Missouri Rollcall

Your avatar

Wow a virtual cockfest in here( I do love cockfests).....I too am from Mo. between KC and Joplin. But......sorry men I am much to shy to meet in person.

Judgeing by your avatar you must be from BUTLER.
 
I hope that you got everyyhing that you wanted for Christmas. Now stop thing about all of those naughty thoughts and take action on them.
 
I am in MO, and a Mizzou alum! I no longer live in CoMO, but not too far from it!
 
Many moons ago I was an exchange student in Warsaw Missouri, and I can't help but wonder if any of the girls I went to high school with there, are posting here on Lit ;)
 
Weather yesterday

Is everyone ok? Was anyone affected? Is Toto Ok? I think I saw the twister. I hope everyone is ok and safe.
Hugs and kisses,
o2
 
right next door

53 y/o male living right next door in JoCo KS. Loves to serve both women and men. PM me if interested.
 
I have listened to crazy arguments something about Vancouver Island and Sasquatch hunting turned Loch Ness to Pokemon to flying frogs from Haiti.....my kids are all teenagers and I wish they were young enough to watch cartoons in a daze for hours at a time.
 
MOblue, it won't get quiet again until they move out


I wish! I even have grandbabies living here, my kids will never move away! I have seriously debated paying off the house and leaving them in it, but dammit they will follow me they are like bloodsuckers...oops I mean bloodhounds.

Seriously most days I love my kids and are glad we are so close, but we have been holed up together pretty much since the start of Christmas break, I think they went to school 3 days.....and I need a break!

Maybe I can manage some wild sexcapades soons, if I find any volunteers.
 
I miss the days when I used to teach for a living and I got snow days. Now, I have to bundle up and have to go to work in this. There was 6 inches of snow. Come on! It was a high temperature of 8 degrees! What about Hell no I won't go!?! Does anybody feel this way? Can we have snow days? :rolleyes:
 
I miss the days when I used to teach for a living and I got snow days. Now, I have to bundle up and have to go to work in this. There was 6 inches of snow. Come on! It was a high temperature of 8 degrees! What about Hell no I won't go!?! Does anybody feel this way? Can we have snow days? :rolleyes:

Well I have unoffical snow days, in that I get to stay home, but I still have to work from home. Ah the joys of technology :rolleyes:
 
My friend just asked me where to go for entertainment in Springfield, so can anyone tell me what good toy stores are located there and if there is an adult theater, maybe some good strip clubs?

There is a strip club out on Sunshine Blvd
 
Well I have unoffical snow days, in that I get to stay home, but I still have to work from home. Ah the joys of technology :rolleyes:

I went into work and I am still behind. Where is the justice in the world? :rolleyes: I am the one who sends all the files from MO to Corporate in NC. If I am behind, they get cranky. It tends to roll down hill from there. Best to keep them happy. Hi Ho. Hi Ho. It's Off to work I go!
 
Back
Top