Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mv6ytsIIIi1rw872io4_500.jpg

This is like a fairy land retreat. Wouldn't this be a cool place to see?

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean here. Not trying to be ugly but I have some questions for you----If you don't like it here, why do you come back? If you can't contribute to making this a fun place, then why are you posting in the thread? Is there a problem we need to know about?

Hey there, no waves intended, but on and off over the past year or so, I've enjoyed posting on the old thread and made some current friends that way.

I just said how things look now is all, hankering after the past action perhaps?;)

Hey there, no waves intended, but on and off over the past year or so, I've enjoyed posting on the old thread and made some current friends that way.

I just said how things look now is all, hankering after the past action perhaps?;)
I think given your comment we were just curious about exactly what kind of action you were hankering for. ;)
Your could have been taken as a stab. That's all INL ( and admittedly) me was wondering. :rose:

I think given your comment we were just curious about exactly what kind of action you were hankering for. ;)
Your could have been taken as a stab. That's all INL ( and admittedly) me was wondering. :rose:

Ah the Pm's on the boil there?:) Well there is only one kind of action pulling folks here I'd think and it isn't swapping corn plaster stories and the like, in fact I enjoy coming here to Lit to get away from that kinda thing,;)

Ah the Pm's on the boil there?:) Well there is only one kind of action pulling folks here I'd think and it isn't swapping corn plaster stories and the like, in fact I enjoy coming here to Lit to get away from that kinda thing,;)

Please remember, we gals care about each other and will become protective of each other. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment?? You appear to be coming in here poking and trying to make waves (despite your previous claim to the contrary). Granted, sometimes it's hard to get context from a few words in a text box.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Wow :heart: You have found a fantastic place to take a walk, INL! I would be interested in this autumn retreat! It's beautiful :)

I did a little research. It's a wisteria tree. Amazing isn't it? I can imagine laying under it and watching the blossoms swaying gently in the breeze.

How are you enjoying your evening?

tumblr_ma5b3t8CrB1rb9i5oo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
ok.. Well then. . Sorry to limp your dick, then. :D

Hi RA. Sorry there are stressors bringing you down. C'mere for hugs! (((RA)))

Hi sweetie. How are you feeling? How much longer are you off?

Happy Monday eve, daddies and girls! :kiss:

Best not to ask today and at least till next Wednesday.

tumblr_mv6ytsIIIi1rw872io4_500.jpg

This is like a fairy land retreat. Wouldn't this be a cool place to see?

I could do with a place like that today. So beautiful. I love wisteria

:("I suppose you could be right about the 'only one kind of action pulling folks here'. On the other hand, those of us who have been here - in this particular thread - REGULARLY, over the past couple of years consider ourselves a family. If all you're interested in is RP perhaps one of the other threads might suit you better. NOT trying to drive you off or anything - just saying, this is 'home' for many of us and, as my sister said, we girls are close knit, caring and tend to be protective of each other and of 'our thread'. ALL are welcome here - but, with respect, we especially welcome those who wish to join and contribute to our family group."

I did a little research. It's a wisteria tree. Amazing isn't it? I can imagine laying under it and watching the blossoms swaying gently in the breeze.

"It's beautiful - I can imagine laying back and watching the blossoms floating down around me. Gonna carry that image to bed with me - time for a nap before work - have to be there at Midnight tonight. (((Hugs))) Sis and thanks for sharing with us."

I am going to be planting Wisteria at the front of my house this year ... That pic is so gorgeous!!

Perhaps only one type of action pulling you ... and the Personals should more than scratch that itch for an anonymous quickie. There is also the Amature Pic threads for visual stimulation.

As much as we might all have our kink ... Daddies and littles seek support and comfort and advice and companionship here. Not that we are above flirting, or being naughty ... it simply is not first and foremost on our minds for public display.

If the action is too tame for you, find your entertainment elsewhere. Leave the regulars of this corner of Lit to their wants and needs and desires. *That* is why people come to Lit.

I am thinking you have accomplished what you set out to do ... stir the kettle and create Drama. Congrats. Bravo. Yawn.

Enjoy your 'action' and I wish you well finding what you seek

Perhaps only one type of action pulling you ... and the Personals should more than scratch that itch for an anonymous quickie. There is also the Amature Pic threads for visual stimulation.

As much as we might all have our kink ... Daddies and littles seek support and comfort and advice and companionship here. Not that we are above flirting, or being naughty ... it simply is not first and foremost on our minds for public display.

If the action is too tame for you, find your entertainment elsewhere. Leave the regulars of this corner of Lit to their wants and needs and desires. *That* is why people come to Lit.

I am thinking you have accomplished what you set out to do ... stir the kettle and create Drama. Congrats. Bravo. Yawn.

"Well said, Sis!" (((Hugs)))

Better said than how I would

Personally, I think you clearly intended your post to be a dig. There was no message misinterpreted or lost in translation, you at the least were being rude. I'll happily keep the lovely ghosts of the past right here and you can move along.

Last edited:
Not trying to Split the group....

But, I started a new thread.. that perhaps won't be confused with a hookups thread, or an incest thread or any other possible interpretations of Daddy Fetish..

I'm not knocking other forms,just not my thing... and I'm certainly not putting anyone down for looking for a little "fun"...

However, the thread I started is not for any of those things. If interested, Take a Look at Daddy Doms and Their Baby Girls.

Best not to ask today and at least till next Wednesday.

I could do with a place like that today. So beautiful. I love wisteria

Aww, I'm sorry. I hope everything goes better. :rose:

:("I suppose you could be right about the 'only one kind of action pulling folks here'. On the other hand, those of us who have been here - in this particular thread - REGULARLY, over the past couple of years consider ourselves a family. If all you're interested in is RP perhaps one of the other threads might suit you better. NOT trying to drive you off or anything - just saying, this is 'home' for many of us and, as my sister said, we girls are close knit, caring and tend to be protective of each other and of 'our thread'. ALL are welcome here - but, with respect, we especially welcome those who wish to join and contribute to our family group."

Sis, that was well said. And heart felt. :kiss:

Your words are very true and totally perfect. Thank you. :rose:

Personally, I think you clearly intended your post to be a dig. There was no message misinterpreted or lost in translation, you at the least were being rude. I'll happily keep the lovely ghosts of the past right here and you can move along.

Hi daddy ESM. :)

But, I started a new thread.. that perhaps won't be confused with a hookups thread, or an incest thread or any other possible interpretations of Daddy Fetish..

I'm not knocking other forms,just not my thing... and I'm certainly not putting anyone down for looking for a little "fun"...

However, the thread I started is not for any of those things. If interested, Take a Look at Daddy Doms and Their Baby Girls.

Oh my, does this mean you aren't posting here? Shouldn't I have restarted this thread? :confused::( You are such an important part of why we all come back here. We shouldn't let outside factions split us up when we've come so far. Sigh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back