What Kind Of Stories Do You Enjoy To Read or Write?

I like breeding stories, college girl stories also infidelity
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like stories about seductive evil temptresses who seek out to steal another woman's man (or women if it is a lesbian story)

I just find it so hot and wicked.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...page=favorites

Three of my favorite stories; Evil Tennis Pro, Sandy Always Wins, and Beware the Babysitter are hot...though way too short and get to the point too quick. I love drawn out stories.

Beware the Babysitter starts off right at humiliation.. which is way too soon

Roommate Relations, while drawn out like I like, is about a guy stealing a girl from her boyfriend. It has many things in a story I'd love, just, the genders switched
 
I like stories about seductive evil temptresses who seek out to steal another woman's man (or women if it is a lesbian story)

I just find it so hot and wicked.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...page=favorites

Three of my favorite stories; Evil Tennis Pro, Sandy Always Wins, and Beware the Babysitter are hot...though way too short and get to the point too quick. I love drawn out stories.

Beware the Babysitter starts off right at humiliation.. which is way too soon

Roommate Relations, while drawn out like I like, is about a guy stealing a girl from her boyfriend. It has many things in a story I'd love, just, the genders switched

I think you'd like TheTalkMan. His stuff features plenty of nasty seductresses who steal other women's boyfriends/husbands etc. He also does some nasty incest stories, which is my personal preference.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1236866&page=submissions
 
I like writing classy bdsm; nothing gross or unsanitary. But with respect and mental dominance.

I also like writing about oral sex, much more than penetration.
 
Her body says YES

I LOVE the ones that are not really hard-core rape stuff. But one where the wife might not like the guy, because he's a loud cocky obnoxious guy. But after he's forced himself on her, she's trying so hard not to give in. BUT her body betrays her, she lets out a moan and this cocky ass knows he has her. She ends up so embarrassed that she had a huge orgasm for this obnoxious jerk.

Or the sons friend, fucking his friends old mom like a whore, and at the same time cuckolds his wimp dad.
 
Strawpoll

Did my duty and voted honestly in the strawpoll. I was shocked to see how popular anal sex is!
 
We like to read:

Husband shares wife with a friend or friends
Older women younger man
Incest Mom or Aunt with son or nephew.
 
For the most part, I enjoy writing stories set in the past and have set most of my works in the past - the 1920s, 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.

I am currently working on a lesbian story set in the early 1960s, and a romance story about a young man and woman who get caught in a cyclone in the 1970s.
 
I write stories base on my fantasies of mind over the years

Being a crossdesser and one of how I normally fantasize about sissy servitude as a maid and slut. I have made up numerous sissy fantasies as my adult life progressed through time. I enjoy writing my stories based most often on these.

I do not get too abusively degrading in any sissy enslavement and servitude stories but can push the envelop of soft BDSM and sex. I enjoy painting very detailed images of how a sissy/crossdressing girl like my fantasy side may dress and look with hair and makeup too. I like building up the look into the sexual heat and male dominance over a cute, prissy sissy maid and/or tranny slut. I am in real life a cute crossdresser especially if I really nail my makeup.

I have numerous sissy maid, enslavement and prostitution fantasies that I have written stories based on. And more to come.

In recent months I have grown infatuated with trans girls Youtube channels and enjoy their stories and life's journies, balancing the good with the bad of their lives. They make me cry for them at times with some of their sad stories and they make me laugh out of joy and oh boy make me lust for them at times as they are cute and many are very, very cute. I could not care less if the are chicks with dicks. Most are very colorful and feminine t-girls, that many a GG could learn or relearn about the joy of femininity. I love, love, love true femininity in GG's and in TG's :)

I have fantasies at time where I now become a true trans girl and find love of a man and not a sissy/master thing... It's a refreshing alternative for me at times... It's odd as a in drab male I have ZERO interest in men or a relationship with any, but in a fantasy transsexual mindset I love and sigh over the sexuality and strength of a real man taking me and dream of what that may feel like as a trans girl. It really turns my emotional side on. :)
 
Fantasy stories where I control literally every aspect of the world and it's inhabitants. In terms of the sex, pretty much anything goes, but I prefer to stick to straight sex.
 
Anything that involves bodily functions (I know that's not everyone's cup of tea) especially holding, desperation and accidents - including not-so-accidental accidents. I try to include tenderness, humour and, sometimes at any rate, a moral point.
 
I love two different types of stories. I love when straight guys are turned into cock munching sissies by being kidnapped forcibly brainwashed until not a shred of masculinity remains.

The other type of story I love is where formerly straight laced female upholders of society like teachers, lawyers and police officers are exposed to highly addictive drugs by seedy underworld figures and are then moulded into drug crazed sluts who have their bodies bimbosized for their new role in life as whores, especially if after they have been transformed they contact former friends for help with explicit aim of acquiring more sluts for their new master.
 
What kind Of Stories do you enjoy?
https://strawpoll.com/8z6a4ze

In Literotica, I am happy reading all stories except BDSM. As regards writing, I have posted two stories under 'Celebrities & Fan Fiction' category and plan to post at least another 10 stories in the same series. I have tried my hands in incest. I must admit, it would be a challenge for me to try 'Erotic Humor' because it not only demands a good sense of humor but also some sound command over the language with which you can rightly blend humor with the story. Cheers!
 
fantasy stories where I can be identified myself as a mature family housewife with some of the characters, where I am not in the control, like being blackmailed, obligated, etc maybe with some humilliation and embarrasing. I like reading stories with those elements. Not into chains and leather or heavy violence.
 
fantasy stories where I can be identified myself as a mature family housewife with some of the characters, where I am not in the control, like being blackmailed, obligated, etc maybe with some humilliation and embarrasing. I like reading stories with those elements. Not into chains and leather or heavy violence.

Anita, do you like toilet/caught short scenarios? I'm interested in MILFs/GILFs who enjoy holding and sometimes leave it too long.
 
For Lit, I post only nonhuman stories. They're my escape, and I truly enjoy how much fun I can have with the character.

However, my more "serious" writing is historical romance, that's what I've been working on since I was in college. I love it, but I haven't tried to publish anything in that genre.

When I read, I find myself delving into some of the dominant stories on Lit, I don't read nonhuman stories on here anymore, mostly because I don't find them as enjoyable because I inevitably start comparing theirs to mine, so I don't feel that rush of hot anymore. I am guided more by story tags, though, than categories, so I end up all over the place. I will often read about things I would never ever feel comfortable writing.
 
I have posted a shared wife story, and I tend to have those favorites as well as Cuckold ones as well. Not that I enjoy them to much, but i do like them a bit. The whole extreme humiliation thing is a bit much. Some of my faves is just sharing wife/girlfriend with a friend all is mutual only to find the friend is quite a bit more hung then the hubby/bf.
 
Me i enjoy writing some non human and scifi stories. I look to some anime sometimes for inspiration.
 
I like seductions, usually by a younger woman of an older man. But age doesn't matter so much if it's well-written and the motivation and attraction are clear.

I've only written one story so far, but have a few others I'd love to write. I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and actually write them.
 
The piechart is almost non-readable. Perhaps another graphic show of the result is preferable.
 
I enjoy many kinds of stories. I don't have one favorite category, although I suppose many of the stories I read have an element of exhibitionism or voyeurism in them.

That straw poll isn't very revealing, and I don't think it accurately reveals the preferences of readers on this site. I would have predicted that incest/taboo would have more likes and dislikes.

It would be interesting if the site tracked actual story views by category and compiled that data into a chart. That would be revealing.

Or, if the site tracked one's own viewed stories by tags, the site could give one a list of recommended stories based on tags and scores. That would be an interesting feature.
 
My interests have changed over the years.

Now I am interested in reading/writing stories where one partner or both are very repressed and/or morally/emotionally resistant to moving ahead with some kind of sex. The inner conflict/confusion persists side by side with the sexual pleasure, or even fuels the pleasure.

I am trying to find stories like this for research purposes as I try to compose my own story, so let me know if you know of a story that matches.

Also, maybe someday I will find a story where repressed or confused characters enter into some sort of intimate collaborative creative project that leads them to a place where they have to face their fears of certain kinds of vulnerability and or try to work with the fact that they get off on their own repressions.
 
When you say "repressed" could you also refer to married/committed and concerned with the effects of cheating? Or are you referring more to moral/religious/social objections to sex?
 
moral/religious/social objections to sex?

Yes. This.

I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll mention that I have a thread going on this very topic over in Story Feedback.

When you say "repressed" could you also refer to married/committed and concerned with the effects of cheating??

There are some amazing stories on the "concern about cheating" theme. These are some of my favorites historically. However, I'm researching a story right now so I'm looking for something slightly different.
 
I like to write feel-good porn stories. More often than not, they include sex between more than two people. I tend to be suggestive in the beginning and graphical towards the end. They typically involve some porn tropes (facials, gangbangs, slutty wives) and/or BDSM themes, but my aim is to give them a sex-positive shimmer.

I like to read the same thing, but I rarely find stories that works for me. That's why I started writing :)
 
Back
Top