The girl at the gas station

ericrodman101

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Posts
7,161
Just filled the car with gas, late evening at an all night gas station. I parked behind a white compact with a silver devil and pitchfork sticker on the trunk. There's a beautiful young Chinese girl standing by the car wearing a tight white sweater, short black leather skirt and black high heels. She was fit, slim waisted, long legged, nice tits pushing out her sweater. As I pumped gas she'd already finished, but primped using her car window as a mirror, zhooshing her long black hair, running her hands over her body to smooth her sweater and skirt, posing left then right, sticking her tits out, pursing her red lips. I followed her in to pay and turns out she'd only bought $20 gas, not a full tank. And she struggled to pay, not with a card but eventually finding a 20. I stood behind her at the counter while she went through her bag. No wedding ring. Yes, I know what you're thinking, why didn't I pay....? So here's the story. The guy pays for the gas. Where is she going? Does she come across there and then, or does he follow her home? Is it the start of something big or just one night?
 
or does she chain him up & enjoy watching the tentacle monster abuse him?
 
No tentacles. No. I've just plotted the start of a great erotic novel like The World of Suzy Wong or The Story of O and you want tentacles. NOOOOOOOOOO
 
The guy pays for the gas, and the girl asks how she can thank him properly. He suggests she have a slice of pie with him at the all-night diner.

The pie is really good, and the guy finds himself licking his fork to get every last bit of pie filling. The girl really likes how he uses his tongue. She suggests they go to her place for a slice of another type of pie.
 
He offers to pay for her gas, but she barely even thanks him, holding her head high, like some spoiled princess. She gets in her car and drives away. He follows her. She pulls into a luxury condo complex. Is she a working girl going to meet a client? Has a well-do-do lover? Or does she live there? Alone? or with others?

He decides to wait and see - sure enough (just like in the movies!) he sees the light come on in an otherwise dark apartment - at least that means someone wasn't waiting up for her. He goes to the entry box and strolls through the names - two of them are Chinese, but only one with a female name. Just his luck, a young couple enter the building so he follows them in and goes up to the apartment. When he knocks, it is a while before she answers, but she does.

1) She is naked, or dressed in a very sexy negligee - "what took you so long?" she says, pulling him in the apartment...
2) She is startled seeing him, he now realizes he made a mistake and apologizes for following her and starts to walk away, she senses he is not a threat and apologizes for not thanking him for the gas money, inviting him in for a cup of tea...
3) When she answers the door, he grabs her, pushing her in, "bitch, you are supposed to say 'thank you' when some one does you a favor", ripping her blouse open...
4) Another woman opens the door, now he is confused, but then he hears the Chinese woman wondering who it is. He stutters then explains to the woman why he followed her friend/roommate. She apologized for her, saying she is used to men paying for everything for her, how spoiled she is, what a horrible roommate she is. She invites him in...
 
The whole thing is a 'fishing trip' with the girl as bait.

The guy is (relatively) rich and married. When he pays for her she gives him her card and asks for him to give her a call sometime. After a few days mulling it over he decides to call her and ends up meeting her for dinner. One thing leads to another and they spend the night together.

The next day his wife confronts him with pictures and video of him cheating on her and demands a divorce, their pre-nup in tatters due to his infidelity. The man starts to make arrangements, but when leaving his lawyer's office a few days later catches sight of the girl in the street and follows her, planning to confront her about everything, only to see her meeting with the wife.

Hiring a private eye to find out what's going on, the man is told that his wife has been sleeping with the chinese girl for months, and the two of them cooked up the scam to trap him and steal all his money in the divorce. The only problem is, he fell for it and has no way to stop the divorce going through even if he does prove his wife colluded with the girl.

His only option now is... ...to be continued.
 
He pays.

They leave.

Police find his remains the next morning.
 
All very droll. He can rot in a dumpster in the end, but it's what he puts in her end beforehand that I'm interested in.
 
Last scene is his car cruising down a lonely highway, almost out of gas, windows down and purple tentacles lazily stretched out the window, enjoying the warm breeze rushing by. Oh look, a gas station is just up ahead.
 
The guy pays for the gas, and the girl asks how she can thank him properly. He suggests she have a slice of pie with him at the all-night diner.

The pie is really good, and the guy finds himself licking his fork to get every last bit of pie filling. The girl really likes how he uses his tongue. She suggests they go to her place for a slice of another type of pie.

Make it a truck stop with sleep rooms.
 
Last scene is his car cruising down a lonely highway, almost out of gas, windows down and purple tentacles lazily stretched out the window, enjoying the warm breeze rushing by. Oh look, a gas station is just up ahead.


With an odd, pulsating green glow from the trunk.
 
He pays, and suggests they head to a nearby beach for a midnight swim. Once there, they strip for a skinny dip, and things get a little hot as they start making out on entering the surf. He had another motive for the beach, however. He is an alien tentacle monster who only takes on his real form in salt water. As he begins to ensnare her and probe at her orifices, however, she takes on her true form, also only arising in sea water. Seems she recognized his true self and lured him to the sea. Our seducer suddenly finds himself trying to fuck an alien female sperm whale intent on devouring him from his penile tentacle on up.
 
This one gave me a bunny. I'm thinking the man's wife watches him from the car as he helps the girl by paying for gas. When he comes back to tge car, the wife asks what that was about, and he explains that he just wanted to do random act of kindness because the girl was short on cash, and that when the girl asks how she can repay him, he says to pay it forward. The girl then pays it forward to his wife, whom she seduces gradually.
 
So the hot tart pulls into the filling station for a fillup but can't find her credit card or cash so the fellow magnanimously pays for her and in gratitude she fuck him silly, then reveals that she's an agent of the Galactic Federation sent to Earth to determine if its occupants were worthy of membership, or of obliteration. By his generosity, he has saved all humanity!

At least, that's what he tells his wife when he gets home late, stinking of sex.
 
Maybe it's not a gas station at all, but a charging station for electric cars. As everyone knows, charging a battery takes longer than pumping a tank of gas, so the Hero and the Chinese Girl have plenty of time to chat and get to know a little bit about each other. And then "sparks fly," but not only between the cars.
 
Maybe both his and her cars are really transformers that battle the tentacle monsters and fall in love after saving the world.
 
investigated case. report closed?

(ericrodman101 (27.2.2018), Carnevil9 (27.2.2018), Lost Yonder (1.3.2018) and some more sparks of them and Hypoxia etc.)

Yes, it was late evening at an all night gas station at that night, but it took nearly 3 years to investigate.
See the report: http://literotica.com/s/jangada-30-find-dorris-kill-dorris

I had to combine the evidences observed by ericrodman101, Carnevil9, Lost Yonder, Hypoxia and others to get the true story.
Files: 20180227-ericrodman101, 20180227-Carnevil9, 20180301-LostYonder, also archived interviews with Hypoxia, Charmolypi, jaF0, Ruth (Ruth Ximena Medrido de Sagger aka Sandy Miles), Dust'om el Eto etc.
Sorry, it took so long. And still there are some questions.
New observations, if you remember for this case, should be submitted to my office.

GLHeinz
 
There is an old Lena and Olie story about an uncle talking to his niece. It seems that years ago these two quiet and reserved Norwegian brothers were driving as a team, without stopping, cross-country from Minnesota to Seattle. Five or six hours into the journey they stopped at a gas station. The brother who was driving pumped gas and went inside to pay. The brother who had been sleeping in the backseat had to pee. So, he got out and went into the bathroom. Meanwhile, the first brother, having paid, returns to the car and drives away. Not noticing that his brother is not in the backseat where he left him.

This was of course way before cell phones. Hours down the road the first brother noticed the second brother wasn't in the back seat. He turned around, and it took just as long to get back to the place he had left his brother. Well, by that time the second brother had engaged in conversation with the girl who worked at the gas station. (Or diner, or whatever, depending upon the version of the story that you hear.)

But the punchline is always the same.

So dear, you see if I was a little bit more attentive you wouldn't exist.
 
The guy pays for the gas, and the girl asks how she can thank him properly. He suggests she have a slice of pie with him at the all-night diner.

The pie is really good, and the guy finds himself licking his fork to get every last bit of pie filling. The girl really likes how he uses his tongue. She suggests they go to her place for a slice of another type of pie.
It's not his fork he's licking. There's an anecdote of a tavern attendee who notices that every night, a less-than-plain-looking little guy at the corner bar stool always has hot chicks approaching and heading out with him. Our barfly asks the barkeep what the little guy's secret is. The answer: "I dunno, all he does is sit there, licking his eyebrows."
_____

Back to a SciFi take. In the year 2525, the charging/fueling station is in orbit around Tau Ceti VI and our tentacle-girl Teela is out of credits to pay her way home to Zeta Reticuli III. Lusty Uranian sand-centipede Sfhkwzi, with a vagina between each of her 50 pairs of luscious legs, buys Teela a tankful of Thorium-228 but she has a price. Alien perversions ensue.
 
Wow.

talk about old thread revisited.

somewhere on my hard drive I have a fragment of a story about a faithful housewife peeved that hubby refuses to buy her a more reliable car AND expects her to take it i for service. She goes to a local garage, where she gets more than her oil changed. can't recall why it stalled. Not sure what I labelled it, so unlikely to find again except by accident.
 
Back
Top