Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?

Yes. I'm a sub. And I like to have it that way.:)

I'm absolutely with Linda here! I'm a sub, too, so the PERFECT place for me to serve the sexual pleasure and satisfaction of men (or the occasional woman), is ON MY KNEES! Hence, my personal motto, "On my knees to please!" I KNOW the pleasure I give to men, and the pleasure I receive is in being allowed the PRIVILEGE of sucking their beautiful cock and balls, and drinking their precious semen!

I really desire to give men the very best sexual pleasure they've ever experienced...and making them climax harder and more deeply than ever before! If this amounts to "control," then so be it. BUT...I want them to understand that I'll do virtually ANYTHING they desire for THEIR PLEASURE! My pleasure is inherently contained in their pleasure...and I really, truly find my orgasm in theirs! Besides that, I truly LOVE the delicious degradation I feel in this!

I LOVE being controlled and used by men purely for their sexual pleasure and satisfaction! MY pleasure is largely being allowed to serve them sexually, with the balance of my pleasure needs being the taste, scent and feel of their sex organs in my mouth and on my lips and tongue. And, of course, the ultimate reward for my utterly submissive services...their cum in my mouth, perhaps being the ultimate debasement of me as a man!!! But...i really do LOVE that!!! đź’ź
 
I am a people pleaser at heart. The idea of sucking a guy to completion or taking his cock inside me gives me peace. The dynamic of being on my knees and being gently (and that is an important word here) guided with his hands to slide my mouth and tongue down his quivering shaft fills many missing pieces in my psyche.

In many ways, it is submission. But in other ways, when I sense that what I am doing is making my partner lose all semblance of control tips the balance and helps me understand that I also control him.

Best of all is the electricity I feel as his cock swells, twitches, and finally gives in, exploding with hot, silky cum into the back of my throat. It is the most erotic feeling I have ever had.
 
I miss cock so much, I love the feeling of being on my knees before a man. I so fem and yes so submissive and so privileged that he lets me do this for him
 
I've only sucked one cock and I guess I did feel a little bit submissive. But, I wasn't sucking his cock to please him, I was sucking it to please me. I was the one that asked to suck him.
 
Little experience for me, too.. Just one gay couple (so twice as much experience as j1! Hahaha). I felt submissive but I had told them beforehand that I wanted to feel that way, so they made sure I did. And it was very satisfying. đź’‹

Px
 
I don't generally feel submissive when I'm sucking cock. Quite often it's more of an empowerment that I feel as I take his most sensitive organ into my mouth.

I love the fact that there is mutual pleasure in the activity. He enjoys a fantastic blowjob and orgasm, while I get to savour his silky soft skin wrapped offer an iron hard shafts. And of course, I get to taste and swallow every drop of his delicious sperm.
 
If you pay attention, you can learn a lot about a man when you're sucking his cock. His kindness, gentleness, patience, etc. It doesn't take long to see if he's all about himself.
 
I love the submission. I'm there to get him off with my mouth and fingers. My reward is the delicious cum I coax out of him.

And the massive cums I have later, jerking off to the memories.
 
First time and looking forward to it

It seems that a lot of guys are drawn to sucking cock when their wives loose interest in sex. Thats me. I love going down on the ladies but that is getting harder to find. Lately I have had thoughts of caressing another mans cock, running my tongue around the shaft and the head, then wrapping my lips around it and working it till he cums. Would love to have someone go down on me. Would love to 69 with a man. Haven't done it yet but I am ready. Anyone willing to show a first timer the ropes?
 
No, i don't feel submissive when sucking a cock. I'm usually teasing and witholding what he really wants and making him work for it. It feels pretty powerful. Oddly enough though sucking a strapon/feeldoe/whatever worn by a female partner totally makes me go all subby. I love both!
 
Submissive?

No. Not when it's your teeth and mouth on someones cock. I'd say you're in charge.
 
I totally feel submissive when i'm sucking a cock. Getting on my knees, unbuttoning and unzipping a pair of jeans and waiting to see a cock to suck makes me eager to please. Most of the time sucking cock is just foreplay before getting fucked because the guy just gets to do what he wants at that point but I do enjoy making a cock cum with my mouth. Getting rewarded with a hot load of cum is the best thing a submissive sissy like me can get.
 
I totally feel submissive when i'm sucking a cock. Getting on my knees, unbuttoning and unzipping a pair of jeans and waiting to see a cock to suck makes me eager to please. Most of the time sucking cock is just foreplay before getting fucked because the guy just gets to do what he wants at that point but I do enjoy making a cock cum with my mouth. Getting rewarded with a hot load of cum is the best thing a submissive sissy like me can get.

Can't argue with that at all.
 
Hmmmm...I am a sub but being a sub doesn't mean passive. I get huge pleasure out of taking a man down.
 
'Down' is the key action word here. Taking down, going down, pushed down. All that matters is the down, like swallowing down.
 
I'm not naturally inclined to think of sex in terms of dominance and submission; it takes some interplay with a partner or an exchange of ideas to plant that seed in my head. I am a simple man with simple needs--when I'm going down on someone, male or female, I'm mostly just thinking, Yum.
 
Depends on the partner. There are times when you are in total control and they are there only for your pleasure. Then there others that you just want to please and being on your knees shows them that you are cocksucking whore who will worship that hard cock.
 
Depends on the partner. There are times when you are in total control and they are there only for your pleasure. Then there others that you just want to please and being on your knees shows them that you are cocksucking whore who will worship that hard cock.

I agree. It depends on the partner and the mood. Generally I like to initiate oral; rubbing him, getting on my knees, undressing him and putting his cock in my mouth...and having some say on when and where he cums. LOL. But other times I just want to be guided onto his cock.
 
Back
Top