Ken's Corner

yeah ken .......more pix :D how are you doing anyway mr poker face...........;)

ibtrinity said:
Great build up and LOVED the freedom picture! Such a shame to keep such a beautiful cock under wraps! I say be free and be free more often!

Ditto. :D

Well thank you Ember.....apparently I got some fans...hehe. Sorry about the delay, just been abit busy and well the fact that my com hasnt been working too well also comes into fact. Abit tired at the moment so Im gonna wait til I get up to take some pics and post them. Have fun and I hope everyone had a good 4th of July

;)

Great start hon.....very nice!! Hoping your nap doesn't take too long.....would love to see more!!:devil: :rose: :rose:

well first off i want to thank everyone especially those that replied. (Ember, Night nurse, Candi, Muse, Trinity and Carolina Babe.....all lovely ladies by the way.) And I want to apologize to any other viewers for my lack in posting pics, like I mentioned before, I have been abit busy. Hopefully my second thread will have been worth the wait....heck I can only try soooo hard. Enjoy!!!:devil:

Striptease

Well this was suggested to me by a very dear friend of mine and I hope that everyone is able ot enjoy.

Back