The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a foot rub?
horny-1.gif

The projects for the day were supposed to include a trip to see "How to Train Your Dragon" but we didn't get started early enough. If we go to a later showing it throws dinner into a cocked hat. I guess we're not going. So then, projects for the day. Hmmm . . . HM is home . . . hmmmmm . . .

The projects for the day were supposed to include a trip to see "How to Train Your Dragon" but we didn't get started early enough. If we go to a later showing it throws dinner into a cocked hat. I guess we're not going. So then, projects for the day. Hmmm . . . HM is home . . . hmmmmm . . .

I saw it in 3-d at the Imax with the kiddos. I enjoyed it.

Mebbe a famous foot rub. *wink*

You never told us how that went over last time...:D

Her reaction wasn't as volcanic as the one's in Chicago but as foreplay it has remarkable properties. She was impressed, to say the least. ;)

You're not a Viking, HP. The Brits are known world-wide for their genius with pets. No surprise, then, that yon Greate Worme is so docile around you. Liar might have a harder time, no?

You're not a Viking, HP. The Brits are known world-wide for their genius with pets. No surprise, then, that yon Greate Worme is so docile around you. Liar might have a harder time, no?

That he would.
A rabbit would be a passing snack . . .

After a brief glimpse at the website, I think they got the wrong type of dragon.

Last edited:
Looks like another snail race evening in the Party Palace. :(

Oh well, back to the story writing. See y'all later.

ps: Why are the pages so slow to load again tonight? Server maintenance or did Bear eat the hamsters again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back