If you could have any job in the world....

Let's say you are really into gardening. You know your fruits and veggies frontways, sideways, and backways. You have a little garden just for you and it always produces good stuff with just a few hours per day of care.
Minesweeper.
 
I have so many interests and things I enjoy doing. It would be hard to pick one dream job. So I guess I'll pick 3 for now. I would love to own and run my own restaurant. I would love to be a writer/author. And I think I would love to be a counselor. I could probably go on and on though. I do enjoy my job, however it is a low level job and as such just does not pay well.
 
Sorry to hear of your husband's condition. :(

If I could have a do-over, I'd either be a speech therapist, a neuroscientist, or a book store owner.

Best of luck to you wherever your path takes you. :)
 
I'd like to have my dream job of being a tea and spice buyer. Think of the places you would need to visit, the fantastic people waiting to be met, and the danger that would be a daily occurrence in the far off countries.

Think how alive you would feel, how vigilant and aware you would need to be; the satisfaction in a job well done against dangerous odds.
 
I'd be one of the guys that hand reverse engineers new malware

Not a lot of those jobs though and the people who have them love them.
 
I'd like to have my dream job of being a tea and spice buyer. Think of the places you would need to visit, the fantastic people waiting to be met, and the danger that would be a daily occurrence in the far off countries.

Think how alive you would feel, how vigilant and aware you would need to be; the satisfaction in a job well done against dangerous odds.


That is actually really cool. Never would have thought of that.

I had a dream job off and on for 28 years. The problem was management. They made it miserable at times. Several times over the years, the owner hired an analyst to determine how the company could be improved, financially and moral wise. The answer was always the same, the owner was at fault. He never listened. He always got his cut of the profit and made everyone's life miserable. One day, his fresh out of college know it all son and I had a disagreement. I was fired right after lunch. Best thing that could have happened.
 
Back
Top