.


Awesome I'd love to have a guy treat me like a slut.
 
Back
Top