Rrevenge is best served with a cold heart

I really get into the game and add different fighters as one gets defeated. I am so engrossed in the game I forgot all about you flip flopping about on the couch with each combo, It's only when you screech out that you're going to cum that I remember you are there. Shaking with a fierce need to cum, your legs are spread as you try to remove the vibrating controllers but your fingers are slippery with sweat and pussy juice so you can't get a proper grip.
I grin at you as you squirm on the couch your hands squeezing and pulling on your tits, your head rolling side to side and your eyes sometimes squeezed tightly shut, at others they are staring wide as you arch your back gasping for breath.

"I guess hubby never let you play this game with him, you have to admit it is rather addictive. Do you really need to cum right now? Can't you wait until there's a winner then I'll fuck you in celebration."

I give you my ultimatum and smirk as you nod and prepare yourself for more jolting mini orgasms.
 
"Enough you bastard!" I hiss as you seemingly are getting a kick out of my writhing on the sofa aa i pant as my stamina, or any that remains, is draining quickly. Each amall vibration sending me closer to the edge. Then my eyes grow wide as you scroll a moves screen and i see two super combos. Not sure if i can take it, i hope you dont hit the buttons correctly to activate the combo moves.
 
You have seen the double combo building, I could see it in the way your eyes widen, not in surprise but resignation, you know what will happen when the combo starts to roll, your pussy will vibrate like a jackhammer and you'll roll about screaming as you climax but then I see something else in your eyes, excitement expectation, longing and need. I grin to myself, so the horny slut wants it does she? Well she's gonna fuckin' well get more than she bargained for.
I pause the building combo and start building a second and a third each one stronger than the one before. Before I go back to the game I play with your nipples, pinching them into hard pebbles and seductively stroke your body, stoking the need that's inside you and a couple of minutes of finger fucking your wet pink gash and your eyes are rolling in your head.
My fingers skim expertly over the buttons and your eyes are watching the TV screen and the first combo sends your hips jerking up and a high pitched whine from you, the first barely subsides before the next one rolls in like an unstoppable wave, now you are writhing and screaming as the vibrating controllers massage your labia and the inside of your wet dripping pussy and your legs go in the air, one hand squeezing your tits as you bite your knuckles on the other hand to try and muffle your ecstatic screams. The third sends you into orbit and you just don't know what to do with yourself, the erotic feelings shooting through your body and your legs fly open and you squirt like the TREVI fountain then lay limply on the couch.

"Now do you wanna fuck?"
 
You make a comment of "my hubby would only care about his pricy controllers and not me" i look at you have in anger, for the comment and the treatment with the controllers and half lust as the body is taking over. As you ask me that queston, "ready to get fucked now" i manage to rip off the tape and toss the controller to the floor breaking it. I then pretty much jump you, planting a kiss to you long and deep and gyrate my hips into you humping you at a good pace.
 
I grin salaciously at you as you lay panting, breathing heavily, your breasts rising and falling as you gasp for breath, your legs unashamedly wide open and your hot pink cunt glistening with your juice from your orgasms. You are unable to reply as I ask,

"Now do you wanna fuck?"

You don't answer but instead rip the tape off holding the controllers around your cunt and clit and throw them on the floor breaking them open. Then you are on me, holding my face in both hands your mouth wide open and your tongue down my throat, mewling like a kitten. Your hips are humping frantically against my cock even though it isn't inside you yet and you wrap your legs around my waist and lock your ankles one over the other behind me. Managing to free my mouth from your suction like lips I grin,

"Guess that's a 'YES' then"

Returning my attention to your soft burning lips, our open mouths mash together in a bruising heartfelt kiss, tongues dancing and twisting together. Your tits can't bounce as they are squashed firmly against my chest, the hard points of your nipples digging into me.
Suddenly you lean back freeing your tits to swing and sway, your hands on my shoulders. You throw your head back, lifting your hips then plunging down impaling yourself on my rock hard upright cock. A loud throaty cry echoes round the room as you thrust yourself up and down on me, taking every inch of my thick hard eight inches. Riding me like a champion jockey I realize that you are a woman in desperate need of a good hard fucking,,,,, regularly and clearly that was lacking in your marriage. However I was quite happy to fill that gap, that need. How many times had I fucked you in the little time since we first met? I couldn't remember, was it ten, twelve, more? It didn't matter you were going to be my very own cum slut.
HEY what was I thinking, 'going to be'? You already were and I'd know exactly where your husband was as I controlled his whereabouts. If I told him to go to China then he went, if I'd told him to go to Hell he'd still go.
On and on and on you went plunging yourself up and down on my cock, sweat gathering in a fine sheen on your body making you slippery inside and out.
We were both so very close and to hurry things along I rammed rather than slid a long forefinger into your backdoor and you howled your pleasure as you climaxed.

"Was that good honey?" I asked a little later when we had stopped panting. A totally unnecessary question.
 
After i compose myself, I tell you I have a bone to pick with you. I argue back that even though my husband worries about only his money we need to keep this on the down low and out of the public eye since any personal effects on him will affect me. I am a pretty powerful socialite after all. My tone is half pissed yet half excited about your style. I can see you taken back abit since most women dont talk to you in this manner yet you see where i am coming from and dont want to lose all access to my married rich girl pussy.
 
Even though you are asking me to ease off a little you are pushing your tit into my mouth, my mouth closes over the hard rubbery nipple and I suck it ,,,,,,, hard, drawing it into my mouth then gripping it with my teeth I lash it with my tongue, hearing your whimpering cries as it vibrates with each lash of my tongue on the sensitive tip.
Again, despite your protests that I am asking too much of you and you're worried about your husband finding out, your legs are open wide, your sexy pink hole, wet and inviting, my finger sinks into your cunt, soft, wet and pink it squelches noisily as I finger fuck you and your hips buck when my thumb begins to strum your hard swollen clit and you howl plaintively with the pleasure I give you.

"You could be right Kimberly perhaps I should only fuck you twice a day, just enough to keep you wanting more, I don't want you cheating on me with that loser hubby of yours so when he comes a knocking wanting more than a goodnight kiss you tell him you have a headache, he's stupid enough to fall for it and not realise his hot little wifey is being banged by his boss, at least until I tell him."

You grind your tight hot wet pussy onto my fingers and shudder as your orgasm arrives in torrents.

"Just as good as the last one huh baby?"
 
I nod yes as i cum hard. After moments of composing ourselves i say “there is a fundraiser tomorrow for some charity of my husband’s. Most of the people there ate in his social circle and wont recognize me. Care to be my date? Just need to pick my attire for the gala care to help select”i say semi teasingly
 
I am quite taken aback as you actually ask me to take you out on a date, me, the guy who is blackmailing you into spreading your wondrous long legs for me, not only that bt to go to a function where there'll be people who know your husband and quite possibly you too. I have nothing to lose , it's you who is taking the risk but perhaps you want to be caught out and show your husband that you want more, a whole lot more than he's giving you.

"Sure I'll take you babe and I'll make sure that everyone remembers you, I'll find you a dress on the internet while you cook dinner."

I let you slip on a long T shirt and slap your bare ass as you head to the kitchen.

My search for a memorable dress for you doesn't take long so I leave the page open on my laptop before I order it as I want the measurements to be perfect.

When you call me for dinner I tell you to take a look at what you'll be wearing for our date.
I open the page and watch your face as I announce "That's it, you'll knock'em dead in your new dress."
 
Wr arrive at the dinner and im blushing a bit as i walk in because due to the design of the dress,

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1mLRh...n-Luxury-Shinning-Prom-Party-Gown-Vestido.jpg

I couldnt wear any underwear and only you and i knew i was nude under the dress, i hoped no one elsw would notice. As we danced i got hit on since no one really recognized me, i wondered if you would keep me to yourself, making them jealous or have a bit of fun with me.
 
To begin with I am quite happy just showing you off, twirling you round and round and bending you over backwards so you have to lift a leg up high and show a great deal of naked thigh, then pulling you up and tight against me so you can feel my cock stiff and thick between your legs,

"You're getting me good and hard babe, I'm gonna have to fuck you. very soon."

I whisper in your ear making it clear that I won't be waiting until we get home. During a lull in the proceedings I walk you down a long corridor with a small room at the end, once inside the straps holding your dress up are slid off your shoulders and I slide the dress down to the floor so you are naked,

"Turn around and bend over honey hold on to the wall tight 'cos i'm gonna fuck you so hard your eyes will water, then when I've finished you're gonna go back and flirt with every guy that hits on ya, if ya wanna let them fuck you is up to you, I don't really care but I know that I was the first tonight and I'm gonna be the last so go ahead you're free to be the slut you wanna be."
 
Last edited:
Between my heels and my 5’10 frame, me bending over puts me at the perfect height for you to slam my pussy from behind. I feel you grab my hips and within a few moments you are fucking me for all your worth as i struggle to catch my breath in between moans. My bent over position allows you to hit deep inside me. Moments later you explode inside me, using a towel in the room to clean yourself. Once my long sress is back on, before i head out, you take a pocket knife and cut a slit in the front if it right at crotch level, not a huge one, however if soneone is close enough and looking at the area they’d be able to notice it. Then with a slap on my rear end you tell me “go have fun dancing Kim, your hubby would never let you just be you go do it now see ya in a bit.”
 
I watched my junior's sexy wife as she was allowed to go and be herself , free to let anyone she liked to grope her. She danced with guy after guy rubbing her cunt against their balls and giggling as she guided their hands into the slit in her dress letting them finger fuck her wide wet bald snatch and letting them slip their hands down the back of her dress and finger her cute round ass. She rolled her ass over the thick fingers inside her, her eyes sparkling.

"You can fuck them if you want to but don't forget I'm going to be the last one tonight, Kimberly was now filled with lust and leaned back against the stage and hitched her dress up and called out,

"Anyone wanna fuck this hungry pussy?"

Six times she lay back and spread her legs, her wet pink cunt dripping creamy spunk, she wanted more and yet more begging each new cock to do her harder until she was exhausted.

OK fella's she's all fucked out, i'm taking her home."

"I hope you're gonna fuck me when we get home like you promised."

"Of course baby, I ALWAYS keep my promises."
 
We arrive back at the hotel we are staying at. You can tell im a bit exhausted from my escapades at the event. You see in my eyes a sense if relief of sexual tension since my husband only sees me as eye candy and nothing even close to as important as his money. As we lay there chatting, you receive a call from the one in charge of the gala we were just at saying there is another one tomorow evening and he would like us, mostly you to be guest of honor. He also states we need to dress up fancy again to impress important guests that may be there. You hang up and show me three attire choices for the event. Knowing if you hit it off good alot of money could flow your company’s way.
 
Last edited:
The offern of being the guests of honour at yet another function is too good to pass up so I find three suitable (to my mind anyway) dresses, any of which will have the guys there buzzing round you like bees round a honeypot.

"You choose baby and then we'll see which one is the easiest for you get fucked in, or maybe we should try all three just to be sure." A wicked grin on my face.

the first was a maroon backless evening dress that plunged invitingly at the front to show off your tits.

After fucking you against the wall with the dress pulled up to your waist you changeinto the second one, a very short sheath dress with lots of holes cut in it and showed off your cute ass to perfection plus the fact that you weren't wearing panties.

You lay over the table this time so I could fuck you from behind holding yourhips and pulling you onto me as you wiggled your ass.

The third was a bright yellow open lace dress that showed more than it actually covered, to preserve some mystery I insisted you wear a thong to attract eyes from your tits to your cunt. Again you were against the wall as I slid in and out of your slippery hole but your legs were wrapped round my waist and you rode me like a champion.

"What do you think honey? If you're not sure we could try them all again." A wicked glint in my eye and only half joking.
 
I choose the following...


product-hugerect-908477-246764-1487320604-ebc8c0aadc9a78242e158e10a68af779.jpg


As we make our way to the gala event with you as guest if honor and me as your “arm candy. As you are talking i am getting hit on by most of the men as i try ny best to ignore them. I am wandering around and notice a partially open door. So i peer in and notice some of the rich elite in some kind of half masks as they are like one of those “secret socities”. The catch me and before i can duck out im grabbed by one behind me and now in center of room. They ask how did i know about this room. I exclaim it was an accident. Arms pinned behind back as one oggles my chest and skides his handsin the frontif my dress to cup bare breasts.
 
I choose the following...


https://afb1b93678f1bcfcdb61-b16e07...87320604-ebc8c0aadc9a78242e158e10a68af779.jpg

As we make our way to the gala event with you as guest if honor and me as your “arm candy. As you are talking i am getting hit on by most of the men as i try ny best to ignore them. I am wandering around and notice a partially open door. So i peer in and notice some of the rich elite in some kind of half masks as they are like one of those “secret socities”. The catch me and before i can duck out im grabbed by one behind me and now in center of room. They ask how did i know about this room. I exclaim it was an accident. Arms pinned behind back as one oggles my chest and skides his handsin the frontif my dress to cup bare breasts.
 
The secret meeting was interrupted by some good looking broad poking her nose round the door. Before she can skedaddle she is dragged into the room by her hair and a slap across her face shuts her up while they discuss what to do with her.

"I know what I wanna do with her."

"For fucks sake number four, stop thinking with your dick, you fuck her, then what? Let her go and she runs telling everyone she's just been fucked by a bunch of guys in masks? No, ain't gonna happen."

"What do you suggest then number one, we bump her off?"

"No of course we don't bump her off we fuck her for sure, she's got great tits and I dare bet the rest of her is just as good."

Number one slides his hands inside the front of Kimberly's dress and cups her warm heavy tits that are heaving with panic.

"Let's take a look at the rest of her, slow down guys let her do it herself she knows what the alternative is, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so babe you gonna strip or do we do it for you?"

They all wait expectantly for Kimberly to start stripping,

Nervously she slides the thin straps off her shoulders and holds her dress so it doesn't slide down.

"Come on woman hurry up we wanna see what your cunt is like."

"Let her be number three she'll be showing us her goodies all in good time, let her get used to the idea that she's gonna waddle outta that door with a sore ass and twat."

Knowing she is beaten Kimberly lets go of her dress and it slides slowly down her body over her hips and slides quickly down her long shapely legs.She is standing naked with the ruby dress pooled around her feet.

"HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT, WILL YA LOOK AT THAT BODY." Gasps number four, his mouth wide open in admiration.
 
Clad in just my strappy crimson color heels. I see them gawk at my perky breasts and mile long legs. They ask my why im back here and who am i. I continue to claim i came across their secret meeting by accident. Then im pressef against two way glass. They say they can see out but none see in. I see you down below seeing you look for me not knowing where im at or the fact that im naked behind the glass above you.
 
After chatting with various people and striking a couple of lucrative deals I look around for you but can't see you anywhere so I wander around the place looking in each bedroom as I come to it, disturbing a couple of irate couples in compromising positions. Knowing that I would be as irate it were me being disturbed I apologised and withdrew discreetly.
Finding one door that was closed but unlocked and men's laughter coming from the other side I hear one say,
"Go on number two, give it to her good, make the bitch squeal,"

Then the sound of your voice pleading with them to stop. I smile knowing that you were getting what I wanted you to get. I thought it would be fun to watch for a while and slipped into the room unnoticed. You were pinned up against a glass wall, stark naked except for your heels, your tits were pressed flat against the glass and your legs spread as some guy with his pants round his ankles was fucking your cute round ass as hard as he could. He was really trying to get you to cum but he didn't know you like I did.

"Try diddling her clit pal, she absolutely loves that."

"Who the fuck are you?" a big guy asks, shoving his face into mine.

"Me? I'm the one who owns her, don't worry I'm not about to make a fuss, just a bit of friendly advice if you wanna get the best out of her."
I walk behind you and slap your bare ass.

"You're ok with entertaining these guys ain't ya babe? I'll come back in a couple of hours for you, just make sure you give them a good time."

I leave as there is a buxom blonde that I want to have some fun with.
 
Clad just in my heels one of the masked guys sees a silver bracelet on my wrist and at first just gonna take it for value but then i see an alarmed yet upset demeanor on his facecas he shows it to the others. Unbeknownst to me, the back of it had a small logo of my husband’s corporation. One that this group either feared or wanted to get revenge on and me having the jewelry signified i must be someone special to a higher up in that company.

Next thing i know one says “that guy said he’d be back in a couple hours what shoukd we do with miss “stumbled here by accident?” With that im tossed to the floor on my back. Arms pinned above head as two grab my long legs, spread them as ine kneels down between my toned thighs.
 
I pause outside the door long enough to hear them discussing what they should do with you. I smile a one guy says to the rest,

"You heard what that guy said, he'd be back in couple of hours while she gives us a good time, so I'm gonna fuck this tramp so fuckin' hard."

The last thing I hear as I walk away is the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as you get ridden hard and fast. I guess that they they will take a look at your bracelet with my logo on it and realise they are in possession of someone owned by someone of power and they have been given the go ahead to use you.

I am prepared to let them use you and leave their cum in and on you, I can then take samples and have their DNA compared to the extensive database I have built up and so find out their identities. Of course you knew nothing of this but you were getting soundly fucked so that would keep you happy and primed ready for me when we got home.
 
A few of them were reluctant to continue after seeing that logo on the bracelet. Not wanting to mess with the wrong company. The others were more arrogant and decided to teach me a lesson. They joked “better be on the pill executive slut” as three of them pounded me hard making sure to cum inside me flooding my pussy walls with three loads. A cloth is placed over my mouth and out i go. I wake up some time after semi dressed and i see i am at......
 
The ornate iron gates of the corporate mansion swing open as you begin to come round, the plastic cover on the back seat stopping the expensive white leather from being stained with your cum covered body, the few clothes you do have on sticking to your still firm, exquisite but well used body.

"Out you get slut, don't even think about taking a shower, it's the sample lab for you."

You are led down some steps into a large room in which there are about twenty people in white coats busy working on three inert forms on tables all of them naked women beautiful naked women. Their bodies being minutely inspected their cunts opened wide with stretchers, one of them is rolled over and a voice says this one WAS anal virgin.

"You're next honey get on the table and open your legs, stay perfectly still while we scan you."

There is no option but to do as you are told, Cum is dripping from every hole and is meticulously collected and labelled.

"You may as well sleep while they take samples."

A needle in your arm and you are drifting off to sleep.
 
I come to, im lying in a hospital bed, hospital gown and all, as i do I feel
A bit sorebeyween my thighs. I gasp as inlook down and see a tiny silver object. I see now my clit was pierced. ( im totally unaware that it is a high end GPS device).
I see a nurse come in and i ask her about that object. She is vague in answers and claims i must of come in with it, even though a see a small box with similar tiny objects in the corner of the sink basin in the room.
The nurse, looking down at a clipboard just says “ Miss Cumstrom is it? All inknow tecirds indicate you passed out at a dinner party and were brought in. A mister “Jordan” is at front desk to sign you out.
 
Back
Top